RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-07, 02:48 PM   #31
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

The real question is....

Why are you impersonating a herb from BS? Hmmmm, Joe....

Do you think nobody would notice your gayness?
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-07, 02:52 PM   #32
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 3EA5 E3F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
The real question is....

Why are you impersonating a herb from BS? Hmmmm, Joe....

Do you think nobody would notice your gayness?

I thought the LBL could do with spicing up a little. I was planning on starting beef with everyone then in the January event battling someone good like NTavarez (who I've never battled before) and beating him and he'd be like "what the fuck!?"

But then I realised people would realise the alias long before then, especially seeing as I forgot to mask the IP address.

I can't seem to start beef with anyone under this account because I'm cool with pretty much everyone worth battling.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-07, 02:54 PM   #33
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Shit I forgot to tell you about Saturday when my dad walked in on me when I was on the couch with this girl who goes to my school. I jumped up so fast it was like someone put a grenade under my ass and it had 3 seconds to detonate.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-07, 03:12 PM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ LMFAO!! You fucking idiot.

But, on the topic of impersonating dudes. You could mask the IP and I would still know it was you... I am a fucking genius.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-07, 03:40 PM   #35
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Appoc why don't u spend ur time more valuably and signup for the league again
Old 01-24-07, 04:06 PM   #36
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
^ LMFAO!! You fucking idiot.

But, on the topic of impersonating dudes. You could mask the IP and I would still know it was you... I am a fucking genius.

As soon as I started talking about your personal appearance you know it's me cause I'm the only person on the site who's seen you in real life.

But word, everyone I know who knows you through me has asked me about your teeth. I'm like "how the fuck am I meant to know? It's a bit of a personal question to remind someone about their gum disease.'

Don't worry about it though, I've got spots and a crooked nose. We're not all brad pitt.
Old 01-24-07, 04:07 PM   #37
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 55F1 3980

tell them they got crooked nibbling on your girls titties lmao
Old 01-24-07, 04:10 PM   #38
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
tell them they got crooked nibbling on your girls titties lmao

Haha that would be quite a tale.

Andy I'd sign back in if you revamped the league and made it a celeb pic battle or gimmick battle league. Because at the moment there is no motivation for me to join a league with 50% of the battles being no shows and just the same lines being spat out by most cats each and every week.
Old 01-24-07, 11:07 PM   #39
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Actually Joe, you are not the only dude on this site who has seen me in real life. But, to be fair if a dude asked me about anything to do with my appearance I would tell them. I ain't about to lie like a bunch of people do to make them come across as a sex machine on the net. Everyone has their own problems, mine just so happens to be hereditary so there ain't really much shit I can do about it except fix the problem the only way I know how.

Its either A) - Braces or B) - Get 'em removed. I opt for choice B because I fucking hate braces. Its going to cost me close to a grand, but who cares.
Old 01-25-07, 09:42 AM   #40
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

braces nowadays aint that bad, you can get the invisible shits that are clear
keep your teeth man, especially if it'll cost you almost as much to remove em
Old 01-25-07, 09:57 AM   #41
King Solo
Skadoosh!

nah, i already know what braces i would have to have put in... they are some big ass train tracks type of shits... they would have to be in for a year to.

fuck it man, i'm a just get them removed and shit
Old 01-25-07, 09:58 AM   #42
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

well joe, last week was 50% no-shows...this week i'm expecting only about only 10%. If its a good week go sign back in.
Old 01-25-07, 10:19 AM   #43
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
well joe, last week was 50% no-shows...this week i'm expecting only about only 10%. If its a good week go sign back in.

got my verse almost done last night, i just left it at home so ill have mine up lunch time or a bit later, but def today.....
Old 01-25-07, 10:19 AM   #44
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Quote:
nah, i already know what braces i would have to have put in... they are some big ass train tracks type of shits... they would have to be in for a year to.

fuck it man, i'm a just get them removed and shit

a year aint shit nick, forever is a long ass time you feel me?
Old 01-25-07, 10:49 AM   #45
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

word, thats cool

I'm gonna write my verse tonight and post it up a few mins before the deadline as always, lol so no rush man