RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-06, 01:06 AM   #16
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9465 0DDF

both in actuality!
Old 09-08-06, 01:10 AM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A6FC E9D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Because you dont understand what im talking about when I refer to the universe being chaotic.

I see it everyday, its apparent to me.

Man from what youve said before you look at the universe as if it was stupid. As if it was a mechanism that works through order with many different little systems in it.

I think a great deal of the universe is simply systematic cause and effect. I can see what you mean by humans being intelligent and being part of the universe, but that doesent mean the universe is intelligent dude, that just means a quantum level speck of the universe posesses a form of primative intelligence.

If a glass of water contained 0.0000000000001 diluted content of acid. Would you call the entire glass of water acid?
Old 09-08-06, 01:15 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

... Where did humans come from?

Obviously a universe with the capacity to produce a huge variety of concious and intelligent beings is intelligent.

But yeah, technically that glass of water would be acidic.
Old 09-08-06, 01:20 AM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
... Where did humans come from?

Obviously a universe with the capacity to produce a huge variety of concious and intelligent beings is intelligent.

But yeah, technically that glass of water would be acidic.

Look bro.. I agree.. There is intelligence in this universe. But just like the acidic glass of water, its only a partial intelligence.

My main problem with your argument is the fact that you believe intelligence can form in a chaotic universe.

You cant have both man... You should either change your ideas about the universe being chaotic or ... be wrong about both.
Old 09-08-06, 01:29 AM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

What created life? A random strike of lightning... Man, the universe having chaos in it doesnt affect it being intelligent at all.

Of course you could say "But the "random" lightning was caused by the system of evaporation and clouds becoming electrically charged then moving to a certain position and reaching an electrical capacity which caused the lightning to strike. The cloud was pushed there by the wind which was most likely caused by a low pressure system in the weather, due to the climate which was caused by a combination of the sun and other factors. The lightning strike that caused primitive life was not chaotic at all."

And you would be right if you said that. But im not wrong.
Old 09-08-06, 01:33 AM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
What created life? A random strike of lightning... Man, the universe having chaos in it doesnt affect it being intelligent at all.

Of course you could say "But the "random" lightning was caused by the system of evaporation and clouds becoming electrically charged then moving to a certain position and reaching an electrical capacity which caused the lightning to strike. The cloud was pushed there by the wind which was most likely caused by a low pressure system in the weather, due to the climate which was caused by a combination of the sun and other factors. The lightning strike that caused primitive life was not chaotic at all."

And you would be right if you said that. But im not wrong.

Give me one good reason why your not wrong when you just proved yourself wrong in your own post bro..

Seriously..
Old 09-08-06, 01:35 AM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Because what you call order is just a bunch of senseless babble that describes chaos and labels it as order by stating the obvious. I call it chaos, you call it order, same diff.
Old 09-08-06, 01:38 AM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Because what you call order is just a bunch of senseless babble that describes chaos and labels it as order by stating the obvious. I call it chaos, you call it order, same diff.

If something has a cause, its obviously not random.

And that is why nothing is chaotic dude..

I dont know why you cant understand that...
Old 09-08-06, 02:32 AM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I can understand it perfectly... I just dont believe it.

What about a computer program that is designed to produce a completely random number? It has a cause. The cause is the software, the elctricity, the processor... But its still a completely random number.

Thats a pretty shit example. But I believe that just because something has a superficial cause, doesnt mean its not chaotic.
Old 09-08-06, 02:33 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
I can understand it perfectly... I just dont believe it.

What about a computer program that is designed to produce a completely random number? It has a cause. The cause is the software, the elctricity, the processor... But its still a completely random number.

Thats a pretty shit example. But I believe that just because something has a superficial cause, doesnt mean its not chaotic.

How is any direct cause superficial?
Old 09-08-06, 02:49 AM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I understand your frame of mind man... And its cool. Its completely plausible.

But I see chaos all the time in this world, all around me, at every moment. It doesnt matter if the direct cause was this or the direct cause was that, because it would trace back into infinity no matter what the cause.

If there is nothing random in this world, explain to me why identical twins have different appearances and personalities (beyond environment's effect). Explain why exact genetic clones have different fingerprints to that of the organism which they were cloned from (nobody can explain that one, not even top scientists). Walk east from where you are and watch the waves and look at the sand, look at the clouds, look at the grass and trees. If you cant see chaos in the world you arent seeing the world for what it is.
Old 09-08-06, 02:50 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

By the way, you are the product of something random.
Old 09-08-06, 02:59 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
I understand your frame of mind man... And its cool. Its completely plausible.

But I see chaos all the time in this world, all around me, at every moment. It doesnt matter if the direct cause was this or the direct cause was that, because it would trace back into infinity no matter what the cause.

If there is nothing random in this world, explain to me why identical twins have different appearances and personalities (beyond environment's effect). Explain why exact genetic clones have different fingerprints to that of the organism which they were cloned from (nobody can explain that one, not even top scientists). Walk east from where you are and watch the waves and look at the sand, look at the clouds, look at the grass and trees. If you cant see chaos in the world you arent seeing the world for what it is.

Here is where your being naieve..

Our currant scientific collective of knowledge on things such as DNA are not yet complete. What your not realising is that there would be a plausable explenation for all these things, we, as a species just havnt found out what it is yet.

The human race is still at an extremily primative stage in its development at this point in time.. These things your saying, are all ordered. Things like twins, a time will come when we will have the ability to control the appearence and personality of new born children. A time will come when we do finally understand what makes finger prints the way they are. Cloud placement is easy, it depends solely on atmospheric conditions such as wind.

Grass and trees? Whats random about those?

If you cant see that there is no observable chaos in this world, YOU arnt seeing the whole picture....
Old 09-08-06, 03:05 AM   #29
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Like I said, you arent seeing the world for what it is. You are seeing the world through what you have been taught it is.

But dont worry though... Man, I dont know why you're so adamant about proving me wrong. The difference between you and me is I see my perspective and your perspective, and they are both correct to me. You see only one perspective, and it is correct to you, so any other perspective logically can't be seen as correct, even if you dont understand it.
Old 09-08-06, 03:13 AM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Like I said, you arent seeing the world for what it is. You are seeing the world through what you have been taught it is.

But dont worry though... Man, I dont know why you're so adamant about proving me wrong. The difference between you and me is I see my perspective and your perspective, and they are both correct to me. You see only one perspective, and it is correct to you, so any other perspective logically can't be seen as correct, even if you dont understand it.

For what I've been taught it is? Where are you getting that bull from..

If I knock over the pen that is sitting upright on my desk, there will be a cause, which will ultimatly result in an effect where the pen will fall. Even a 5 year old child could understand that. Its not something you need to be taught, its just a natural law of physics observable by anybody on planet earth no matter where or how intelligent they are.

Cause and effect = order.

Shit, even the way you are typing your message each time you reply is forumating an ordered approach towards getting your point across.

Chaos, in the context your using it in, doesent even exist.

Nothing in this universe is truely random.

Its not that I dont see your argument for what it is, it has nothing to do with my ability to percieve the world for what it is.. It has to do with you being incorrect, but unwilling to admit it....