RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-07, 03:04 PM   #16
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: D681 4A91

adding to comedians comments

n your competing in it and winning as well...wich Kemp couldnt do coz everytime he tried to battle some one he got KO'd. Kemp was kinda wak to me really. Your doing a better job in a way...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-07, 04:19 PM   #17
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 0432 B109

yeah but fletch, the rules also said 20 lines max.. most people dropped a ton more then that for some odd reason..
Old 01-09-07, 05:23 PM   #18
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 47A1 1BA9

lol @ the advice to me..

i'll end up keying it, but yo...it'll be ill.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-09-07, 05:29 PM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine
yeah but fletch, the rules also said 20 lines max.. most people dropped a ton more then that for some odd reason..

True or not, I personally wouldn't have picked you as the other guy to go for the title. Glocks was a definite winner, but it is my opinion that he should be facing somebody else this week for the title.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-07, 05:31 PM   #20
Cocaine
Blow Me

who else would u have picked?
Old 01-09-07, 05:34 PM   #21
Heychoo
Middle Weight

me holla..........

Old 01-09-07, 05:42 PM   #22
Cocaine
Blow Me

im not saying my verse was the best or talking like im the shit.. but there wasnt anything too impressive in there as i saw..
Old 01-09-07, 05:46 PM   #23
Heychoo
Middle Weight

my shit was fiyah like charizard;s breath holla

Old 01-09-07, 05:46 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I would've probably picked Wireless or Comedian to be the other winner. And looking at there verses I would probably go with Wireless. His 10-12 lines... however many he dropped were overall better and more focused on dissing the actual picture than your 20 line verse. The problem with a lot of people is they look at the quantity and go with that. Its the quality dude. If I saw a 10-40 line battle against two dudes and one dude dropped like 8 dope lines and 32 average or shit lines and then the other dude dropped 10 fucking raw ass lines and nothing more then I would be inclined to vote for the 10 lines because overall they are better.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-07, 05:53 PM   #25
John Hensley.
Light Weight

IP: 2029 97B3

oh well nick, it really doesn't matter man lol, it's a continuous title right? peeps will get their chances. give the dude a shot.

classick . johnhensley . mets . shakezula . deon . properhops . armz . username

Send a message via AIM to John Hensley.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-07, 05:56 PM   #26
John Hensley.
Light Weight

IP: 2029 97B3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
If I saw a 10-40 line battle against two dudes and one dude dropped like 8 dope lines and 32 average or shit lines and then the other dude dropped 10 fucking raw ass lines and nothing more then I would be inclined to vote for the 10 lines because overall they are better.

wtf lol

so if a cat drops 2 more really dope lines, and the rest are complete garbage that means he won? i do NOT want you voting on my battles if that's your philosophy, consistency is huge whenever i vote. if someone has 2 haymakers and the rest suck, i'll go with the dude who dropped a consistently solid verse every time.

classick . johnhensley . mets . shakezula . deon . properhops . armz . username

Send a message via AIM to John Hensley.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-07, 06:02 PM   #27
Cocaine
Blow Me

^^^ werd, but whatever yoooo we'll see how the champ battles goes this week, and judging by the activity in the contender thing, it looks like the gimmick title wont last long..
Old 01-09-07, 06:04 PM   #28
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hensley.
wtf lol

so if a cat drops 2 more really dope lines, and the rest are complete garbage that means he won? i do NOT want you voting on my battles if that's your philosophy, consistency is huge whenever i vote. if someone has 2 haymakers and the rest suck, i'll go with the dude who dropped a consistently solid verse every time.

No, what I mean is if a person drops a 40 LINE VERSE but it only has like 4 bars worth reading and the rest are not good at all... and then his opponent drops a 10 LINE VERSE and every bar is fucking awesome then that makes his consistency greater than the other dudes, therefore I would vote for him.
Old 01-09-07, 06:19 PM   #29
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Nah, I gotta disagree Nick

Your point about him missing the picture on some of his disses was true, but thats fine, just means he put himself at a bigger disadvantage by not using the pic on all his disses.

Comedian's verse I felt was too played. Other than the monster line, I felt it was kinda bland for a pic battle. Cocaine had some fresh concepts. Wireless came okay, I would have picked him likely if he wrote 20 lines, but he didn't, and he had some played lines like the bags shit and area codes thing that really hurt his verse. Some of it was nice tho.
Old 01-09-07, 06:29 PM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I would've fucking been in it with Glocks if I wasn't signed out for this week. But hey, I'm signed out next week to and I still owned that Tony Romo faggot.