RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-06, 12:31 PM   #1
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Week 2 - The Mag: Written By Untold

IP: E98E E7FA

RV's 1-2 Battle League Magazine

Intro:
Ok! I'm sure most of ya'll heard about the "new" mag writer. Well, ya'll have guessed right(for those who guessed me).. it's me! From now on, your boy Untold will be writing the magz. I hope to make them dope/entertaining for all to read. Also, I'm going to be very biased as far as predicting and breaking down battles go. So if you sucked, then I'm going to be blatant with you. So, I hope this is enjoyable for ya'll to read because it was a pain in the ass for me to write! Another thing, since someone has decided to take the time out of their day to create a mag, then how about at least showing or even better.. Give my ass something worth reading(like an entertaining punch). Some peepz still haven't grasped that concept yet. But as far as the league goes, it looks pretty good and all. It appears that peeps are voting and showing more than expected, so lets keep that up, all. Anywho, enough chit chat, lets get to the part most of you fuckers read.. THE ACTUAL MAG!
And for those who the time to read my intro, I appreciate it and will give you extra friend points!

Battle Reviews:

Group A:

Serbness vs Appocolyptik
Well, this battle seemed promising from the get go. First we had Serbness; someone who isn't that bad as far as punches go. And Appo; another textcee who is also known for havin pretty dope punches. Well, as the battle first started, it appeared that everything was in order once all the punches were dropped and even seemed as if Appo was going to win, then things made a turn for the worse. Appo got one some "I'M A MOD" bull shit and started deleting votes and various other comments. Shit was really interesting. In the end, Serb won due to Appo's gayness and Appo got dumped as a mod from the league and also got kicked out. So Serb won.

Sand vs LG
Double no-show. Both are booted.

Oz vs Enygma
Blah @ this battle. Nothing from either here. Oz dropped some pretty weak punches and nothing even worth a quotable. Enygma seemed to do the same. Both were very weak punches and didn't seem to witty. Only thing that saved Enygma here was his slight bit of wit and wording. Other than that, this wasn't nothing special. Oz loses, Enygma wins.

MiSk vs Untold
Pretty good battle shitz. Misk, IMO, dropped lame. Nothing hitting hard in his punches and nothing too witty about them either. As far as Untold, his "lackluster" punch was pretty witty, kids just wasn't feeling it(lolz). His second punch seemed to win him the battle. It seems Untold has potential, but needs to be put up against someone worthwhile to actually get the DOPEST from him. Still, Misk loses and Untold wins.

Group B

Original vs marvILLous
More no-show hoes. Marv actually decided to drop and dropped a pretty decent punch @ that, but his opponent decided not to show and got booted. Overall, Marv won.

Daubs vs Ken` Pho
Ok, since Daubs was out of town, hes not getting booted for no showing, but he did lose this battle. Ken'Pho won this due to a no show, so yea..

GC vs DaTrusHurtz
Once again, another no-show battle. GC didn't show so DTH won.

SlicKnife vs Precize
OMFG!!! Not another FUCKIN no show match. Ok, once again, GROUP B has another no-show. This time SlicKnife. Someone who I personally wouldn't bet on no showing, but did. Reguardless, Precize won cause he showed.

Group C

LyricALI vs SPuL
This battle was aiight due to Spul. Flash's first punch didn't even rhyme, much less make sense. Like the shit was just bland and boring, same goes for his second punch. Spul's shit wasn't too outstanding, but it was more than enough to carry him into the win.

DNGRX vs Euthanize
This was a kind of entertaining battle for me and both dropped decent. DNRGX had aiight shit, but Euth's first and second punches were funnier and got him the win. I personally liked the punch about the letters just fallin into his name. Made me chuckle.

V.C. vs Script
This was a pretty cool battle. Script had some aiight ideas, but his wording and unoriginality were what did him in. On the other hand, Sobe's first punch was aiight, but the second.. ILLZ! not only was the flip tight, but he revived a concept so old, you'd think there was no way to make it dope again. So I gotta give props to that. Sobe wins.

