RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-07, 08:57 PM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 69E8 3ECD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
i'm finished...because if you re read what you posted...nobody is going to take you seriously...

Yeah back down susan...
Old 02-09-07, 09:04 PM   #17
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 53B1 A5EC

susan?......yea you got me
Old 02-09-07, 09:04 PM   #18
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 6AA7 5280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Section 1
Why the fuck should anyone take your religions word for it that some dead jewish cunt from 2000 years ago was an aspect of god?

It goes without saying you have no proof that the man yeshua bin yosef was the single messiah god avatar sent to earth.. Nor does anyone who has previously been a part of your religion from the roman government have the authority to name a candidate as jesus therefore you and your religion is full of shit..

Section 2
Try applying logic to this situatuon bro....

You people believe god came down to earth in a human avatar, performed a few small scale miricles to wow onlookers, threw his opinions around a lot and got executed as a result. Then 300 years later in a different country (italy) a religion was born infused with a mixture of pagan and jewish culture for contemparys of this man and we all must worship him as the prophecised jewish messiah that apparently 'died for our sins' whatever the fuck that means.......

Section 3
Its just a load of hoo jah man.... Why buy into hype like that?

Human beings make mistakes... Human beings proclaimed Yeshua bin yosef as jesus christ and like suckers some of histories most influencial civilizations bought into it leaving our new modern era in spiritual shambles doused in lies and curruption..

Section 4
How is christianity to be taken seriously?

When the man you worship's legacy is just another jewish philosophy thats validity is very questionable? When you tell me a religious military leader has appeared on earth and not really changed anything.. Did he not do his job?

Did evil really win out in the end and your wishful thinking tells you hes comming back to save your damned souls?

Oh and I sure as hell hope you dont think quoting the bible is going to re-inforce your belief's... I want logical arguments, not fruity little quotes saying the same shit you just said that you think will make it all seem more valid to me...

ok? ...

Man, I was hoping essays weren't going to be required, I do enough of those in school, but I feel Nos is one of the best people to debate on this with.

First off, Nos, I am not forcing you to believe anything, you just naturally assumed that I was saying 'I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG'. No where in my original post did I say anything bout that. If you believe different, then by all means go ahead. You have an opinion just like me and everyone else, the only difference is you refuse to admit that you might be wrong or your opinion can be corrected in certain parts, just like hardcore Christians such as Q and Past Tense. I'm sorry but that is the plain truth. The point of this thread was to help people by answering questions that they might have about my faith or what some Christians believe. I was raised in a Lutheran school, so I know how they think and what they believe. Now, I will answer your post in sections.
----------------------------------------------------------

1. The same way many people believe that all the history is correct. Few realize how altered many books are. It is possible that Yosef was only a prophet, since many called Elijah the son of man, and some still believed it when Yosef began preaching. The Bible is not only a key factor in the Christianity faith, but it is to a point, a book of history. Many of the stories told, are true. The famine of Egypt, Yosef's life, etc... On to the nomination of a Saviour, the people were not suppose to nominate him, God was. People had waited thousands of years, and just wanted the Saviour to arrive. They named John the Baptist the saviour despite the fact he denied it, as I previously stated, they also named Elijah the Messiah despite the fact he ALSO denied it. If no man alive can nominate a Messiah, then it must be from a greater power if you believe in God sending his son to save the world.

2. I will start by saying this now, religion itself is a load of crap. Religion is nothing but what men think we should do to please a God, when in The Bible it cleary states that as long as you believe Jesus died, then you are saved. Christianity was nothing but a way to make money. Now, the original religion behind Jesus was Judaism, a religion founded hundreds of years before Jesus, but the Jews believe a saviour will come for them, and only them. In The Bible many people point out the fact that the Jews were God's chosen people, and people who were not Jews (Gentiles) would be cast in hell. Now, my interpretation is that Jews include everyone that believes. Not necessarily a person with heritage from Israel, but a person who believes in the Trinity and the fact Jesus died for you. Jesus was excecuted not for his miracles which could have simply been magic, but for the fact he was causing many people to turn away from the gov's religion, and to his own. Causing many to rebel and possibly a civil war. The govt. probably felt if they killed the prophet they killed the uprising, not realizing it would only fuel the belief more.

