RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-07, 03:27 PM   #16
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: 2E70 836B

Are you serious? I have recorded 22 tracks and I had two of my tracks on the Rapverse Mixtape Volume 1, so there is obvious proof I record with a microphone.

Like I said you are talking out of your ass, you have no clue who I am lol You're sorry dude, just admit it.
Old 02-23-07, 06:19 PM   #17
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 0BF1 E943

no i really dont know who you are. but wow at you knowing my entire history lmao
ummm, all u do is send a track in to whoever hosts the mixtape to get one on there, its not difficult. i had one on there, whats your point? your not makin moves, it's the net dont get excited

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-07, 08:32 PM   #18
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

I wasn't braggin you idiot lol You said "You're not an emcee unless you use a microphone"

So I was providing you proof that I do INDEED use a microphone.

Like I said in the other thread YOU ARE GARBAGE! If you think you can beat me, just battle me and get beat.t
Old 02-23-07, 08:34 PM   #19
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Actually I remember you on your old name lol I called you out then and you wouldn't battle, plus you used to want to be in my crew, back in the day when crews were something special on this site lol

You've always been garbage lol It's funny how much I remember about you, and how little you know about me
Old 02-23-07, 09:36 PM   #20
Diet Coke

IP: 5374 C987

The Establishment was always better than any crew, of course I ran it..

/dude..

If I wanted too, I'd whore everybody in this league, don't care what any of you say. I should have won last season I got pole fucked but whatevs, I was the only person to beat the champ.
Old 02-23-07, 09:38 PM   #21
Brandon Cee
Lyrical

IP: A34B 64CA

I am better...rofl @ people thinking I tried this week...I had 8 other verses due all over on other sites...
Old 02-23-07, 10:39 PM   #22
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

The best net-crew was Warlordz on RB, when I was running that shit with Deadlyvision aka Key Rogue.

Then the best on here was the one I started when I first got here (hint 1) Undestructable Emcees, then once that crew broke up...I joined a couple others but I forget their names, wasn't anything special, I think there were A.I. and some other shit like that.

Anyways, the hint 1 was for TonyTone to figure out who I am..
Old 02-24-07, 12:07 AM   #23
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax
Actually I remember you on your old name lol I called you out then and you wouldn't battle, plus you used to want to be in my crew, back in the day when crews were something special on this site lol

You've always been garbage lol It's funny how much I remember about you, and how little you know about me

On my other name i was in CS. right now im in CS. 10 years later i'll be in CRYHME SINDICATE. get it out your fuckin head, NOBODY LIKES YOU.
and like wireless said in the other thread, POST LINKS....to all these so-called "vets" you beat. Chrit, King Solo, Nick Fletcher, Spul, lmao i cant wait to see this. ps, as far as i know you're R-rated. have no clue who the fuck that is but thats what wireless said. ummm, again i have no clue who u are yet u know alottttt about me which just shows how much more i've done than you. some reason i wanna say your alias is wtf man, but w/e.....dont really care.

....for life
Old 02-24-07, 12:15 AM   #24
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Ignorance is a bad thing, and in your case you have much of it.

The only reason I know shit about you is because I just searched your name lol besides that I've never heard of you...and the fact you don't know about me, and yes I am R-Rated, shows how little you are to this site and its' history.

Like I said, I'm tired of arguing with you dude. There is a simple way to find my battles but you're too dumb to fucking do it lol Whenever you step up and battle me, whatever it may be, then let me know.
Old 02-24-07, 12:25 AM   #25
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

once again, league/tourney. another thing, u just said i apparently wanted in your crew. WHAT CREW? i wasnt even around at the time u were here. dont look at my join date, look at when i was actually posting since u seem to have no life u wanna keep doing all this research on me. o and ummmmm......POST LINKS!

....for life
Old 02-24-07, 12:32 AM   #26
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

I'm not posting links, any person on here knows how to view battles...it's a fucking click away.

When you were Makavelli Trained, I called you out but you ducked me. Then you tried to get up in U.E. and you tried out and we all clowned you when you tried out. The only reason I remember that is because I always remember us making fun of you because you were some Tupac dickrider lol
Old 02-24-07, 12:44 AM   #27
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Actually you know what I'm done arguing...so I'm done posting and replying back to you.

Unless you going to actually step up and battle with all that shit you talking, then just do your own thing and I'ma do mine..
Old 02-24-07, 12:47 AM   #28
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: 279C 786E

both of you sound sooo gay right now.....

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-24-07, 12:51 AM   #29
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

^Feel you, I hate arguing on some site...I'd rather just do it up in a battle and let that shit speak for itself.
Old 02-24-07, 01:01 AM   #30
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: 279C 786E

word to that ....battle

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily