RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-06, 09:37 AM   #31
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

The part that you have to experience and realize for yourself to understand. If I explained it, it would be incorrect... Come to think of it its like what lao tzu said: "Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know." If I explained it to you, I would have no idea what I was on about.
Old 09-03-06, 09:58 AM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E9CB B8B0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
The part that you have to experience and realize for yourself to understand. If I explained it, it would be incorrect... Come to think of it its like what lao tzu said: "Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know." If I explained it to you, I would have no idea what I was on about.

To realise it for myself?

I wasnt told about this shit dude......Like I said in one of my previous posts, I came up with these same theories and they all seem so real.......But then I analysed if there were any way these ideas could be proven wrong... And what I've been saying to you ever since is the conclusion I came to.

For an idea to be concrete, it requires actual proof...

Not just you knowing so vividly in your mind that this is true.
Old 09-03-06, 10:09 AM   #33
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Man what youre talking about isnt what im talking about. This little god thing is a novelty, just a way to apply it in christian/laymens terms. It goes a lot deeper than that.

I know exactly what youre talking about. Those theories how you're like "oh yeah... shit... that makes a lot of sense ay" but its all just speculation, nothing rock solid because its impossible to prove that kind of shit.

Im not talking about that. The shit im referring to has an abundance of proof. If it wasnt true, I wouldnt wholeheartedly believe it and thats that.
Old 09-03-06, 07:18 PM   #34
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: E9CB B8B0

Quote:
Man what youre talking about isnt what im talking about. This little god thing is a novelty, just a way to apply it in christian/laymens terms. It goes a lot deeper than that.

I know exactly what youre talking about. Those theories how you're like "oh yeah... shit... that makes a lot of sense ay" but its all just speculation, nothing rock solid because its impossible to prove that kind of shit.

Im not talking about that. The shit im referring to has an abundance of proof. If it wasnt true, I wouldnt wholeheartedly believe it and thats that.

Lol.. Ok man..

But if your going to make a statement like this, your going to need to explain what it is your talking about instead of just prancing around like "ohh i know this big universal truth, but nobody else can understand it!!!"

Start explaining............
Old 09-03-06, 07:49 PM   #35
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90A6 BE8B

OMB......... Now your off your rocker man....

fo real...

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 10:35 PM   #36
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 91AE 4D57

Nos: What am I? Go check out buddhist, taoist, hindu, <insert whatever else here (be it eastern or western philosophy)> beliefs/texts/people and come to the realizations for yourself. I can't teach you a thing.

Tito: I thought you were christian?
Old 09-03-06, 11:41 PM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: A6FC E9D3

Quote:
Nos: What am I? Go check out buddhist, taoist, hindu, <insert whatever else here (be it eastern or western philosophy)> beliefs/texts/people and come to the realizations for yourself. I can't teach you a thing.

Nah man..

To be honest I dont think theres any 'realizations' I need to come to here. So far you have talked about a concept I thought of way back and found logical flaws with..

And your acting like theres more to it that is somehow beyond my grasp..

You need to just explain yourself, or copy paste someone elses writing in here that you think may explain it better than you can.
Old 09-03-06, 11:45 PM   #38
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Im gods key to the devils brain.
Old 09-04-06, 12:24 AM   #39
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 91AE 4D57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Nah man..

To be honest I dont think theres any 'realizations' I need to come to here. So far you have talked about a concept I thought of way back and found logical flaws with..

And your acting like theres more to it that is somehow beyond my grasp..

You need to just explain yourself, or copy paste someone elses writing in here that you think may explain it better than you can.

If you found logical flaws with it, we arent talking about the same thing. Youre just talking about the universe as god thing, right? Just out of curiosity, what logical flaws are there with that?

It's not that its beyond your grasp... Its that its beyond my ability to convey. If I were to explain myself I would be raving on and on forever, and likewise if I were to copy and past all the shit ive studied, heard and read it would take a very long time.
Old 09-04-06, 01:00 AM   #40
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
If you found logical flaws with it, we arent talking about the same thing. Youre just talking about the universe as god thing, right? Just out of curiosity, what logical flaws are there with that?

It's not that its beyond your grasp... Its that its beyond my ability to convey. If I were to explain myself I would be raving on and on forever, and likewise if I were to copy and past all the shit ive studied, heard and read it would take a very long time.

Logical flaws?

You dont know the true nature of god. Thats one big ol blaring logical flaw right there.

Your opinion is that existance itself is god. However for all you know that could be so far from the true story and here you are with your ideas worshiping a big load of vibrating energy with a 50 50 chance of being created by an external entity anyway.

And FYI-- The reason I'm only talking about the god part of your theories is because you havnt actually said anything else... Youve just told me 'ohh man theres so much more to it, you just wouldnt understand!!"

Usually if I know something, I'll atleast be able to explain it and put it into a half decent paragraph to even begin to explain where I'm comming from.
Old 09-04-06, 03:09 AM   #41
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Whether or not there is another "god" external to the universe/god/tao/eternal now/whatever you want to call it, doesnt clash with my beliefs at all. Doesnt support them either. The likeliness of there being something external seems pretty slim though..

Man, my beliefs arent just philosophizing on what could be god... Im talking beliefs that extend into every facet of life and existence, beliefs that have changed my way of life and the state of my conciousness forever. With the way im thinking now, it would be impossible for me to ignore the spiritual side of life or think about it only sometimes. Basically it has become the central focus of my life.

So... I would be going on and on forever if you asked me to explain ALL of my beliefs, and they basically can't be explained. Language is limited, its pretty ok tool to point you in the right direction, but I cant just explain to you my beliefs. What set me on the right track was a slight interest which sparked an experience. That experience opened my eyes and drove me to look further into everything.
Old 09-04-06, 04:24 AM   #42
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Whether or not there is another "god" external to the universe/god/tao/eternal now/whatever you want to call it, doesnt clash with my beliefs at all. Doesnt support them either. The likeliness of there being something external seems pretty slim though..

Man, my beliefs arent just philosophizing on what could be god... Im talking beliefs that extend into every facet of life and existence, beliefs that have changed my way of life and the state of my conciousness forever. With the way im thinking now, it would be impossible for me to ignore the spiritual side of life or think about it only sometimes. Basically it has become the central focus of my life.

So... I would be going on and on forever if you asked me to explain ALL of my beliefs, and they basically can't be explained. Language is limited, its pretty ok tool to point you in the right direction, but I cant just explain to you my beliefs. What set me on the right track was a slight interest which sparked an experience. That experience opened my eyes and drove me to look further into everything.

Well whatever your belief's are.. Its doubtful to me that I havnt already thought of them...

But fair enough. This isnt exactly going anywhere argument wise due to you hyping belief's up then not putting any actual cards on the table...

Suit yourself.
Old 09-04-06, 04:30 AM   #43
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I told you where to look... Doesnt bother me whether you look into it or not.