RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-06, 01:48 AM   #16
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

Damn tony you came in with a hot flow dude, I'm feelin ya swagger g and shit word up. You holdin it down, nice delivery man. I was feelin ya verse. This beat hot by the way....for zone outs hook, pretty catchy. Your verse is pretty dope, gangsta swagger word up. I'm feelin ya flow as well you came in hot man nice delivery too. I'm def feelin this track yall ncie job.

rtf on Look At This Chick..

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-06, 02:40 PM   #17
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
^common pics? lmao son it's not common for fat girls to rub up on eachother with their grandma like saggy boobs hanging low and take pics of it. Stop being a slut, and act decent BIATCHHHHHHH

but word this track was tight. Zone killed hook. good shit from both. but hook crazy sons. WORD WORD!!!! MAS ON 'EM!!! MAS on Yvvone's hooker pics!!! YEA

LMFAO
Holla!

thanks for all the feedback, btw.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 07:19 AM   #18
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: D129 48FB

meh..at least i dont stink of onion or garlic and its pure evidence i am not as hungry as you and your family!

1 thing i abide on is Never argue with a Fool cos then u wudnt know the difference btw d 2...

so i hold my peace with a Fuck you and Fuck what u think!

End it!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 06:41 PM   #19
Zone Out
Power Hungry

LMFAOAOAOAO!!!
WTF are you talkin about?
Who stinks of onion and garlic!? and WHO THE HELL IS HUNGRY!?
Lmao, Vonnie, please stfu now while you have the chance to.
You're the wackest person to post in this thread, YES EVEN WACKER THAN PARANOID!!!
Fall back, before I show you who's boss.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 12-22-06, 06:54 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 60E9 71D0

LMAO @ those two false statements backed up by NOTHING, when I can back up my claims with pics. BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH <me and your grammy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
meh..at least i dont stink of onion or garlic and its pure evidence i am not as hungry as you and your family!
and you smelled me how? ROFL but word yo, my family decided to get a basketball court in my backyard, and our own home theatre with 70 inch screen and SACRIFICED NOT HAVING FOOD!! so yea, we def don't have food to eat. So we usually go eat parts of the basketball court and i've been nibbling on some of the DVD's we have.

1 thing i abide on is Never argue with a Fool cos then u wudnt know the difference btw d 2...

so i hold my peace with a Fuck you and Fuck what u think!

End it!

you have DEF gotta be the ugliest and stupidest chick ever. you one of those chicks who so desperate for attention from opposite sex you'd adopt one of those starving ethiopian kids on TV just to rape them. you SICK BITCH!!!! MAS ON YYVONE!!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 07:13 PM   #21
Zone Out
Power Hungry

MAS ON YVONNE!!!!!!

hahHAHhHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAhahah
I only talked to her on aim cause I wanted to see naked pictures!!!!!!!!!!
roooooooooooooflmao

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-22-06, 10:56 PM   #22
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 389D 481A

damn, yal niggas cloggin the fuck outta this thread

anymore feed? lol

btw, i love yvonne.....fall back niccas =PPP

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-06, 03:14 AM   #23
Zone Out
Power Hungry

lol @ cloggin up the thread
fuck rv..
who cares?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-23-06, 09:28 AM   #24
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

lol oh yea one more thing......keep feedin ppl

this should be featured

grrrrrrr

....for life
Old 12-23-06, 11:14 AM   #25
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 60E9 71D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTone
damn, yal niggas cloggin the fuck outta this thread

anymore feed? lol

btw, i love yvonne.....fall back niccas =PPP

*sings "I'm in loveeeee with a crackwhoreeeeeee"*

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-06, 12:35 AM   #26
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

lol....mayne this just another freepost thread now

....for life
Old 12-24-06, 06:36 PM   #27
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: FEDD 5A6B

beat:Beat is cool,I expect'd a lil more into it..it kept feelin like it was building up to something an then the loop came..but still nice ridin music...in the south sorta,but mid west shit almost east coast..lol..but coo.

Flow:The hook was tight...the only thing is yall couldve incorp'd a more aggressive flow with it..an the 1st person that drop'd..shouldve been the middle guy,an the middle guy shouldve been 1st cuz his flow iz catchy..it matches the beat..he did waayy better.1t dude just didnt sound gutter enough to begin that type of track,no hate to u homey,but thas true...but u still handle'd ur biz'ness with it..

Lyrics:The hook was tight like i said,I liked what u were sayin..1st person had cool lyrics..sum lines I felt his swagger carried a bit more than the actual impact of the lines..But still I felt u came decent,2nd person I felt came slugg'n,I liked the flow,but the lyrics are coo..nothin really over the top that would make u say 'damn'..yah know..but still ur voice,n flow carried ur words,made u feel'em because of your energy that u put into it..but the lyrics are on that young buck level,but props.
I'd bump it..just adjust ur hook a bit..an change the arrangement..then it'll be set..IMO..

props.
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-06, 08:23 PM   #28
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5AB8 1212

ROFL AT THE YVONNE ABUSE WOW..

haha ethipan sorry yvonne im cool with u but damn..WOW lmfao..

regarding the track nice shit yall ayo tony man u never hit me up...always say u will and n then bounce we STILL need to collab tight verse tho b zone MAS my nigga u killeed ya shit..hook=crack me=fiend which equals playback holla
Old 12-25-06, 12:20 AM   #29
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor
beat:Beat is cool,I expect'd a lil more into it..it kept feelin like it was building up to something an then the loop came..but still nice ridin music...in the south sorta,but mid west shit almost east coast..lol..but coo.

Flow:The hook was tight...the only thing is yall couldve incorp'd a more aggressive flow with it..an the 1st person that drop'd..shouldve been the middle guy,an the middle guy shouldve been 1st cuz his flow iz catchy..it matches the beat..he did waayy better.1t dude just didnt sound gutter enough to begin that type of track,no hate to u homey,but thas true...but u still handle'd ur biz'ness with it..

Lyrics:The hook was tight like i said,I liked what u were sayin..1st person had cool lyrics..sum lines I felt his swagger carried a bit more than the actual impact of the lines..But still I felt u came decent,2nd person I felt came slugg'n,I liked the flow,but the lyrics are coo..nothin really over the top that would make u say 'damn'..yah know..but still ur voice,n flow carried ur words,made u feel'em because of your energy that u put into it..but the lyrics are on that young buck level,but props.
I'd bump it..just adjust ur hook a bit..an change the arrangement..then it'll be set..IMO..

props.

WOW, I want to thank you alot for this feedback.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-25-06, 02:17 AM   #30
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

yes thx a bunch for that prosecutor. u too prah

n yea, i told about 6 ppl i'd collab with em =/ prob is, i didnt realize christmas was so close n me and my girl been havin issues lately. meh, we'll get somethin goin. we gotta collab before u get signed n shit lol

....for life