RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-06, 12:24 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
The nature of the universe is chaos...

IP: 7448 5AE0

So of course, when we humans try to order it we fail. Chaos is good.
Old 08-28-06, 03:29 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F5D1 412E

Failed?

Or do you actually mean not succeeded yet due to the currant level of technology?
Old 08-28-06, 03:33 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Nope, we will never be able to order things... Its just the way the universe works. We try, but it turns out as a sort of pseudo-ordered chaos.
Old 08-28-06, 03:34 AM   #4
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

We build technology to make things easier and figuer problems out like diseases and sickness. But then we fuck shit up for later generations like....Fuel....good for cars and traveling and makes life easy right....kills the fuck out the ozone and helps create the green house effect....Either we fail now or later....but in the end we will fail as a whole coz we war on each other rather then on Chaos itself

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-06, 03:35 AM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

We'll never be able to beat chaos.
Old 08-28-06, 06:50 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I can beat chaos....
Old 08-28-06, 09:12 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

OK, name one instance of you beating chaos, and I guarantee there will still be chaos in what you have done.
Old 08-28-06, 09:30 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Hypothetical --

I run a library, books are just stacked all over the floor and in absolutly no particular order.

Sollution-- I construct shelves to go all around my library with a definitive order in which books are placed around the shop with a legend on the wall so anybody entering my library can figure out exactly what they want and pick up their book without too much effort....

Where once there was chaos, now there is order.
Old 08-28-06, 09:48 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Hypothetical --

I run a library, books are just stacked all over the floor and in absolutly no particular order.

Sollution-- I construct shelves to go all around my library with a definitive order in which books are placed around the shop with a legend on the wall so anybody entering my library can figure out exactly what they want and pick up their book without too much effort....

Where once there was chaos, now there is order.

And in your order, there is chaos. A natural base state of chaos that, no matter what, can't be beaten. Books on shelves. What about the countless dust particles all over them, all in a random position? What about the vast array of colors of books, all random, and the light and dark on the books, its all totally random. Even your position next to the books and shelves. What are you in the universe? What could possibly be more random than a nos being right there right then in the entire scope of existence? Huh? And you're telling me order is 100% feasible in this world?!
Old 08-28-06, 09:53 AM   #10
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B26C 448D

deep shit
nos and ter should have a talk show together early in the morning
where they just sip coffee and debunk all of lifes mysteries
plus
given the state of the world today
chaos is an understatement
Old 08-28-06, 01:33 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

there is no such thing as chaos, it's all order.

there's a system and intention for everything. your failure to observe is the only chaos.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-06, 06:10 PM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
there is no such thing as chaos, it's all order.

there's a system and intention for everything. your failure to observe is the only chaos.

OK... Whats an example?
Old 08-28-06, 07:06 PM   #13
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 25E9 1CD6

There is chaos every where because with out evil or wrong or bad ....There would be no such thing as good, nice or right. Its like Ter said....Living beings are the most random things on the planet....we move with no warning and cannot stay still for eternity because even if we did we would be upsetting the balance by not doing what we are ment to do. live...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-06, 02:07 AM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
OK... Whats an example?

look anywhere around you. look at any patern found in nature. billions of plants replicate, yet they're all the same - no one has to tell them,no one hasto teach them, or paint them. the same numer of leaves, same number of ridges on each leaf etc all coded into each seed. every tree has rings to mark each year. all birds are inherently sensitive to mangnetic fields which guide them in flight. every natural eco system has a balance and every organism plays an equally important role toward keeping that balance. the golden ratio is found in everything from a sea shell to the human body, to a spiral galaxy. etc etc etc etc nothing is random.

i could go on and on. there is no chaos, only order. everything happens for a reason. when it fulfills that reason you call it chaos. why? because you don't understand why it happens.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-06, 03:10 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
look anywhere around you. look at any patern found in nature. billions of plants replicate, yet they're all the same - no one has to tell them,no one hasto teach them, or paint them. the same numer of leaves, same number of ridges on each leaf etc all coded into each seed. every tree has rings to mark each year. all birds are inherently sensitive to mangnetic fields which guide them in flight. every natural eco system has a balance and every organism plays an equally important role toward keeping that balance. the golden ratio is found in everything from a sea shell to the human body, to a spiral galaxy. etc etc etc etc nothing is random.

i could go on and on. there is no chaos, only order. everything happens for a reason. when it fulfills that reason you call it chaos. why? because you don't understand why it happens.

You can clone a plant by taking some clippings and putting them in soil. But is the new plant exactly the same as the parent plant? Of course not. Sure, two trees might have the same leaf structure or something. But are any two leaves on either plant the same? Even on the same plant? What is more chaotic than the placement of leaves on a tree? What could possibly be more random than that? They just... happen... No scientist can determine exactly what a seed will look like as a tree, even if they have deeply studied that species of tree and the effect of external factors on phenotype. They might have a general idea, but they still wont know.

Rings in the trunk... What about the number of rings? Is there order in how long a tree lives?

How could there be no chaos? Forget chaos being a bad thing, thats just some conception we made. Chaos is wherever you look. You existing is chaotic. wtf are you doing there at this time in that place? What are you in the universe? If you took a picture (not in the two-dimensional sense) of every single thing that exists right at this moment... Where is the order in that?

"Well obviously this happened and that happened meaning this chemical reaction occured causing this to be there, and that car was there in the street because that woman was going grocery shopping and her hand is near her face because she was about to scratch her head and that bird was here because of this and that leaf was slanted because of the speed and direction of the wind etc etc etc"

But why? Why were things exactly like that in exactly the right conditions to produce that exact snapshot of the universe? There is no reason why... Things are just there. You can make a reason why, but whats the reason for that reason to be there? If you follow that path of logic you'll end up at the beginning of the universe. What began the universe? Well if you're a big bang person, a big bang created the universe. A random bang in non-existence, completely arbitrarily coming out of infinite nothingness and eternal void, just BANG out of nowhere creating the universe.

Of course, we dont know what began the universe. But you get my point... hopefully. -_-

By the way, how could you or I understand why something happens?