RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-07, 08:14 PM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
Life is good

IP: 8E3C C4ED

How good is it?

Whenever it's shit it's actually good. I can't think of one thing that could possibly ruin life.
Old 01-28-07, 10:51 PM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D22F CD29

..... how bout learning the meaning of it

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 12:05 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

You can't... It's impossible.
Old 01-29-07, 12:10 AM   #4
M&rk

forever knowing that you'd be ignorant about life kinda doesn't sound fun to me

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 12:26 AM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

You are being ignorant right now, and I don't mean that in an offensive way.

Everything we know about things has no base. For example, we study chemistry, we study physics, we study biology, and all this other shit so we can learn more about the world. All of that stuff is all well and good, but we ignore the base of knowledge.

The sum total of what science has discovered about the true nature of the universe is that everything that isn't nothing is made of something, but we don't know what it is, and it's doing something, but we don't know what.

And they will NEVER figure out what it is or what it is doing. Think about it... Everything is made of atoms, what are atoms made of? Protons, neutrons, and electrons... What are they made of? Well they are energy, but what is energy and what are they REALLY made of? And even then, what is that made of... We just continue this useless cycle, all the while feeling like we are getting somewhere and that we are such smart beings. And in the end, what difference does that even make. If you're eating a delicious meal, it's delicious, it doesn't matter what it's made of.

But anyway, back to the meaning of life... There is no meaning of life.
Old 01-29-07, 06:35 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 6BD8 82D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
How good is it?

Whenever it's shit it's actually good. I can't think of one thing that could possibly ruin life.

If an asteroid hit the earth and killed everything on the planet..

That would ruin life...
Old 01-29-07, 12:26 PM   #7
M&rk

Quote:
You are being ignorant right now, and I don't mean that in an offensive way.

Everything we know about things has no base. For example, we study chemistry, we study physics, we study biology, and all this other shit so we can learn more about the world. All of that stuff is all well and good, but we ignore the base of knowledge.

The sum total of what science has discovered about the true nature of the universe is that everything that isn't nothing is made of something, but we don't know what it is, and it's doing something, but we don't know what.

And they will NEVER figure out what it is or what it is doing. Think about it... Everything is made of atoms, what are atoms made of? Protons, neutrons, and electrons... What are they made of? Well they are energy, but what is energy and what are they REALLY made of? And even then, what is that made of... We just continue this useless cycle, all the while feeling like we are getting somewhere and that we are such smart beings. And in the end, what difference does that even make. If you're eating a delicious meal, it's delicious, it doesn't matter what it's made of.

But anyway, back to the meaning of life... There is no meaning of life.

what if that sandwich tasted like shit... and u were stuck eating that same sandwich because of the situation life has stuck you in... that would make life suck...
or know that there is always people in terrible stituations and they're going through those shitty stituations for no reason... and life is just a constant struggle for'em.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 01-29-07, 12:28 PM   #8
M&rk

Quote:
How good is it?

u could get anally raped while watching your mom get eaten alive by squirrels

my reverbnation.com page
Old 01-29-07, 10:54 PM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
what if that sandwich tasted like shit... and u were stuck eating that same sandwich because of the situation life has stuck you in... that would make life suck...
or know that there is always people in terrible stituations and they're going through those shitty stituations for no reason... and life is just a constant struggle for'em.

So? If they just got over it for a second it would be fine. They think they are trapped, but the prison is just a mental one.

For example, people who live in a ghetto and have to raise a family off of welfare and shit.. The only reason they aren't happy is because they aren't. They could be happy with what they have, but they want more. And even if they aren't happy, who gives a shit. Doesn't mean their life is bad, it just means their life is a life. Nobody is always happy all the time, but that's what people want to be, so they are chasing some shitty impossible goal. People would be content if they got over everything.
Old 01-30-07, 08:24 PM   #10
M&rk

Quote:
So? If they just got over it for a second it would be fine. They think they are trapped, but the prison is just a mental one.

For example, people who live in a ghetto and have to raise a family off of welfare and shit.. The only reason they aren't happy is because they aren't. They could be happy with what they have, but they want more. And even if they aren't happy, who gives a shit. Doesn't mean their life is bad, it just means their life is a life. Nobody is always happy all the time, but that's what people want to be, so they are chasing some shitty impossible goal. People would be content if they got over everything.

how bout, the multitudes of people in africa and around the world born with aids or some other disease or other things that can't be changed with a simple mental way of thinking.... just agree some people's lives are more bad than good.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 01-31-07, 07:14 AM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
how bout, the multitudes of people in africa and around the world born with aids or some other disease or other things that can't be changed with a simple mental way of thinking.... just agree some people's lives are more bad than good.

And some people's lives are more good than bad... Of course that's the way it is. I never said some people's lives are more bad than good.

And it probably sounds cold, but people don't care about Africa and other third world countries. One problem with Americans and other people from good countries is they love to pretend they give a shit about things they trick themselves into believing they care about.

It is not impossible for African's to enjoy their existence. The difference is they don't need a plasma TV, a nice car, or a huge house to feel "happiness." I remember hearing a story about a kid who's favorite toy was just a rubber band, and he looked after it and cared for it, and loved it, and it gave him so much joy, then he died at age 5 or 6 or some shit. That kid had a damn good run if you ask me, nothing at all wrong with his life.

Yeah, a lot of them have diseases and a lot of them die very early, but they're alive aren't they? So what they don't have an education and a steady job, all of that shit probably fucked them over in the first place. What happens when an enormous amount of previously nomadic tribes group together in small areas? Of course resources run out, of course diseases spread quicker, of course people are having sex with more people and causing more overcrowding and increasing the demand for resources that ran out a long time ago.

None of that shit matters, it's just a way of life different to yours, but it's all they know, just like yours is all you know and mine is all I know. 1st world kids get sad because they have acne or they can't afford a new car... Are they happy? No, they're not happy. 3rd world kids get sad because they have AIDS or one of their 14 siblings died the other day, but thats just what it is in their world, it is way less of a deal than it would be to an American. They deal with it and move on.

The point im trying to make is that there is nothing "wrong" with the nature of life. There can't be... Maybe I used the wrong words in describing it.

I suppose instead of "Life is good" I could have said... "Life" or "Life is" but nobody would have any idea what I was on about.
Old 01-31-07, 11:06 AM   #12
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BC9F EC21

i see where you're coming from, but the only thing i can really think of would be being falsely accused of murder and living the rest of my life in a prison like the one on American History X, getting ass-raped and shit. because then you aren't even free and in control of your life.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 01-31-07, 07:06 PM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

You are never in control of your life, it's impossible to be.
Old 02-08-07, 03:28 PM   #14
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Be optimistic and life isnt a bad place, bad shit happens but it could ALWAYS be worse..

If you lose a finger be happy you didnt lose your arm!
If you live in trailor just be happy you dont live in the street!
If youre broke just be happy youre not in debt!
Old 02-14-07, 09:01 PM   #15
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

so if you're dying you should just be happy that you're not dead?