RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-06, 04:43 PM   #46
Aeral
Light Weight

IP: 98BB 6D17

I actually don't think urmom is good at all... i killed him in the cypher in the league and i think spul or rush lingo gave the win to him lol
Send a message via AIM to Aeral   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 10:29 PM   #47
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: C62F 4B66

^wasn't me. I personally think he's wack as fuck too, and an idiot

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 10:53 PM   #48
Aeral
Light Weight

IP: 0AFA B71B

then it was lingo's fagggot ass.. I'm glad he won't be around here anymore rofl
Old 09-02-06, 10:55 PM   #49
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

^yea.. i honestly think it was lingo to.

hmm.. but whose to say???

[/i'am]
Old 09-03-06, 01:34 AM   #50
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: FC94 E1E4

Thanks to DTH for being real. urmom aint been tight since I seen em ON this site. I dont know Vylent coz I only spent a brief momment in RB but my opinion is based on what Iv seen here as always rather then what crew he's in or what sites he's in. He's decent at most just as you may say I am, but I'll fix my wording problems and shit in due time. Im coming off of over a year of not being really active on the net coz of personal shit. Im far from wack and far from unrankable in any league becouse I put effort in almost every battle Im in even though it doesn't come to your liking. but Like I said last week and the weeks before....Im just going to have to do better next week and keep winning my battles to the best of my abilities. Might even quit reading the mags and just battle and vote in these leagues and thats it coz I only get mentioned when some one other then ya'll do em anyways.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 01:40 AM   #51
Aeral
Light Weight

they're just mags dude, no reason to get all emo and shit, just drop dope and the rest'll come.
Old 09-03-06, 01:54 AM   #52
Wordz AhGod

word....

but I aint EMO.lol..Im just one of those people that like the mags when It aint the same shit with the same people every week. It speaks the truth about sites like this dying becouze peaple always go for the name that they know more. Thats like Untold pritty much writing in the Mag who he's always going to look to vote for and give the benifit of the doubt like if "oh., he came wak in this battle but I know he can do better so I'll give him the win so he can drop ill next week." type of shit. nahh man. Im far from EMO and shit. but w/e...it is just a mag and I'll try to do better next week this'll be the last I post on this till next week. 1

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 02:42 AM   #53
Aeral
Light Weight

i dont think anyone in the league's like that man, like oh i know he can drop better so i'll give it to him.. if your opponent dropped better than you, then he's taking it.

a great example is your battle with L.I. this week, i.m.o you were the underdog but last time i checked you were winning that battle.. but idk, havent checked it for a couple days lol
Old 09-03-06, 02:49 AM   #54
Wordz AhGod

yeah...lol...its 8 - 8 and only the so called vets vote for em...nothing against L.I. Himself Coz Im cool with em and all and he aint start shit with me at all but this aint the first time this has happend and it aint just to me. When niggaz see a vet v.s. an underdog its usually obviouse what the outcome will be regardless of the drops themselves. most of this shit is shear pressance and what people think of you like if you actually got an image on line.

Old 09-03-06, 12:33 PM   #55
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: 3D75 7AFB

^ I'm as shocked as you are that all those votes came in.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 12:50 PM   #56
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Wordz, I understand what your talking about with the whole vet vs. underdog thing. And its true that vets do get the benefit of the doubt. However, when in a battle where vets vote 1 way and non-vets vote the other, its often the case that the vets know whats played and the others don't cuz we've seen more.
Old 09-03-06, 01:11 PM   #57
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^word. DTH is absolutely right. theres only been a few cases i've seen the underdog come out on top and dominate.

wordz, u may get to vet status one day, but u gotta learn whats play'd and whats not. honestly, just do ya research. maybe venture off to different sites. like, thats not always a bad thing, yo.
Old 09-03-06, 01:31 PM   #58
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 5609 B48D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Wordz, I understand what your talking about with the whole vet vs. underdog thing. And its true that vets do get the benefit of the doubt. However, when in a battle where vets vote 1 way and non-vets vote the other, its often the case that the vets know whats played and the others don't cuz we've seen more.

^yea, exactly. Vets would know what's played more, and especially if it's another vet on the site, L.I., people know what nameplays are played too.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 01:38 PM   #59
Wordz AhGod

What other sites do you guys recommend me checking out or joining and shit. Im in RB destroying niggaz but I dont think it'll be enough. My rec was like 17 - 4 here but Im starting fresh. so far no one wants to vote on any of my battles like the one with luciano thats been opend for ever so I have to turn to the cyphers and Leagues to elevate.

Old 09-03-06, 01:46 PM   #60
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

I'd just stay here man..... i'll tell ya, if you are worried about vets getting special treatment, RB is the LAST place you want to be. I don't think there is a rap site that has more d/r on it.