RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-07, 09:57 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Murderers!

IP: F200 2F84

For those who like to condemn gay people, or any people, whose sins are obvious, consider the following. The ten commandments state that you "shouldn't muder." We all pretty much know what murder is. But, Jesus took this one step further. "If you have hate in your heart for another man, you are guilty of murder." (paraphrase)

Oops...

Keep spweing it. Then, hope God allows MURDERERS in the kingdom.

Galatians 5 says "...neither drunkards, nor MURDERERS shall see the kingdom of God."

OOPS

Quit playing with me.

Let GOD BE TRUE and EVERY MAN a liar.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-07, 10:37 PM   #2
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Also, wasn't Moses a murderer? And wasn't he the only one even personally promised, face-to-face, he would go to heaven?

And I thought it was Peter or another disciple and the quote was 'if you are married and look at another woman with lust in your heart, you have commited adultery'. Or did Jesus ay that as well?
Old 02-16-07, 12:40 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
For those who like to condemn gay people, or any people, whose sins are obvious, consider the following. The ten commandments state that you "shouldn't muder." We all pretty much know what murder is. But, Jesus took this one step further. "If you have hate in your heart for another man, you are guilty of murder." (paraphrase)

Oops...

Galatians 5 says "...neither drunkards, nor MURDERERS shall see the kingdom of God."

OOPS

Quit playing with me.

I think you took this a bit too far... State your point, that's fine, but leave it at that. Anybody could say to you "Keep living, I hope God allows HOMOSEXUALS in his kingdom." Usually I try not to say too much to you, because I think I have had lengthy discussions with you before about whatever, but I think I will say some things to you.

Look at yourself... Certainty is a downfall, and not required for salvation. You're a pharisee man... You are an enemy of God and yourself. I am not condemning or judging you, I'm just saying what I have observed. In trying to completely accord with God, you are losing touch with God. Do you realize what you are? You are God. The father and the son are one. You are God's father, God is your father.

I'll try to explain this a bit more... Your existence has created God in you. God's existence has created you in "him". God is not external from everything, God IS everything. You can't dispute that, it's in the bible. God IS everything, you are included in everything. God's kingdom is every single thing that exists.

The will of God, therefore, is everything that happens. There is nothing that isn't the will of God. Men learn from God how to win life. There are many different methods to get to heaven. Men, God, have discovered them and informed others... Some get there, many don't, it depends on the person. And it doesn't matter if you don't get to heaven or not. What you don't realize is you are born into heaven. It's like the garden of eden. As you grow and absorb the forbidden fruits of existence, you are already in hell. The eternity part is hard to explain, it's something you really have to experience. The idea of time has ruined the original meaning of eternity. If you are in heaven, you are eternal. If hell is also eternal, and sinning or not looking for the way out is why you are in hell. Looking for the way out is also most of the time a sin.

There is nothing in the bible that you can't learn from living. That's why different doctrines develop and then get ruined by stupid, selfish people who don't understand anything. Most of them start out legit. Some stay intact and still point in the right direction. What I think you are doing is mistaking the finger that points to God for God itself. A book can't tell you what God is. You have to experience it for yourself. The book is what men have written about experiencing and understand the understanding of God, not God itself. I can't tell you what God is, but I can definitely tell you what God isn't, and he isn't a being that governs the universe and blesses certain people over others. He isn't a he. He doesn't belong to christianity, but yes, Jesus is God.

Oh yeah, and I take back what I said before about you being God. What I mean twas you have the potential to be God, or be considered exactly like God and have the traits of God, as does everyone. You probably don't believe a word I've said, so I don't know why I bothered... But it was worth a shot.
Old 02-16-07, 11:32 PM   #4
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 8756 6019

ummm ok then im like a serial killer or sumthing?

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-07, 12:08 AM   #5
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: C846 9607

my cousin's granny says gay ppl shouldnt be gay.
god made a man n women.. to make kids. n shit.
by bein with another man.. u aint livin out life..

imo gays adoption is wrong
Old 02-17-07, 12:18 AM   #6
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: B78C 09FE

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Old 02-17-07, 06:59 AM   #7
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:

Your granny is a homophobe who uses religion as an excuse and is influencing her children and grandchildren to share her biased view. No one here cares what your granny says.
Old 02-17-07, 11:27 AM   #8
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Ya know, we all fall short of the Lord, which makes me ask this, if God knows we all fall short of the Lord with sin, and i sin by smoking weed, will i get into heaven or no?