~Luciano~ vs Tony Brown
Luciano showed and Tony didn't. It's not like Tony to no-show. Otherwise, i don't think Troop would have won. Reguardless, Troop's second punch was aiight and since Tony didn't show, T.r.o.o.p. winz.

Group D

Wordz Ahgod vs Malicious
This battle wasn't that bad. Both came better before. First off, Mal, ur second punch was wayy play'd. When it comes to 1-2 punches, review old concepts just to see if they've been used. Wordz shit wasn't too bad though. His first punch was meh and his second one was pretty creative. Honestly, I think I've used a punch similar to his, but it was a dope flip on the fact that Mal did drop two diff times. So yea, Wordz Ahgod winz.

Tortilla Chip vs Mystic
Hmm.. I know Nash can do WAYY better than how he dropped. Mystic seemed to have dropped a tad bit better this time around, but still seemed to get the loss. Either way, both came weak, but Torilla Chip got the win.

GKillaz05 vs Rush Lingo
Double no-show. Both are booted.

L.I. vs Dreadedwicksta
Both checked in, but Dreaded didn't drop. So L.I got the win.

Group E

N. Taverez vs Seyance
Awsome.. More fucking no-shows! Thats cool. Kids wanna no show, cool.. Makes writing alot more easier for me. Anywho, Tav's first punch was cool. Other one was aiight. He still won.

Thoth vs TeamOne
Fux you just sucked. Thats all I really need to say as far as your punches go. Uh.. Thoth, dope shit man. Your shit actually had me chuckling man. Thoth just had the overall better punches. It was obvious he took more time with writing them, so Thoth gets the win.

Artistik vs Wyte
Not a bad battle here. Art dropped two pretty solid punches. His second was defiantely the stronger of his two and the strongest of the battle. Pretty fresh material from my niggz Rizzo! As for Wyte, his first punch was play'd! I had just seen a punch like that not too long ago. Second punch was pretty funny, but not hard enough for the win. So, Seyance loses and that boy Philly winz.

Ill.Eyes vs .nZa.
Here I'am thinking this is the last battle I have to critique and what do you know??? Theres nothing to critique. Well, Eyez did have two punches that were pretty illz, but no one to use them on. So, he wins due to another no-show.

Battle Of The Week
This goes to Artistik vs. Wyte. It had the most views and were the 2 most consistent to drop with each other.

Artistik
the people hate prick's like you, 's sad ya kno that it's true
cuz our government's fulla bitches.. and wyte house is too

Wyte.
Wow! u are talking about my house, k fuck where u reside
Yea u are outstanding - only cause u locked ur keys inside!
This is easy bitch, the line between us is so fucking thin
Yeah okay, ur punch fucking killed – ur chances of a win

Artisitik
wow he can count, so keep track as i fucking murder this kid
cuz i'd be the 1-2 label your punches wack.. but YOU already did

Artistik wins!

Verse Of The Week
Sobe got this one pretty easily. His first punch was straiight, but the second one was fresh!

VC
fuckin with this? lil' bitch just swallow a dick
this site is full of bad actors cuz nobody wanna follow the script
u NEED a drive to originality. think i'm lyin' u chokin' poser?
son forget my skills.. I got all those quotes to Chauffer

Punches Of The Week
DNGRX vs Euthanize
8.) that whack punchline? now i'm serioulsy not playing any games
cuz it looks like tha Alphabets had an accident, & fell over into your name.

Original vs marvILLous
7.) i'm KICKING u to DEFEET.. ur jus a flop bitch..
u suck so bad,
i'd rather drop that.. than a Original concept..

Artistik vs Wyte
6.) wow he can count, so keep track as i fucking murder this kid
cuz i'd be the 1-2 label your punches wack.. but YOU already did

V.C. vs Script
5.) fuckin with this? lil' bitch just swallow a dick
this site is full of bad actors cuz nobody wanna follow the script

Misk vs. Untold
4.) 'n if i lose this battle, its somethin i'll be faced with
so instead of kickin myself.. ur ass'll do as a replacement

Ill.Eyes vs .nZa.
3.) nZa? dude, you're chump change in this bet son
reason for capitalizin Z's cos this fucker gets slept on

Thoth vs TeamOne
2.) Let's take a look into future, this dude is bluffin..
cause when he battled me, his teamone...absolutely nothin..

