RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-06, 10:05 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Thumbs up "Qqqqqqqqq's Back"...new track from ya boy...(OYD TRY OUT)

IP: 40C2 F668

http://www.soundclick.com/qakaprox

^^Click on "Qqqqqqqqq's Back"

Beat: Perpetual Productions
Hook: My 4 bar hook is actually part of verse 1 of a song I did called "Confessional" I repeat 2x

Verse 1: 20 lines
Verse 2...12 lines...all Q, all the time

Concept: Getti' back with the crew and wanted to drop something hot and appropriate

**Please don't comment on my lack of quality. I don't have a set up yet.

Holla

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235777
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235731
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-06, 10:26 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 94AA 2DDB

Aight man.....I promise I'll try not to comment on your quality....lol.

I actually remember the lyrics to your hook from a past song...lol.

I peeped this dude's beats the other day when you posted a thread about it in LL.

Your flow was on point through this man.

First verse had multis like crazy, and they weren't just random statements either, they all kinda tied into each other and flowed the statements from a to z and not a to m, then back to f, then up to r and back to I again

But yea man, you know I already said it, I have no prob with you man. I know Tito replied to your thread and said now's the time to jump back on the team cause we're making moves and shit, but for real, you gotta drop all the animosity you have towards other people in the crew.

But you know you get a from me.....lol.
Old 10-09-06, 04:04 PM   #3
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 1013 24D3

Ya know I went to read feedback on my collab wit BM & IKE, an I actually read ya feed for a change an funny thing occured to me, you go thru hate cycles. Its like sometimes you leave remotedly biasis feedback(hate masked behind overexaggerating flaws an overbearing criticism), thats highly patronizing. Or blatant hate, if its a collab u dont acknowledge I was on the track or u type something ridiculous to/or about me. Now, I dont care why u do it, nor do I care that you do it. Its just funny to read.

Anyways as far as your track I didn't listen. My opinion of you as a artist has been consistent since 2004. You've always been garbage IMO, so when I see you've posted a new track I have enough integrity to skip over it, knowing that just the sound of ya voice will produce nothing but negativity from me.

Anyways thats all I have to say on it, u wont be hearing bout this from me again, an you know from past times I stated I was done with something...I mean it. But, by all means plz continue to hate. Haters are life's way of saying "your doing something right"

Well, anyways u can chalk this up as a free uppin of your track

Good day to ya
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-06, 04:49 PM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Ya know I went to read feedback on my collab wit BM & IKE, an I actually read ya feed for a change an funny thing occured to me, you go thru hate cycles. Its like sometimes you leave remotedly biasis feedback(hate masked behind overexaggerating flaws an overbearing criticism), thats highly patronizing. Or blatant hate, if its a collab u dont acknowledge I was on the track or u type something ridiculous to/or about me. Now, I dont care why u do it, nor do I care that you do it. Its just funny to read.

Anyways as far as your track I didn't listen. My opinion of you as a artist has been consistent since 2004. You've always been garbage IMO, so when I see you've posted a new track I have enough integrity to skip over it, knowing that just the sound of ya voice will produce nothing but negativity from me.

Anyways thats all I have to say on it, u wont be hearing bout this from me again, an you know from past times I stated I was done with something...I mean it. But, by all means plz continue to hate. Haters are life's way of saying "your doing something right"

Well, anyways u can chalk this up as a free uppin of your track

Good day to ya

I don't hate you. I just don't like you. There's a difference.

Thanks for uppin my track. And, like you said, HATE is life's way of saying, "You're doing something right."

Old 10-09-06, 07:40 PM   #5
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 98E1 4656

your a fucking faget....he is way better than your below par rapz.......and your non consistant flows that fall off every track...i hope someone catche u on ya way home in ya new homo ride jack it and shoot you in tha head with a glock nine mili fuck off already....u alwayz bitche bout people hating on you when your tha bigget dick ever to hit rv.....even more than cali....an i know alot of people ay tha exact ame shit they just dont say it....u fucking dickface
Old 10-09-06, 07:47 PM   #6
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

*Yawns*

uppin

Old 10-09-06, 11:39 PM   #7
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 85C1 77F6

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
your a fucking faget....he is way better than your below par rapz.......and your non consistant flows that fall off every track...i hope someone catche u on ya way home in ya new homo ride jack it and shoot you in tha head with a glock nine mili fuck off already....u alwayz bitche bout people hating on you when your tha bigget dick ever to hit rv.....even more than cali....an i know alot of people ay tha exact ame shit they just dont say it....u fucking dickface

you are truly ignorant and havent yet found the place to vent this is the songs forum not the haterz digest get the fuck outtahere!

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 10-10-06, 05:39 AM   #9
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

^^Good lookin out Tony and Rey

wish I cud get some feed tho

hehe
Old 10-10-06, 11:06 AM   #10
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 85C1 77F6

man did i slide in to the seventies 2 steppin thorw an ally way of people wearing bell bottoms with bright greens yellows and purple lighted hearts on the floor?Oh ok just wondering flow was on point the echo totally gave it the seventies feel cool lil roller skating joint here picturing mufuckin bow wow rollerskating to this shit beat was iffy not my steez but good outside the box typish

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 10-10-06, 03:57 PM   #11
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: F0AB B0CA

Ye bruv...lol @ the beat...flow was nice as normal,its much better than it used to be when i last checked on ya trackz....delivery was nice bruv,ye the quality has mad gone down lol...uhh,its nice

Feelin it bruv
Send a message via AIM to B To The D Send a message via MSN to B To The D   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 04:07 PM   #12
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP: 2372 BC06

Yea i can really tell ya quality's dropped on this track, but w/e it's probably the same as mine is right now lol. It makes ya voice sound more far away though, it's weird. but w/e your flow is pretty hot, always been hot. our delivery doesn't seem to be on lock as it usually is man. Lol@ all the asians love me. some pretty deadly lines in there. The hook is pretty catchy though, the topic you chose to do with this shit is pretty unique. But word this is like way better then OYD shit. anyway nice shit dude. 1

rtf here: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235833

My Myspace
My Soundclick

Last edited by Paranoid : 10-10-06 at 04:13 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 04:35 PM   #14
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 0594 3125

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06

lmao dude, why you gotta throw slanders at his sexual orientation? its his choice, leve him the fuck alone about it, as for skill, regardless of what peopl think about Q he makes good music worth listening to...you? ive never heard shit from you so until you get some tracks STFU cuz Q would murda yo ass
Old 10-10-06, 04:42 PM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: BDDF 483C

wqord Q, this shit was nice yo. different feel to it, but at the same time it's a good feel. I was feelin' this. wat happened to your quality tho? lol new program? but word, overall nice joint man. stay up. pc

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote