RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-06, 11:57 AM   #46
blacksilence
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 252D 486B

lol, oh nm i was looking at the wrong thing, n' no to the dumb question
Old 12-28-06, 02:19 PM   #47
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Yeah but that type of shit's easy to fake.

You misunderstand the concept.

Depending on which you take, you would either A) - Diss drugs and the influence it has over people.... or B) - Diss alcohol and the influence it has over people.

Because, everyone knows they have a different affect.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-06, 03:05 PM   #48
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 5AC5 11D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
You misunderstand the concept.

Depending on which you take, you would either A) - Diss drugs and the influence it has over people.... or B) - Diss alcohol and the influence it has over people.

Because, everyone knows they have a different affect.

Ah, I get you now, that actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'm fairly pissed off right now because I think Ace Hertogas going to no show and I wasted 30 lines on him.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-06, 04:42 PM   #49
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Give him till the end of tomorrow... he may be a bit late.

Its like my Concept Flipping Battle... Keyed hasn't showed up yet as far as I know, I haven't actually checked the battle yet, lmao.

But I'm going to give him till Friday 11:59pm Pacific Time to drop a verse otherwise THE WIN IS MINE. Ah, who am I kidding.... THE WIN IS MINE ANYWAY.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-06, 06:12 PM   #50
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: E28D B9B3

Quote:
Give him till the end of tomorrow... he may be a bit late.

Its like my Concept Flipping Battle... Keyed hasn't showed up yet as far as I know, I haven't actually checked the battle yet, lmao.

But I'm going to give him till Friday 11:59pm Pacific Time to drop a verse otherwise THE WIN IS MINE. Ah, who am I kidding.... THE WIN IS MINE ANYWAY.

Haha that's the spirit Nick ! But word he's not going to beat your verse.

If Ace no shows and I wasted them 30 lines I will cry
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-06, 06:51 PM   #51
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lmao, I thought I only had 4 battles to write for this week.

But, lucky for me I just realised I have a battle in BBL also... so I just wrote another 14 lines for that.

Shit is dope, I should get 3 wins this week from this league putting me at 9-2. I've got the win in the WBL putting me at 2-0. And I need to win in the BBL otherwise I will be 0-2 I got slut-raped in the first week because I half-assed whilst half-asleep.
Old 12-28-06, 06:54 PM   #52
Wyte
New to RV

IP: 1543 7BA0

Dope Mag DTH........
Send a message via AIM to Wyte Send a message via MSN to Wyte   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-06, 07:00 PM   #53
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
Lmao, I thought I only had 4 battles to write for this week.

But, lucky for me I just realised I have a battle in BBL also... so I just wrote another 14 lines for that.

Shit is dope, I should get 3 wins this week from this league putting me at 9-2. I've got the win in the WBL putting me at 2-0. And I need to win in the BBL otherwise I will be 0-2 I got slut-raped in the first week because I half-assed whilst half-asleep.

I made one final edit to my verse, the shits looking polished and shiny. Even if he drops he will be hard pressed to win.

Last edited by Appocolyptik : 12-28-06 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-28-06, 07:16 PM   #54
King Solo
Skadoosh!

And even if he doesn't drop, it will be entertaining.

Trust me.
Old 12-28-06, 07:23 PM   #55
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
And even if he doesn't drop, it will be entertaining.

Trust me.

I will cry because I will have wasted 30 lines
Old 12-28-06, 09:11 PM   #56
King Solo
Skadoosh!

So, who gives a fuck...

... if you are dope, then you can't waste lines because you should have an endless supply of them like me. Word.
Old 12-28-06, 09:23 PM   #57
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
So, who gives a fuck...

... if you are dope, then you can't waste lines because you should have an endless supply of them like me. Word.

Word at us being up so late.

I'm talking dirty to this girl and I'm enjoying it so don't want to go to bed
Old 12-28-06, 09:42 PM   #58
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lmfao..

.. I'm talking to this stupid australian bird I know. I asked her if she wanted to meet my Johnson... lmao, now she keeps asking me who he is. Fucking dumb bint.
Old 12-28-06, 11:33 PM   #59
Multi
Trill OG

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 80DC D70D

Wow...just wow.

Old 12-28-06, 11:43 PM   #60
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lmfao, I know.

I once called her a top dollar munter which basically means she looks like fucking ass and she thought it was a compliment. When I told her what it really meant she didn't talk to me for ten whole minutes.

Lmao, both her parents must've been doped up to the maximum when she was conceived and all through the pregnancy. I've never known someone to be so stupid. Its lucky for her that she is fine as fuck though.