RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-06, 03:00 PM   #31
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: FC94 E1E4

People shouldnt be ranks high coz they ill on other sites. If I was like 45 - 3 in rv and always drop ill then I come here and Im 2 - 3 or some wak shit like then how the fuck would I be ranked higher then some one whose only on this site that you've seen but Im 4 - 1. Iv been doing my part week after week and its not my fault how others drop or the fact that you know them from other sites. If I drop wak then I'll lose a battle but if I drop ill even in one of my too bars then I'll get the win. 4 - 1 one aint a bad rec dawg. I should be atleast on this bitch some where man.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-06, 03:04 PM   #32
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Well I guess there's 2 ways you could look at power rankings...you could look at it as, rankings of who is having the best season and dropping the best in the league.. or you could rank it as basically, an order of who you would least want to face based on the skill you know they have.
Old 09-01-06, 10:31 PM   #33
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Well its not LIs fault people keep no-showin' against him...so by your rankings you are basically saying its better to lose than to win via no-show haha

BTW, this new design... i don't know who did it, but it's phatt. I used to hate RV's look and honestly it even turned me away at first, but this looks nice.

WTF.. NO!!! i never said that. i said who drops good is gettin ranked! WTF!?!?!?! that shit made no sense DTH. ur cool peepz, but u say some STUPID shit sometimes, yo. i mean, u find where i said that, and i'll take this back but damn.. thats just retarted nigga.
Old 09-01-06, 10:42 PM   #34
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
People shouldnt be ranks high coz they ill on other sites. If I was like 45 - 3 in rv and always drop ill then I come here and Im 2 - 3 or some wak shit like then how the fuck would I be ranked higher then some one whose only on this site that you've seen but Im 4 - 1. Iv been doing my part week after week and its not my fault how others drop or the fact that you know them from other sites. If I drop wak then I'll lose a battle but if I drop ill even in one of my too bars then I'll get the win. 4 - 1 one aint a bad rec dawg. I should be atleast on this bitch some where man.

no, dawg! look at a cat like Artistik. if u and him were to battle and have nuttin but good heads voting on it, i know u'd lose. though ur rec maybe better than his, i know in general that hes better than u.

like seriously, u think ur droppin dope man, but ur concepts are play'd or badly worded, yo. i know what a fresh concept is and what a play'd concept is. and well, u have alot of play'd ones.

nother thing, everyone in my rankings are better than you and could beat u. i'm sorry man, but i gotta be honest. just step ya shit up and u'll get ranked or shit. so till it happens, u'll take my rankins and LIKE IT!
Old 09-02-06, 12:19 PM   #35
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

You didn't say that Untold, it was implied... duh... aka, you ranked 2 people who are 2-2 at #3 and #4 and a guy who is 1-3 at #9...and then a 4-0 guy unranked, so therefore that would leave me to believe that in some cases its better to lose than get a no-show win according to your rankings.
Old 09-02-06, 01:19 PM   #36
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: FC94 E1E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold
no, dawg! look at a cat like Artistik. if u and him were to battle and have nuttin but good heads voting on it, i know u'd lose. though ur rec maybe better than his, i know in general that hes better than u.

like seriously, u think ur droppin dope man, but ur concepts are play'd or badly worded, yo. i know what a fresh concept is and what a play'd concept is. and well, u have alot of play'd ones.

nother thing, everyone in my rankings are better than you and could beat u. i'm sorry man, but i gotta be honest. just step ya shit up and u'll get ranked or shit. so till it happens, u'll take my rankins and LIKE IT!

Thats some Bias shit. I get hate from the mods in both leagues but for some reason Im doing well in both. I dont dictate who votes and who doesn't. All I do is drop my verse and wish my opponent good luck. I dont sway or say shit even though sometimes they punches are bull shit. And you aint drop anything nice your self in along time in either league man. You only beaten wak ass niggaz. urmomsuxxx sucks ass dawg. thats why you want to battle him. you been sleeping on these leagues for far too long to rank yourself so high. Just go by the records coz it aint my fault Im battling who I battle or the votes go the way they do.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 02:26 PM   #37
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
You didn't say that Untold, it was implied... duh... aka, you ranked 2 people who are 2-2 at #3 and #4 and a guy who is 1-3 at #9...and then a 4-0 guy unranked, so therefore that would leave me to believe that in some cases its better to lose than get a no-show win according to your rankings.

aha! i understand. yea, but if they guy wit a 4-0 rankin is gettin nuttin but no show wins, and the guy wit 1-3 is losin either to good heads or the votins just gay, i'm gonna give it to who i see tryin more. i mean, if u win due to a no show, i'm not gonna say "ur power ranked here cause u keep winnin due to no shows". LI is good, but he hasn't even had a battle to prove himself in. but, yo, this week i'll take time with the mag. i'll make sure peeps like it and have nuttin to complain about. another thing though, it's not better to lose, its better to drop. if one no shows and anther person drops and their drop has a punch that impressed me, their gonna get ranked. sorry, yo, its just how i feel.

