RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-07, 07:42 PM   #31
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

Your right im going to be narrow minded because i know that the path to heaven is narrow..... theres no real reason to discuss this with any of you either because you dont beleive and I cant change your mind only you can

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-06-07, 09:00 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 9F32 63E3

what bugs me out about religous fanatics is that, they never accept that any truth could come from anyone outside their beliefs or anywhere other than their book.

PT its pretty evident you're sticking your head in the sand. and when its shown that you're sticking your head in the sand, you stick your head in the sand about that. why?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-07, 09:26 PM   #33
Past Tense

because I look at the way that I was living and how Christ has brought me from all that and made me fill forgiven..and i was baptised in the holy spirit..and when i felt that feeling it was all the peace love joy and fufillment i could ever want....it made me hate sin.....of course ill still stumble and fall but u have no idea really how much more happy its made me and how unhappy i will be in the future..because we all have free will but it says in the bible to rejoice while you are sad because he will get you through and its true.....if you have faith in him you can conquor anything....and i've had faith in him and its like my heart just feels pure for once and i feel good.....and when i am down and i rely on him i feel better once im done with the trial

Old 02-06-07, 10:14 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 9F32 63E3

ive been there. my minds been in deep alpha many times and you get that tranquil nothing can disturb you feeling. many things give you that sensation. sadly, most people don't discover that till they soak in the visions of what ever religion they believe in, but i supose that's better than never. some times..

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-07, 11:16 PM   #35
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
because I look at the way that I was living and how Christ has brought me from all that and made me fill forgiven..and i was baptised in the holy spirit..and when i felt that feeling it was all the peace love joy and fufillment i could ever want....it made me hate sin.....of course ill still stumble and fall but u have no idea really how much more happy its made me and how unhappy i will be in the future..because we all have free will but it says in the bible to rejoice while you are sad because he will get you through and its true.....if you have faith in him you can conquor anything....and i've had faith in him and its like my heart just feels pure for once and i feel good.....and when i am down and i rely on him i feel better once im done with the trial

Amazing what the brain can do. Unfortunately, you need someone to hold your hand to experience those emotions.
Old 02-07-07, 12:10 AM   #36
Past Tense

Your right I do....No one is strong....NO ONE....you think your stong minded but eventually you bust

Old 02-07-07, 02:55 AM   #37
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

PT, if you really knew god you would throw away your bible, you would not consider yourself christian, and you would pity out of love any christians who have a false relationship with God.
Old 02-07-07, 04:42 PM   #38
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Quote:
Your right I do....No one is strong....NO ONE....you think your stong minded but eventually you bust

Complete gibberish. Thanks for telling me what I am and am not. Maybe next time I'll ask some random person on the internet if they think I need a haircut.
Old 02-08-07, 01:29 AM   #39
Past Tense

IP: 5AF3 FB13

neither one of you made any sense at all

i just was mentored more on these kind of situations

and I knwo theres no way i can reach you guys so ill leave it at that

goodbye and thanks for wasting my time

Old 02-08-07, 01:31 AM   #40
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
neither one of you made any sense at all

i just was mentored more on these kind of situations

and I knwo theres no way i can reach you guys so ill leave it at that

goodbye and thanks for wasting my time

What kind of situations?
Old 02-08-07, 04:53 PM   #41
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Let me put it in simple words then:

Stop telling me what I am and am not.

As for God being all-loving and stuff...why exactly did he withhold any knowledge from humans? He would bring them up as his pets, though he gave them the choice to eat from it or not. So, God wants you to be a pet and stupid, and if you aren't you're cast out of paradise. So you should fit right in.