RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-07, 02:03 AM   #16
A.J. Hustler
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9E7F 937F

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Eze/Eze028.html

Ezekiel 28-13
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

now imagine being covered in all that stuff....if that'snot wealth n riches, iuno what is...and we know the passage was speaking of lucifer cuz the next verse reads...

Ezekiel 28-14
Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

lucifer was a cherub, so we know these verses are speaking of lucifer, and you can read on further on the link bout other things which he let cause his downfall...
Send a message via AIM to A.J. Hustler Send a message via MSN to A.J. Hustler Send a message via Yahoo to A.J. Hustler   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 02:25 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 9F32 63E3

ez 28-13 speaks only of what would be clothing or armor, etc. not duckets in hand son. what use does a superhuman being have with money? especially in a time when...... money didnt even exist yet, so how could lucy be the "wealthiest"?

stop preaching your misinterpretation as fact.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-07, 09:07 AM   #18
A.J. Hustler
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9E7F 937F

actually, i just read a good essay questioning these verses, so i'm willing to retract my posts at this point....i maybe back after lookign into this more...
Send a message via AIM to A.J. Hustler Send a message via MSN to A.J. Hustler Send a message via Yahoo to A.J. Hustler   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-07, 09:22 AM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 7936 FB61

Quote:
Originally Posted by D~Tox tha Legend
yea cuhz Apexx i$ right ....Lucifer doe$n't give 2 fucc$ about nebody likin or di$likin him at all ... afta he di$obeyed God'$ will (i'm not $ure) but it $eem$ like vowed n hi$ heart 2 make all people who God made n hi$ image 2 $uffer all tha dayz of their lives ..that i$ a rea$on y it'z alot of depre$$ion, mental & phy$ical $uffering, pain & nethang el$e that'z not good 4 u ...then when u get 2 hell he want$ every 1 to burn there 4 eternity ju$ $o he can prove God that hi$ will & way i$ betta than tha all Mighty Lord'$

that could of been an intelligent post if it didnt look so fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 03:34 PM   #20
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Lucifer wasnt the wealthiest angel, he could've been but ive never heard nothing of the sort in my bible, what i have read and learned is that Lucifer was the most beautiful angel. It makes sense in the way he fools people in their minds making something bad appear to be ok, like you can get away with it, making the thought of something bad seam "beautiful" if no other words would describe it, thats the depth of his deciet.

Last edited by Aurora Sky : 02-08-07 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Spelled Angel wrong twice, damn =(
Old 02-08-07, 03:38 PM   #21
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

God created the world, but Satan rules it through the sin satan manipulated adam into eating the apple with and the same sin that made adam and eve self conscience about their "naked bodies" as they knew no shame before that. Until the rapture satan can do whatever he wants in his ability which to the extent of i have no clue, but he knows the bible, and knows what will happen to him, and thats why he wants to corrupt the minds of as many as he can so its not only him who burns in the lake of fire that god and jesus cast him into, na mean? lol
Old 02-08-07, 04:59 PM   #22
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

...Eve ate the apple.

I like how you say Satan giving humans the knowledge to use logic for themselves = evil. They didn't know shame, and they didn't know anything except what two little pets make.

God and Jesus cast him into the lake of fire? Seriously, that is some sunday school bullshit. Why is it Jesus that does everything, thousands of years before his birth? If Jesus didn't exist it...it was God who cast Satan into the 'lake of fire'. And if Satan was cast into the lake of fire, why was he able to come 'up' and seduce Eve? Or was this before he was cast away?
Old 02-08-07, 05:10 PM   #23
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Wow, son dont know, no offense but he hasnt been cast into the lake of fire yet, that happens after the rapture you noob! LoL
Old 02-08-07, 08:49 PM   #24
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Wow, son dont know, no offense but he didnt manipulate adam into eating the apple, he manipulated eve and then she had adam eat it you noob! LoL

Quote:
thats why he wants to corrupt the minds of as many as he can so its not only him who burns in the lake of fire that god and jesus cast him into

Might want to go back to elementary school grammar lessons, na mean? LoL. That's called past tense, as in it already happened. Future tense would be 'god and jesus will cast him into'.

Na mean?

Last edited by Lexi-Kon : 02-08-07 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-08-07, 09:02 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

you guys are in the dark.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 09:34 PM   #26
Magic5

IP: A5F1 2806

Let's turn on the lights in this bitch, holla!
Old 02-12-07, 12:31 AM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

ah fuck it man, just go on believing what you believe.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.