but if ya'll really want, i'll do rankins the way ya'll want. so yea..
Old 09-02-06, 02:29 PM   #38
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
Thats some Bias shit. I get hate from the mods in both leagues but for some reason Im doing well in both. I dont dictate who votes and who doesn't. All I do is drop my verse and wish my opponent good luck. I dont sway or say shit even though sometimes they punches are bull shit. And you aint drop anything nice your self in along time in either league man. You only beaten wak ass niggaz. urmomsuxxx sucks ass dawg. thats why you want to battle him. you been sleeping on these leagues for far too long to rank yourself so high. Just go by the records coz it aint my fault Im battling who I battle or the votes go the way they do.

urmomsuxxdixx wak? ok nigga.. thats why hes in second coming. lemme see u battle someone from second coming and win, ya dick! and tell me i haven't been droppin nice? wtf homie? all my shits been better than urs. and yes i'm biased, cause i've watched u drop some play'd shit all league long. and look, i like ut attitude, but u need to put that more into ya verse.

i see u got the ambition to win, but ur just not doin it. look, i agreed to make these mags with me bein able to give my honest opinion on shit, but obviously i get hate on it. look, how about you and i battle. like, now! 20 lines due in 30 minz. if u can beat me, i'll rank u #1 next week. if u lose, u get banned and never return to this site? how about them applez, son?
Old 09-02-06, 02:32 PM   #39
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

I don't care really, I'm just giving you shit since the ranks looked very arbitrary.. .and because I can haha

Btw, thanks for voting on that pic battle, but that verse was very rushed... well half the lines i spent time on, then the other 10 lines i wrote in like 10 minutes cuz i had to head out the door...from reading it its prolly obvious which lines are which.. but to answer your thing about me being better off writing quick verses cuz of what happened that one time, nah, that was a 1 time thing..usually when i half ass you can tell.

Also, urmomsuxdix is mad overrated. He used to be good... he hasn't adapted to the new times yet.
Old 09-02-06, 02:44 PM   #40
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
I don't care really, I'm just giving you shit since the ranks looked very arbitrary.. .and because I can haha

Btw, thanks for voting on that pic battle, but that verse was very rushed... well half the lines i spent time on, then the other 10 lines i wrote in like 10 minutes cuz i had to head out the door...from reading it its prolly obvious which lines are which.. but to answer your thing about me being better off writing quick verses cuz of what happened that one time, nah, that was a 1 time thing..usually when i half ass you can tell.

Also, urmomsuxdix is mad overrated. He used to be good... he hasn't adapted to the new times yet.

lolz, word. i feel ya bout ya verse, but i know ur better than that. and yea, urmom aint as good as he used to be, but c'mon.. hes still in second coming and could still be more fresh than wordz, imo.

but this weeks mag will be much better. ALOT more info and all. i've got the time and i'm not as pressed for time as last weeks. so yea, its whatever wit rankins, yo.

also, since i did vote on ur battle, would u mind droppin an honest one on me and spul's tag and me vs jtr in the LBL! battles are gettin slept on, yo.
Old 09-02-06, 02:47 PM   #41
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

I wasn't that happy with that verse, but it's winning so hey, haha. Even if I lose, I won't be that sad cuz it was my first pic battle ever and for a first pic battle, not a bad verse, I just coulda done better with more effort... and if i hold onto the lead, that makes me 6-0 in the LBL and 5-0 here Peeps needa start challengin' me

urmom is in second coming based on reputation, not on skill

I think he's better than Wordz, but they aren't as far apart as you might think...when Wordz develops some better setups and a little meaner wording, he's right there with urmom.
Old 09-02-06, 02:55 PM   #42
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: C62F 4B66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold
lolz, word. i feel ya bout ya verse, but i know ur better than that. and yea, urmom aint as good as he used to be, but c'mon.. hes still in second coming and could still be more fresh than wordz, imo.

but this weeks mag will be much better. ALOT more info and all. i've got the time and i'm not as pressed for time as last weeks. so yea, its whatever wit rankins, yo.

also, since i did vote on ur battle, would u mind droppin an honest one on me and spul's tag and me vs jtr in the LBL! battles are gettin slept on, yo.

YEA YEA!!!!!

btw, yea, I can tell you rushed the g/f match. but still was coo battle.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 02:59 PM   #43
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

I'll hit it up don't worry... I'm going on a mad voting spree where I'm gonna vote on about every 1-2 and LBL battle this afternoon.

Spul sign into the LBL...instead of just bowing down and complaining about what is clearly a problem, just sign in, be a good voter and hope others follow ur lead. The LBL is in poor shape and is just gonna fold if everyone follows ur attitude and is like whatever, I'll just battle elsewhere.
Old 09-02-06, 03:03 PM   #44
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: C62F 4B66

^yea, iunno man. but shit like that just pisses me off. like I spent like soo much time on that mack battle shit. like most time and effort I put into a verse in like forever. And then getting like 1 actual vote that was indepth. I mean wtf/ shit like that pisses me off man. but iunno, i might give it a go actually. we'll see. shit's just rediculous

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 03:06 PM   #45
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Well you had to know hardly anyone would vote on it.. i mean, that's just the nature of long battles. People often don't read them. It's like that on any site.