V.C. vs Script
1.) u NEED a drive to originality. think i'm lyin' u chokin' poser?
son forget my skills.. I got all those quotes to Chauffer

Top 10 Battlers
10.) marvILLous - This kids got mad potential it looks like. I think he can make his way up if he wants to. Lets see how he does the rest of the season, though.

19.) N.Tavarze - Nelson's at the 9 spot this week cause hes a dope battler, but I'm still waiting for him to drop ILLZ! So hes here for now, but expect him to move up soon.

8.) Daubs - Dope battler, but only reason why hes ranked at 8 is because I know he has the potential to beat anyone in the 1-2 and I hope moving up in the ranks will only increase his competitiveness.

7.) Thoth - Last week, he had two solid punches and if he keeps dropping creative like that, he'll keep moving up in the ranks.

6.) DTH - Another dope 1-2 head. Known for doing his thing in leagues and can probably top anyone here, but we'll have to see whats in store for DTH.

5.) L.I - Well, all who battle here pretty much know him and what hes capable of. I mean, hes only ranked here because he hasn't had anything impressive yet, but I see L.I moving up rillz soon.

4.) Untold - Hes dope. Hes come solid and consistant and was even voted the win after his first match.. And he only dropped a single punch. Lets see what the competition has in store for him.

3.) Artistik - Dope head from RB. One of my personal fav's for the season. I've seen Philly drop dope as fuck and I know hes capable of doing every week. Lets hope he wants to.

2.) Sobe - V.C.. Well, we all know him. We all know what hes capable of when he tries. If he drops dope as hell and wins this week, he may be in the #1 position.

1.) Automatic - And of course.. Auto is number 1! It doesn't matter how hes drops or what hes dropped. Right now, I have my money on him. Runner up in LLL, beat $pitacular, is in the final match of the Known As Dope tourney on RB and well.. Hes just FIRE! So, until someone crushes this kid, I don't see him droppin from this spot for a WHILE!

Be On The Look Out For
Daubs - I really have a strong feeling he'll do well here. I hope he doesn't let me down.

Automatic - He's my number one choice this week and all I see is nothing but dopeness out'a this kid.

urmomsuxxdix - Don't know much about this kid, but he appears like he can hold his own. So, watch out for this guy.

Sobe - Hes number 2 and has been getting slept on in this league. I think he'll probably be one of the final competitors here.

Thoth - Don't know why I have a good feeling about this guy, but like Daubs, I feel hes gonna make an impact around here. Peeps better have their guards up.

Bitch of the Week
This week's biggest bitch has to go to Appok for what he did to Serb. I mean, lets face it. You rigged a fucking battle you were already winning and were probably going to already win. Sorry, yo! But that just deserves bitch of the week. And what tops it off, your a fucking mod of this league! Your supposed to keep actions like that out of here. Set good examplez and shit. Well, you bitched until you made it.. And well, your here. APPOK IS THE BITCH OF THE WEEK!
Lets how we don't see YOU there soon enough.. And YOU know who YOU are.

Interview with Sobe
Here:

Skill1202: sup wiggz?
MC VC Is Cool: AINT NOTHIN BUT A GANGSTA PARTY WIGZ. just finished writin ill rhymes
Skill1202: niceness
Skill1202: on our collaboz and shitz?
MC VC Is Cool: yeah, get ready to hear it in like, 20 days
Skill1202: yea, when we both get time to record HAWT FIYA
Skill1202: other than that..
Skill1202: why are you @ rv?
Skill1202: is it cause all u could afford was a mobile home?
MC VC Is Cool: cuz i was bored of rb one day and felt like going there
MC VC Is Cool: omg nugz that was hawt. u should make that a punchline
Skill1202: wait.. are you serious WIGZ?
MC VC Is Cool: i heard its played
Skill1202: o yea.. my speaker told me that the other day
Skill1202: stillz..
Skill1202: u got bored of RB?
MC VC Is Cool: omgz ya i wuz like fuk this
Skill1202: anywho, what u got planned for this league?
MC VC Is Cool: well it was a painful process planning this shit.. and i came to the conclusion i'm gonna win.
Skill1202: word
Skill1202: like, the known as dope tourney?
MC VC Is Cool: yeah nugz.
Skill1202: illz
Skill1202: who do you thinks ur BIGGEST competition over hurr?
MC VC Is Cool: serbness. dude is just straight ill with it
Skill1202: WORD?
Skill1202: i mean, how do you figga my wigga?
MC VC Is Cool: yeah
MC VC Is Cool: he's gangbangin cuzz.. in canada
Skill1202: o yea
Skill1202: daz where dem rillz "E" - thugz chill
MC VC Is Cool: yeah son them ecstasy thugz
Skill1202: 0o0o.. better watch out.. but besidez that, where do u see urself in the next few weeks? motivated or not?
MC VC Is Cool: i'm rarley motivated. but it's fun crushing foolz.
Skill1202: rarely? man.. i would have never knew that
Skill1202: u seem like the RILLZ unlazy type
MC VC Is Cool: lmao.. right
Skill1202: yea, but i mean.. do u think u'll be at the head of the league in a few weeks or so?
MC VC Is Cool: i already am holmes.. cuz my name is sobe
Skill1202: ok.. thats always a valid point
Skill1202: what about the 1-2 on RB? how come ur not in it?
MC VC Is Cool: uh.. cuz like, i got skill
Skill1202: chea..
Skill1202: word.. skill
MC VC Is Cool: ;-)
MC VC Is Cool: next question wigz ima busy man
Skill1202: o yea.. sorry sir
Skill1202: um, what about rillz rappin?
Skill1202: u do that shit?
MC VC Is Cool: fuck yes. i don't understand dudes that sign up for RAP websites and only make graphics, or write emo poetry. like, why the fuck are you here in the first place? NAHMEANZ
Skill1202: HELLZ YEA!
Skill1202: like, this shit is RAP! not poetry, not emo, not somethin u get off to cause ur tryin to beat rappers cause u hate rap and ur only way of gettin it back is beatin kidz on an internet site!!! I HATE THEM WIGZ
MC VC Is Cool: yeah sanny. WTF.
Skill1202: WE LIKE TO DRINK 40'z!
GET MONEY!
FUCK BIZNATCHEZ!
AND RIDE ON DUBZ MUTHA FUCKAZ!
Skill1202: sorry, but my passion for hip hop just came out
MC VC Is Cool: i'm glad to inspire u
Skill1202: uh..
Skill1202: yeah, YEAH
MC VC Is Cool: roflz
Skill1202: so, what inspired u to write rhymez?
MC VC Is Cool: i'm not gonna lie... eminem, and tupac
MC VC Is Cool: but what elevated my styles, big L, rakim, epmd, big daddy kane, etc. a lot more
Skill1202: wtf is wrong with eminem and tupac?
Skill1202: they STILL inspire me
Skill1202: hell, i'd prefer to listen to them over alot of this today
MC VC Is Cool: cuz dumb net faggots think they're cool saying eminem didn't help them rap but aesop rock did
Skill1202: yea.. i'll admit it
Skill1202: i only heard of Aesop when i got on the net
MC VC Is Cool: exactly.
Skill1202: till then, he was just another name
Skill1202: ok, well, who do you have ur eye on as doin good in the league.. rillz shit to, wigz?
MC VC Is Cool: to me he's still another name
MC VC Is Cool: uh.. lemme check who's in the league
Skill1202: ok
MC VC Is Cool: sobe, untold, tortilla chip cuz it's a cool name
Skill1202: thaz it?
MC VC Is Cool: that's real shit nugz
Skill1202: i appreciate it nuga
MC VC Is Cool: oh yeah and artistik
MC VC Is Cool: lolz
Skill1202: Art.. word, rizzo's my nizzo
Skill1202: ok, gimme last wordz! shit peeps can go off of and stuff.. make it like, all meaningful and wise crapz
MC VC Is Cool: alright, check this
Skill1202: ok
MC VC Is Cool: i need to fight someone.. and knock them out. i aint fought for 2 months, i'm overdue. and, i need to record. and, anyone that votes against me can suck my balls. anyone that hates me can eat weinerz. and, big L is the greatest... shout out to SW Skwad, 133rd street, Quincy B, EK, emo brian, and all my other nugz.. i'm out.
MC VC Is Cool: oh yeah, and untold. shout out to the net wigz too. UNTOLD IS THE #1 NET HOMIE. yeah sanny
Skill1202: roflz
Skill1202: pz
MC VC Is Cool: pz

