RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-06, 11:36 AM   #46
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: DA5F 3303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
It makes more sense to me to glaze over meaningless details. Its much better than glazing over the blatantly obvious, or the fine details that actually matter.

Aha..

Now you admit you glaze over them, a stipulation of which is that they must exist. And if they exist, then whether you believe they are of importance or not is irrelevant to the fact that they do have a point.

So wow.. Should I link you to that can you admit your wrong thread again or what...
Old 09-14-06, 11:41 AM   #47
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48D7 0F92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Aha..

Now you admit you glaze over them, a stipulation of which is that they must exist. And if they exist, then whether you believe they are of importance or not is irrelevant to the fact that they do have a point.

So wow.. Should I link you to that can you admit your wrong thread again or what...

What has a point? Like I said, those things you posted even if they are true, which isnt likely, dont have anything to do with whether something has a point or not.

Its like someone saying to a murderer, why did you kill that guy? And he goes "Well the neurological signals in my brain formed in such a way that it sent impulses through my nervous system causing the muscle fibres in my bicep brachii, tricep, trapezoid and latissimus dorsi to contract in such a way that my right arm moved towards him whilst holding a knife and pentrated his chest."

Its like whoa, stfu.
Old 09-14-06, 11:43 AM   #48
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
ok ok fair enough eventually you'll forget about this thread but you'll continue to ask yourself why you do pointless shit and all that...and you'll probably find that being the reason why you do "things for no reason" and thats to find a reason why when in fact you never even had to search for a reason...becasue wondering about it was always the reason why you did pointless things

Nope, I dont wonder why.
Old 09-14-06, 11:48 AM   #49
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
What has a point? Like I said, those things you posted even if they are true, which isnt likely, dont have anything to do with whether something has a point or not.

Its like someone saying to a murderer, why did you kill that guy? And he goes "Well the neurological signals in my brain formed in such a way that it sent impulses through my nervous system causing the muscle fibres in my bicep brachii, tricep, trapezoid and latissimus dorsi to contract in such a way that my right arm moved towards him whilst holding a knife and pentrated his chest."

Its like whoa, stfu.

Sure..

But murderers are usually judged by their motives on a further out level than that. Because killers usually have a higher point in doing what they do.

However because you dont feel like going into that much detail, but still admit it exists... Your basically agreeing with me anyway...

If the detail exists, it proves me right.. Whether you choose to glaze over it or not.
Old 09-14-06, 11:58 AM   #50
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

i do pointless shit daily.....................................

**eatz box of milk duds**
Old 09-14-06, 11:59 AM   #51
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0594 3125

like nos says, eveything you do has a point
Old 09-14-06, 11:59 AM   #52
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

even eating milkduds....@11 in tha morning?
Old 09-14-06, 12:01 PM   #53
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0594 3125

yes, even eating milkduds at 11 in the morning
Old 09-14-06, 04:27 PM   #54
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 4639 174B

i think everything you do serves a purpose.

As for spinning around in your office chair...it does serve a meaning..though that meaning is certainly unimportant it is serving a purpose....you must be feeling bored or in need of a thrill so you twirl in your chair...basically saying the meaning of spinning in your chair is to end boredom or thrill you wen your feeling dull.

saying everything has a meaning.
Old 09-14-06, 05:11 PM   #55
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

I sometimes walk up to a friend and randomly engage him/her in a conversation to makes no sense. For instance, without thinking about it, I'll say: "Hello, turtlebunny" to which he responds "Garmblg". I then, without thinking of what he said, will respond with "Lick these milkshakes", or something along those lines.
Old 09-14-06, 08:46 PM   #56
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Sure..

But murderers are usually judged by their motives on a further out level than that. Because killers usually have a higher point in doing what they do.

However because you dont feel like going into that much detail, but still admit it exists... Your basically agreeing with me anyway...

If the detail exists, it proves me right.. Whether you choose to glaze over it or not.

Well of course they do. But theyre killing, im doing pointless things.

I know that there is no reason behind me doing them. The reason I walk is not because "Signals were sent through my nervous system into the muscles in my leg which caused them to contract in such a way that I moved around." Thats just meaningless babble. What I did was still pointless.

The fact that those details exist prove nothing.

All of you guys have a main argument that says "Well, if you spin around on your office chair or walk, even though doing that is completely and utterly pointless (by definition of the word pointless). It is unconctructive, meaningless, illogical, but you still do it for a reason."

What reason? And no, it isnt boredom. I dont do these things because I have nothing else to do. I have plenty to do.
Old 09-14-06, 09:11 PM   #57
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Well of course they do. But theyre killing, im doing pointless things.

I know that there is no reason behind me doing them. The reason I walk is not because "Signals were sent through my nervous system into the muscles in my leg which caused them to contract in such a way that I moved around." Thats just meaningless babble. What I did was still pointless.

The fact that those details exist prove nothing.

All of you guys have a main argument that says "Well, if you spin around on your office chair or walk, even though doing that is completely and utterly pointless (by definition of the word pointless). It is unconctructive, meaningless, illogical, but you still do it for a reason."

What reason? And no, it isnt boredom. I dont do these things because I have nothing else to do. I have plenty to do.

Ok man..

Whatever you say...

Even though there is a valid cause for doing what you did... You can pretend its compleatly pointless....
Old 09-14-06, 09:13 PM   #58
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I was never arguing that it had a cause... Dont try and subtly change your argument.

Please, tell me the point of what I did, not that it had a cause.
Old 09-14-06, 09:14 PM   #59
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

You're taking pointlessness at face value. He's saying that he does stuff that doesn't benefit him, without really thinking about it. Even if there are underlying reasons, it still doesn't really assist him if he spins in his chair or bounces the ball against the wall.
Old 09-14-06, 09:20 PM   #60
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
I was never arguing that it had a cause... Dont try and subtly change your argument.

Please, tell me the point of what I did, not that it had a cause.

The point is that these things are often natural reactions that your brain makes you do during a point in time where you can do these things..

If you look at it scientifically, you cant just glaze over the fact that no matter how infinitly small a cause may be, if it does exist, its worth mention. The very point of it all is that these events do exist, and they have a direct cause. If they were truely random, they would have no cause.

And pointless, ultimatly means random.