3. The old world saw what we only can think of, what if they saw him perform the miracles? Now, at its core, Christianity is not a bad way of life, it teaches morals that are good for the world. Helping your neighbor, respecting your parents, obeying your elders, etc...but in the world humans have corrupted the belief by turning it into a religion with rituals. Due to greed and dishonesty, humans made it so that they might make money off something some people require to make it in life. Also, many 'Christians' do not follow the beliefs taught by The Bible, so they can hardly be classified as Christians at all, but because there are an abundance of those kind, it is the general view on Christianity which is sad, but part of life. Athiests for example as seen as evil and corrupt people that have no moral fiber which can be true and not even close. I know a very kind athiest that is giving and listens to you when you need a friend, but I also know a couple of extremists that are worse then Christians.

4. True, but as I said previously, The Bible is also a historical document but I really don't feel like looking up the verses to reinforce some things (The famine in Egypt is one).
------------------------------------------------------------
This is the basic thing man, everyone will believe what they wish to believe and everyone will want to be the winning side when all is said and done. When their body begins to shut down, people generally turn to religion because it is comforting, but when times are tough they claim that there is no God. Basically, the fickleness of people will not change, no matter how long the world exists and no matter how long humans inhabit the world. To not even consider another belief to be correct or analyze it, is the type of ignorance displayed by Q and Past Tense, because you believe you are right and refuse to hear another word against what you believe. If this is not the case, and you are just sick of bein pressured into thinking one thing is right, and one is wrong, then stop pressuring others that you are right.

A world of evil will only turn righteous when it is in their favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-09-07, 09:05 PM   #19
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

And to everyone posting without backing up their beliefs, please stop.

Your immaturity and stupidity is not welcome.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 02-09-07, 09:39 PM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Why the fuck should anyone take your religions word for it that some dead jewish cunt from 2000 years ago was an aspect of god?

It goes without saying you have no proof that the man yeshua bin yosef was the single messiah god avatar sent to earth.. Nor does anyone who has previously been a part of your religion from the roman government have the authority to name a candidate as jesus therefore you and your religion is full of shit..

Try applying logic to this situatuon bro....

You people believe god came down to earth in a human avatar, performed a few small scale miricles to wow onlookers, threw his opinions around a lot and got executed as a result. Then 300 years later in a different country (italy) a religion was born infused with a mixture of pagan and jewish culture for contemparys of this man and we all must worship him as the prophecised jewish messiah that apparently 'died for our sins' whatever the fuck that means.......

Its just a load of hoo jah man.... Why buy into hype like that?

Human beings make mistakes... Human beings proclaimed Yeshua bin yosef as jesus christ and like suckers some of histories most influencial civilisations bought into it leaving our new modern era in spiritual shambles doused in lies and curruption..

How is christianity to be taken seriously?

When the man you worship's legacy is just another jewish philosophy thats validity is very questionable? When you tell me a religious military leader has appeared on earth and not really changed anything.. Did he not do his job?

Did evil really win out in the end and your wishful thinking tells you hes comming back to save your damned souls?

Oh and I sure as hell hope you dont think quoting the bible is going to re-inforce your belief's... I want logical arguments, not fruity little quotes saying the same shit you just said that you think will make it all seem more valid to me...

ok? ...

Nos, by no means is christianity an invalid system... It is just a very misunderstood system.

God is nothing, christians made a big mistake when they interpreted "God" to be something instead of no-thing. That is probably the largest single problem in christianity. "Jesus" was the son who carried the teachings, that's why he's special... Through his teachings, many were to be liberated from hell. In other religions, the important prophets also were worshipped and had miraculous births. I believe much of the Jesus story is fabricated to make it seem more extraordinary, but the core is basically intact.

The holy spirit does not exist, that is one of the major biblical fallacies... I don't know if they thought 3 was a nice number or whatever, but the whole birth of the holy spirit thing with the fire and the speaking tongues is BS.

But yeah, about Jesus, his entire life is the main teaching. I don't know wtf people are on about with thinking otherwise, or hoping the actual "jesus" is going to come back. "He" has come back, is coming back right now, and will come back.

But back to the main misunderstanding... God... The term God does not describe anything with features, anything definable. I have no idea why christians think of god as a mystical being, the bible explains God quite well but I think people don't understand it or take it seriously. The term "God" indicates not something, but no-thing, a void in knowledge that somebody smart realized was impossible to fill and gave a name. God is beyond space and time, because space and time as we know them are illusions. God is everywhere and in all of us and everything, I don't know how people ignore that... "God" is every single thing the exists or doesn't exist. God is a piece of shit. I am 100% correct in saying that, but it doesn't describe what God is completely because you can't.

We don't see this because we don't experience reality properly. Lets take, for example, a table. We consider it a normal, average table. Something made of wood, put together for a purpose, its reference is table. But the reality is, the thing we are experiencing is not "table" it is umm.. It just is. You can't possibly understand that thing the table... It simply is. That is what could be considered God. That thing we can't understand about anything, but that is required for everything to exist. Me explaining in words has probably done nothing to help anyone's understanding.

To know God you have to know that which "is". If you think you know God, you are so far from knowing God you might as well kill yourself. You are probably thinking, "then howcome you are telling us what god is?" ... That is because I don't know God, but I do. I am at least not stupid enough to imagine up a figure to go with a term. The very essence of God is that we can't possibly know, the term God is more like the frame of a window, which encompasses a void, or a finger pointing at the moon. In thinking God is something, you mistake the window frame for the window, or the finger for the moon.

The bible says being with God is heaven... It also says God is everywhere. So when the fuck aren't we with God? The whole reason 99% of people are into christianity is to save their own asses and get to heaven. Yosef was not an idiot. You selfish, dellusional people have fallen into the safety net... You are wasting away in hell right now, full of false hope, suffering under the illusion that you are somehow seperate from God at this moment, which is utterly impossible. If there is one thing to admire about christian prophets, admire their wit. Yes, you do have to "die" to get to heaven. You also have to rise again. The only thing you have to do to get to heaven is believe in Jesus.. Probably a bad translation, more apt would be adopt the truth of Jesus. Then the illusion of not being with God dissapears, you'll be in heaven. But I bet most of you just think you believe in Jesus, you're still looking for something more. And fuck priests and pastors and all that, seeing them as guides will only lead you astray. I love them, but they lost the plot a long time ago.
Old 02-09-07, 09:40 PM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
Man, I was hoping essays weren't going to be required, I do enough of those in school, but I feel Nos is one of the best people to debate on this with.

First off, Nos, I am not forcing you to believe anything, you just naturally assumed that I was saying 'I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG'. No where in my original post did I say anything bout that. If you believe different, then by all means go ahead. You have an opinion just like me and everyone else, the only difference is you refuse to admit that you might be wrong or your opinion can be corrected in certain parts, just like hardcore Christians such as Q and Past Tense. I'm sorry but that is the plain truth. The point of this thread was to help people by answering questions that they might have about my faith or what some Christians believe. I was raised in a Lutheran school, so I know how they think and what they believe. Now, I will answer your post in sections.
----------------------------------------------------------

1. The same way many people believe that all the history is correct. Few realize how altered many books are. It is possible that Yosef was only a prophet, since many called Elijah the son of man, and some still believed it when Yosef began preaching. The Bible is not only a key factor in the Christianity faith, but it is to a point, a book of history. Many of the stories told, are true. The famine of Egypt, Yosef's life, etc... On to the nomination of a Saviour, the people were not suppose to nominate him, God was. People had waited thousands of years, and just wanted the Saviour to arrive. They named John the Baptist the saviour despite the fact he denied it, as I previously stated, they also named Elijah the Messiah despite the fact he ALSO denied it. If no man alive can nominate a Messiah, then it must be from a greater power if you believe in God sending his son to save the world.

2. I will start by saying this now, religion itself is a load of crap. Religion is nothing but what men think we should do to please a God, when in The Bible it cleary states that as long as you believe Jesus died, then you are saved. Christianity was nothing but a way to make money. Now, the original religion behind Jesus was Judaism, a religion founded hundreds of years before Jesus, but the Jews believe a saviour will come for them, and only them. In The Bible many people point out the fact that the Jews were God's chosen people, and people who were not Jews (Gentiles) would be cast in hell. Now, my interpretation is that Jews include everyone that believes. Not necessarily a person with heritage from Israel, but a person who believes in the Trinity and the fact Jesus died for you. Jesus was excecuted not for his miracles which could have simply been magic, but for the fact he was causing many people to turn away from the gov's religion, and to his own. Causing many to rebel and possibly a civil war. The govt. probably felt if they killed the prophet they killed the uprising, not realizing it would only fuel the belief more.

3. The old world saw what we only can think of, what if they saw him perform the miracles? Now, at its core, Christianity is not a bad way of life, it teaches morals that are good for the world. Helping your neighbor, respecting your parents, obeying your elders, etc...but in the world humans have corrupted the belief by turning it into a religion with rituals. Due to greed and dishonesty, humans made it so that they might make money off something some people require to make it in life. Also, many 'Christians' do not follow the beliefs taught by The Bible, so they can hardly be classified as Christians at all, but because there are an abundance of those kind, it is the general view on Christianity which is sad, but part of life. Athiests for example as seen as evil and corrupt people that have no moral fiber which can be true and not even close. I know a very kind athiest that is giving and listens to you when you need a friend, but I also know a couple of extremists that are worse then Christians.

4. True, but as I said previously, The Bible is also a historical document but I really don't feel like looking up the verses to reinforce some things (The famine in Egypt is one).
------------------------------------------------------------
This is the basic thing man, everyone will believe what they wish to believe and everyone will want to be the winning side when all is said and done. When their body begins to shut down, people generally turn to religion because it is comforting, but when times are tough they claim that there is no God. Basically, the fickleness of people will not change, no matter how long the world exists and no matter how long humans inhabit the world. To not even consider another belief to be correct or analyze it, is the type of ignorance displayed by Q and Past Tense, because you believe you are right and refuse to hear another word against what you believe. If this is not the case, and you are just sick of bein pressured into thinking one thing is right, and one is wrong, then stop pressuring others that you are right.

A world of evil will only turn righteous when it is in their favor.

Aiight awesome.. You got my respect for this post for sure bro..

But I feel as though you at first admit humans have been clutching at straws as to who to name the jewish messiah for a long ass time and you dont nessecarily believe it to be true that weve actually found the one messiah in yeshua definatly beyond reasonable doubt.

But you go on to say that you ARE christian because you believe 'jesus' has died which stipulates that you know he has already walked the earth.

This is the type of leanience and contradictive reasoning I usually have a problem with.. I understand your concept of faith (although I dissagree with it), but I think when we apply rational to the validity of the christian religion, your religion suffers on a number of levels and 'faith' isnt always gonna be that magic word to hide behind when illogical belief's are questioned.

Possibly you dont care.. You do seem real blasé when it comes to giving a fuck about being staunch in your belief's.. All I'm trying to say is although christianity works for a large population of people who dont really understand properly the complex history behind this religion or certain questionable points especially relating to the naming of jesus christ which IS infact the main point of 'christ'ianity, if you think outside the box... Maybe a lot of people who call themselves christians, in reality......should leave their alliance to this warped belief system and begin to make up their own mind about life.

Obviously you dissagree?
Old 02-09-07, 09:52 PM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Nos, by no means is christianity an invalid system... It is just a very misunderstood system.

God is nothing, christians made a big mistake when they interpreted "God" to be something instead of no-thing. That is probably the largest single problem in christianity. "Jesus" was the son who carried the teachings, that's why he's special... Through his teachings, many were to be liberated from hell. In other religions, the important prophets also were worshipped and had miraculous births. I believe much of the Jesus story is fabricated to make it seem more extraordinary, but the core is basically intact.

The holy spirit does not exist, that is one of the major biblical fallacies... I don't know if they thought 3 was a nice number or whatever, but the whole birth of the holy spirit thing with the fire and the speaking tongues is BS.

But yeah, about Jesus, his entire life is the main teaching. I don't know wtf people are on about with thinking otherwise, or hoping the actual "jesus" is going to come back. "He" has come back, is coming back right now, and will come back.