Outro
Ok, so I can say I was a little dissapointed at all the no-shows this time around, but well.. yea. I was dissapointed. Come on people. This can't be that hard for ya'll to show to. I mean, I know I no showed in my first battle, but at least i was around to drop one punch. At least drop A punch peepz. Also, I have a good feeling about this league and for the rest of the season. I also see alot of good heads and alot of potential that needs to be raised out'a people. So lets get shit together foolz, and start dropping dope, showing, and making this the best 1-2 League season and on the net! Still, not a bad week, but lets do some shit different peeps. Till then.. Shut your fucking mouths cause you finally got ya'llz damn mag.

*exhales*
*puts blunt out*

Pz.
Old 08-16-06, 12:34 PM   #2
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

O Yeah!

Thaz How We Rollz!
Old 08-16-06, 12:35 PM   #3
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Thx for writing the mag Untold, dope shit...

but know that I'm a total of 4-0 against 3 of the people you ranked ahead of me and have never faced the other 2, but it's all good, i'll move up as the season goes on.
Old 08-16-06, 12:40 PM   #4
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

^well.. i'm just going off of what i saw this past week, yo.

i wasn't really checkin recs and stats this week.

it's just, there was no mag.. so i was like, FAWK IT! L.I won't get to it, so i just went off of what i knew.

sorry if i got some shit wrong, but ya'll gotta bear with me till next week.. also, gimme the stats(like: DTH 3-0) and shit. it'll give me some stats to go off of next time.

hope ya'll like that mag to.

pz.
Old 08-16-06, 01:13 PM   #5
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

well i'm talkin' about old matches so ya wouldn't have known anyway, but if those ranks were based on what was dropped the past 2 weeks, damn I shouldn't even be ranked, lol, no one has motivated me to try yet.

It was a good mag tho, especially for such short notice. Bitch of the week part was definately the best and i agreed 100 percent with the choice.
Old 08-16-06, 01:23 PM   #6
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: ABA7 619B

Fuck....I'll never no-show again....trust
Old 08-16-06, 01:23 PM   #7
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: ABA7 619B

oh n dope mag bro

it was my fault for not being mentioned
Old 08-16-06, 01:25 PM   #8
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

^hellz yea it was.

i was lookin to put ur ass some where in there, but u no showed, fool! lolz

s'all good.. wait for next week.

pz.
Old 08-16-06, 01:29 PM   #9
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Untold, I feel like we need a few more new dope members in here to replace some of the no-showers. You got any boys you could get in here?
Old 08-16-06, 01:33 PM   #10
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

fuck yea, yo!

i'll go on some sites and what not and promote the league.

i'll do what i can.
Old 08-16-06, 01:34 PM   #11
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

That'd be dope man. It looks like we need at least another 4 or 5 signups for next week to replace some of the sketchy people
Old 08-16-06, 01:50 PM   #12
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP: B26C 448D

dope mag untold
you'll see my punches get better when my comp chooses to show lol
but hey im not complaining
Old 08-16-06, 01:51 PM   #13
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

It looks like you may luck out again as Sonny hasn't checked in yet... where's sonny!
Old 08-16-06, 01:54 PM   #14
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 0C10 A5F2

props for doing the mag....
Old 08-16-06, 01:58 PM   #15
Aeral
Light Weight

IP: 9607 56EA

cool mag..

third top punch in a no-show? dude's dope

keep 'em comin n stuff