Or is it only those free of sin, which in the end is no one because no one is perfect, everyone sins sooner or later, or is it only those who have sin but repent of it? In which case your being uncertain of your sexuality or whatever, would that mean until you repent and ask for forgiveness for being gay you wont get into the kingdom of heaven?

What do you think?

I believe whole heartedly that when the rapture comes ill be going to heaven and that im saved because of Jesus, and isnt the main factor in going to heaven that you have faith and believe jesus died to save you from your sins and that you will be going in the rapture and than from believeing that you will?
Old 02-17-07, 03:56 PM   #9
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

your last paragraph had me baffled from the phrasing...are you saying you'll go to heaven because you believe you will?
Old 02-17-07, 04:00 PM   #10
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: C846 9607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Your granny is a homophobe who uses religion as an excuse and is influencing her children and grandchildren to share her biased view. No one here cares what your granny says.

read closer u bitch.
not my granny
Old 02-17-07, 04:35 PM   #11
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
your last paragraph had me baffled from the phrasing...are you saying you'll go to heaven because you believe you will?

I was asking a question not stating a fact
Old 02-17-07, 07:50 PM   #12
Pure Knowledge
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 04DB 79A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q

Oops...

OOPS

Quit playing with me.

Christianity also believes that everyone can go to heaven, regardless of what they've done/felt, just as long as they ask fictional god for forgiveness.
Old 02-17-07, 09:14 PM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Don't you guys understand? "God's love" or whatever you want to call it, puts everybody on the same level. The reason you can't judge is because you are no better than a murderer, a murderer is no better than you. You are the same as a rapist or a gay person, the pope is considered the same as a serial killer. No matter what you do, you can never become more loved by God or more unloved by God.

This comes as shocking news to selfish people full of pride, who feel demeaned by receiving such gifts. They would rather give, and try to earn the love of God rather than just accept it, but before you consider them good people you have to look at their motives. They don't give a fuck about jesus or God, maybe they think they do, but they don't.

Is it not selfish to try to earn righteousness in God's eyes? They just want to earn it for themselves so that they can feel that THEY earned their own salvation by doing whatever deeds they think they need to do. It is a common idea in western culture to have to work for something and earn it before it is given to you. This is the reason people misunderstand christianity. The first thing they learn is God loves you no matter what and you are saved... So why would they continue going to church, learning about the bible, doing whatever else it is they think will make them appear as a "good" person? They don't even believe the most fundamental aspect of their own religion. They are condemning themselves. It seems almost too easy. You are already saved, you don't need to do shit. Now, experiencing salvation in all its splendor, that is the hard part. It requires understanding.
Old 02-19-07, 08:21 PM   #14
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 9B2C 9A4D

^^^CASE CLOSED.

You can't earn God's salvation. Salvation is a gift of God. "Doing good" to earn God's salvation is called "legalism" and is not a biblical principle. On the contrary, the bible says in Ephesians 2 that "salvation is not by works." Rather, "it is a gift of God."

Jesus himself said that if you even harbor ANGER in your heart against your brother, you are in danger of hell's flames. Therefore, judging me for struggling with homosexuality is outrageous beyond belief. STOP JUDGING ME and START LIVING RIGHT FOR GOD YOURSELF. We all have our cross to bear.

And the Aurora, the bible says in Ephesians 4 that God "seals us" until the day of redemption. That means that even though we accept God, we'll still fall short of being perfect. So, God himself preserves us so that we can still stand in his presence at some point. With that said, Paul warns us in Romans 6 that that should give us a license to sin freely. On the contrary, it's just an assurance that we have a High Priest who can present us faultless before God.

THANK YOU LORD!
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-07, 09:28 PM   #15
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BC9F EC21

Quote:
Originally Posted by .iLLusioN.

rrrrroooooffffffllllllllmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaooooooooooo ooooooo.................

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★