But back to the main misunderstanding... God... The term God does not describe anything with features, anything definable. I have no idea why christians think of god as a mystical being, the bible explains God quite well but I think people don't understand it or take it seriously. The term "God" indicates not something, but no-thing, a void in knowledge that somebody smart realized was impossible to fill and gave a name. God is beyond space and time, because space and time as we know them are illusions. God is everywhere and in all of us and everything, I don't know how people ignore that... "God" is every single thing the exists or doesn't exist. God is a piece of shit. I am 100% correct in saying that, but it doesn't describe what God is completely because you can't.

We don't see this because we don't experience reality properly. Lets take, for example, a table. We consider it a normal, average table. Something made of wood, put together for a purpose, its reference is table. But the reality is, the thing we are experiencing is not "table" it is umm.. It just is. You can't possibly understand that thing the table... It simply is. That is what could be considered God. That thing we can't understand about anything, but that is required for everything to exist. Me explaining in words has probably done nothing to help anyone's understanding.

To know God you have to know that which "is". If you think you know God, you are so far from knowing God you might as well kill yourself. You are probably thinking, "then howcome you are telling us what god is?" ... That is because I don't know God, but I do. I am at least not stupid enough to imagine up a figure to go with a term. The very essence of God is that we can't possibly know, the term God is more like the frame of a window, which encompasses a void, or a finger pointing at the moon. In thinking God is something, you mistake the window frame for the window, or the finger for the moon.

The bible says being with God is heaven... It also says God is everywhere. So when the fuck aren't we with God? The whole reason 99% of people are into christianity is to save their own asses and get to heaven. Yosef was not an idiot. You selfish, dellusional people have fallen into the safety net... You are wasting away in hell right now, full of false hope, suffering under the illusion that you are somehow seperate from God at this moment, which is utterly impossible. If there is one thing to admire about christian prophets, admire their wit. Yes, you do have to "die" to get to heaven. You also have to rise again. The only thing you have to do to get to heaven is believe in Jesus.. Probably a bad translation, more apt would be adopt the truth of Jesus. Then the illusion of not being with God dissapears, you'll be in heaven. But I bet most of you just think you believe in Jesus, you're still looking for something more. And fuck priests and pastors and all that, seeing them as guides will only lead you astray. I love them, but they lost the plot a long time ago.

I agree.. Your views on god are well thought out..

And most of your views on yeshua bin yosef are similar (in most ways) to mine. Which is why I doubt you'd ever call yourself a christian either...

I really just get annoyed when christians adopt the mindframe that they are a part of a 'one true religion'.. Its stupid and naieve and I'm sick of western culture being on puppet strings to misinformation and lies perpectuated by the church.

My aim isnt revenge as socrates would put it.. My aim is opening the gates to free-thinking.
Old 02-09-07, 10:06 PM   #23
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

well I really cant say much to any of you.......I cant.....but I can say if you have a problem with this dont take it up with the creation take it up with the creator

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-09-07, 10:24 PM   #24
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
well I really cant say much to any of you.......I cant.....but I can say if you have a problem with this dont take it up with the creation take it up with the creator

Read Terumoto's post man..
Old 02-09-07, 10:34 PM   #25
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Nah bro...

I'm just sick of fucking idiots who believe nonsense and want me to take them seriously...

Its called having an opinion... You should try it sometime instead of being a pompus ass acting like your above me when your not even laying down an argument in a forum designed for these type of debates...

Your hilarious...

The thing about you is, you can't allow other opinions to exist, you always attack it unless it's the same as yours. That's why NOBODY likes to argue with you. You're not even mature enough to lay down an "agree to disagree".

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-09-07, 11:23 PM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
The thing about you is, you can't allow other opinions to exist, you always attack it unless it's the same as yours. That's why NOBODY likes to argue with you. You're not even mature enough to lay down an "agree to disagree".

Keep sucking my dick pal...

Your posts are about me and have no relation to the thread subject...

Grow up..Maybe this shits a little bit above you...
Old 02-09-07, 11:32 PM   #27
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
I don't understand why everyone needs God to come down from the heavens and prove he's God before atheists believe in him. That's why belief is belief and fact is fact. If God wanted us to have factual knowledge that he exists, that would be what is here. If God wanted us to believe in him, there would be no facts, only reason to believe. The latter is what I find in everyday life, I can't say "No, fuck you, God exists, here's my proof." nor can any Christian. All we can do is say we truly believe for our own reasons and that anyone else who wants to believe will have to come across it in their own way.

The reason Christianity looks dumb most of the time is people like PT who act like everything in the bible is undisputed proof that God exists and there is nothing in the world that shows even he slightest hint that he doesn't. In all reality, Christianity is based on faith and religion for individuals, I don't think we should be trying to act like since something has been shown to us each individually for whatever reason, it makes it "fact" for everyone else. -_-

^That = my opinion. Obviously, this kind of subject is way beyond me.

Track of the week:

Old 02-09-07, 11:38 PM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
^That = my opinion. Obviously, this kind of subject is way beyond me.

Yes.......it is pretty obvious...

What is god to you socrates....?
Old 02-09-07, 11:43 PM   #29
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

God to me is some sort of entity that controls the universe that I can't begin to explain beyond that. Obviously, it leaves it wide open for interpretation, but I'm not going to try and detail God because I don't know. Nobody knows. We all can have opinions and believe whatever we want but we know absolutely nothing. You can spend all the time in the world reading books and forming your own opinions but if you believe in God as something that everything exists through, you will never truly understand it or be able to comprehend what it consists of.

Track of the week:

Old 02-10-07, 12:00 AM   #30
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Quote:
Aiight awesome.. You got my respect for this post for sure bro..

But I feel as though you at first admit humans have been clutching at straws as to who to name the jewish messiah for a long ass time and you dont nessecarily believe it to be true that weve actually found the one messiah in yeshua definatly beyond reasonable doubt.

But you go on to say that you ARE christian because you believe 'jesus' has died which stipulates that you know he has already walked the earth.

This is the type of leanience and contradictive reasoning I usually have a problem with.. I understand your concept of faith (although I dissagree with it), but I think when we apply rational to the validity of the christian religion, your religion suffers on a number of levels and 'faith' isnt always gonna be that magic word to hide behind when illogical belief's are questioned.

Possibly you dont care.. You do seem real blasé when it comes to giving a fuck about being staunch in your belief's.. All I'm trying to say is although christianity works for a large population of people who dont really understand properly the complex history behind this religion or certain questionable points especially relating to the naming of jesus christ which IS infact the main point of 'christ'ianity, if you think outside the box... Maybe a lot of people who call themselves christians, in reality......should leave their alliance to this warped belief system and begin to make up their own mind about life.

Obviously you dissagree?

I apologize for giving off the vibe that I didn't believe he didn't come. I was just trying to show both parts of the topic.

I believe he did come down, but what I was trying to say was populations simply wanted one so bad, any person with an IQ over 120 was probably considered the Messiah. People always want the easy way out with all of the benefits. So the fact someone coming to save them so they can do whatever they want is like gold x10. So they try to rush it so that they don't have to do it the hard way any longer. This is when the false assumptions began.

Though I am labeled a Christian, I do not follow many of the customs or rituals. I simply believe, and I try to live my life the way I believe is right. I help others, I take and receive gifts as they come, but most of all I try to live life to the fullest. The way I see it is if God does not exist, if everything I believed in is wrong, I still lived life to the fullest and when I die, I want to go out with no regrets.

I just have a hard time believing that death is the absolute end. That once you die, you just lie in the ground rotting. I think if nothing else, reincarnation occurs though we do not remember the previous person, we do live over and over. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea, but if what I believe is wrong, I hope this is not. Life can be so much fun and full of joy when lived correctly.

Back to the topic at hand, Christianity is full of contradictions, as is everything else man has put his hand in because we felt we could make it better. Here is my belief at its most basic form:

I believe there is one God
I believe he sent his Son that died to save me
I believe that my way of life will benefit the world
I believe that once I die I will go to Heaven
I believe I am one person whos belief cannot be labeled because I am an individual and you cannot label what one person believes
I believe in what I believe

Simple. You can laugh, I really don't care. I could laugh just as easily at believing that a random circle of matter appeared and exploded without any way of being created.

If you respect me, I will respect you. Do not attack my way of living because you think that it is inferior, and likewise I will not degrade your lifestyle. History has taught us over and over again this is never successfull and leads to the bloodiest wars ever fought on earth.

Religion is a sickness that has infected most of mankind.

Belief is a mentality that cannot be corrupted.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com