RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-06, 12:56 PM   #16
Flip
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 90FB F52B

basically what gillie is going to make the people do.....

"Game was a G-Unit Groupie, if they made a flick of bitch ass niggas he'll be in the movie"-Banks Diss To Gayme on BET
Send a message via AIM to Flip   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-06, 01:20 PM   #17
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 88CA D72B

I hate it when people be saying that Lil Wayne is the best or that he's any good lyrically.

I think Lil Wayne is weak.
Old 10-21-06, 01:25 PM   #18
Flip
Light Weight

lil wayne was kind of 1 of the best in the industry until gille put em out on blast..

"Game was a G-Unit Groupie, if they made a flick of bitch ass niggas he'll be in the movie"-Banks Diss To Gayme on BET
Old 10-21-06, 04:04 PM   #19
Sik Wit It

IP: 41C9 D92C

Gillie's wack..

that is all..
Old 11-11-06, 09:07 AM   #20
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

lol...Gillie never wrote anything on the Carter 2....look in XXL...Gillie is in there talking shit about Wayne, and says he never wrote for tha Carter 2....but everything else...yes.....

lil wayne is gay
Old 11-13-06, 01:01 PM   #21
Valiant
Human Crack in The Flesh.

Text Record: 11-3
IP: 4193 492A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
Gillie's wack..

that is all..

Who is this Kid anyway? Gillie sounds like some sort of Fuck BOi

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 11-13-06, 01:40 PM   #22
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: B26C 448D

well then whoevers writing for lil wayne now kicks gillie up the ass cuz i aint even like wayne until the carter 2.....
Old 11-13-06, 03:09 PM   #23
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

So someone ghostwrites the lyrics that Lil' Wayne "freestyles" on every track?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-13-06, 03:26 PM   #24
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: B26C 448D

^thats what im saying, if so he's the biggest fraud ever for saying he the best rapper alive
Old 11-13-06, 03:38 PM   #25
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
the best rapper alive

That would be me.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-15-06, 11:39 AM   #26
Young Sin
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 33E3 44D7

Wow... I heard bout this a while back...... Gillie prolly wrote for Wayne back in tha day but I think Wayne does his own thing now

but it's gay as fuck cuz tha shit Wayne got out is kinda tight to me
Old 11-15-06, 12:10 PM   #27
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

...no rapper..writes his own lyrics...lol...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-16-06, 01:25 AM   #28
Flip
Light Weight

^^^^^^^^ok u just made yourself look stupid...dont ever post in RV again

Old 11-16-06, 02:01 AM   #29
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5A36 D0C3

wow @ all yall just jumpin on to this and believing everything people tell you on a rap board...

first of all, The Don of Mics is right, Gillie doesnt even claim to have written for Tha Carter 2, or anything after it. look at Wayne's fanbase, and the whole "best rapper alive" movement. its all about what Wayne's doing on the mixtapes right now, which DOES make him, in my opinion and the opinion of many, the best rapper alive. if you actually listen to Wayne's mixtapes and understand what he's saying (the key part), than you'll realize what i'm talking about. he's almost invented in entire different style of hip-hop in what he does... nobody's style is even close this dude's.

and where are yall getting this idea that Wayne doesnt write ANY of his own stuff? Gillie may have written some of Wayne's old stuff, but when will you people realize the person on the bottom is ALWAYS going to try and steal the flame from the person on top??? and yall are just buying into it at the snap of a finger.

and as far as the whole Wayne claiming to freestyle his shit, if you listen to his mixtapes you can tell some of the tracks that he's just kickin it off the top, and trust me... Weezy F. is in fact an animal.

and, please none of this "you have Wayne in your sig, you're a dickrider" bullshit... yes, i'm a fan, but i just cant stand ignorance and not even giving a rapper a chance because of the region he's from or his style. you don't have to look or act like Mos Def or Common to be a lyrical monster, and that's what makes Wayne so special. he's talking about the same shit that alot of other rappers are, which is what's real to him, AND making it lyrical, which is what nobody else is fucking with.

The End.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Last edited by BLAYBOY : 11-16-06 at 02:06 AM.
Old 11-16-06, 11:31 AM   #30
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
wow @ all yall just jumpin on to this and believing everything people tell you on a rap board...

first of all, The Don of Mics is right, Gillie doesnt even claim to have written for Tha Carter 2, or anything after it. look at Wayne's fanbase, and the whole "best rapper alive" movement. its all about what Wayne's doing on the mixtapes right now, which DOES make him, in my opinion and the opinion of many, the best rapper alive. if you actually listen to Wayne's mixtapes and understand what he's saying (the key part), than you'll realize what i'm talking about. he's almost invented in entire different style of hip-hop in what he does... nobody's style is even close this dude's.

and where are yall getting this idea that Wayne doesnt write ANY of his own stuff? Gillie may have written some of Wayne's old stuff, but when will you people realize the person on the bottom is ALWAYS going to try and steal the flame from the person on top??? and yall are just buying into it at the snap of a finger.

and as far as the whole Wayne claiming to freestyle his shit, if you listen to his mixtapes you can tell some of the tracks that he's just kickin it off the top, and trust me... Weezy F. is in fact an animal.

and, please none of this "you have Wayne in your sig, you're a dickrider" bullshit... yes, i'm a fan, but i just cant stand ignorance and not even giving a rapper a chance because of the region he's from or his style. you don't have to look or act like Mos Def or Common to be a lyrical monster, and that's what makes Wayne so special. he's talking about the same shit that alot of other rappers are, which is what's real to him, AND making it lyrical, which is what nobody else is fucking with.

The End.
lol, Im sorry Blay, but you're a lil wayne dickrider
Wayne didnt invent his style, he bit that from Gillie.
Anyone that says Wayne is hot and Gille is wack never heard Gillie spit, cause Wayne is a less raw version than Gillie.
Gillie wrote MOST of Wayne's shit, not all, but the nigga said MOST! of it.
When Gillie first got signed to cash money Wayne was on some "wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot" shit but when Gillie left he was on some "For fuckin with ya bawl"
They dont even use the word bawl in New Orleans, thats a philly word, Waye even bites this nigga slang.
Wayne even bit that lil neck movement he be doin, man, its a shame

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote