RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-07, 08:26 PM   #46
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 0BF1 E943

lmao, i still see no links of these vets you beat. if they're so easy to find, then show me ONE link. $100 says you cant. why? cuz they dont exist

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 08:28 PM   #47
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax
Nobody knows because no one remembers the beginning of this site, and what this site used to be when battling was huge and if you battled in front lines or elite front lines your battled was garunteed closed within the hour of both verses being dropped. When the battles were actually about concepts and word play, and the shit was sort of street style.

Undestructable Emcees is what U.E. stands for, and it was the biggest crew on here for the first year and a half, and then the crew dispersed and we all went our seperate ways because of egos and shit.

ok your stupid, u just proved i never tried out or wanted to get into your shitty crew cuz i wasnt here at the beginning of the site.

....for life
Old 02-25-07, 08:32 PM   #48
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: 2E70 836B

^I brought U.E. back later you faggot.

U.E. started once, we broke apart, and then we started back up. Happy now?

You want links of vets I beat? I won the first topical tournament on this site, and headed the whole sites battle crew (which went site to site to battle other ones for reputation). I'm telling you dude back in the day when I was active on this site and people knew me I was respected. I just come on this site now to mess around and shit, but I won't hesitate to put people like you in your place. Like I said repeatidly, you think you're better than prove it and battle me, till then shut the fuck up and get on.

Fuck 100 dollars, if I get you some links, how about you buy me the Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter?? =)

Last edited by Syntax : 02-25-07 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-25-07, 11:09 PM   #49
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

heh no. just show a link if you were so "respected"
u just got slaughtered by sean, stfu u suck

....for life
Old 02-26-07, 01:19 AM   #50
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: C96C BD2D

Not really man, if you actually got the first bar you'd see what was good. Plus I didn't even try son, I wrote them the day the battle was posted up within the first 5 minutes and then I pm'd Sean and asked if he was ready to drop.

You'll see once I get back into shit man, I've been off for a year and a half but it won't take long to get back into it.

Here is one where I battled Nick Fletcher and won:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=194424

Happy?
Old 02-26-07, 01:28 AM   #51
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
^I brought U.E. back later you faggot.

U.E. started once, we broke apart, and then we started back up. Happy now?

You want links of vets I beat? I won the first topical tournament on this site, and headed the whole sites battle crew (which went site to site to battle other ones for reputation). I'm telling you dude back in the day when I was active on this site and people knew me I was respected. I just come on this site now to mess around and shit, but I won't hesitate to put people like you in your place. Like I said repeatidly, you think you're better than prove it and battle me, till then shut the fuck up and get on.

Fuck 100 dollars, if I get you some links, how about you buy me the Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter?? =)

pfft... the only reason you won that first topical tournament was cuz i let you back in after i beat you in the semifinals

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-07, 07:41 AM   #52
Diet Coke

IP: 5374 C987

Quote:
Dude acts like it never happened lol

Links:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197845

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...85&page=2&pp=15

That's all that is left from the Crews N Establishments forum, and those two forums were posted in "The Competition" part where anyone can see them.

There were so many threads started inside TE's forum because I had their password, and they always ducked us lol It was funny how much shit they takled but would never battle.

Anyways, yea I don't bullshit people, I only speak the truth. Now to all you who act like this shit never took place, fuck you, and the truth is word.

I didn't see either of those threads, hense why there is no post by me in either of them. Christ, it was summer, I was probably drunk and stoned and didn't really pay too much attention to a net crew..

Regardless, if you look at the line up that was there..

You would have won the audio battle and lost the rest, so meh.
Old 02-26-07, 11:18 AM   #53
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

^More excuses, I had threads in your forum and you responded in them and everything lol You're so full of bullshit...but you know what it don't even matter, because I know the truth and that's all that matters.

Anyways, like I said numerous times, whoever got beef set up the battle and I'll glady take a win
Old 02-26-07, 11:44 AM   #54
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowIntelligent.
pfft... the only reason you won that first topical tournament was cuz i let you back in after i beat you in the semifinals

wooooow, and as far as beating Nick, THE FIRST MONTH HE STARTED TEXTING......good job buddy

....for life
Old 02-26-07, 12:07 PM   #55
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

lol Syntax that win over Nick Fletcher was when he was wack.. that doesn't count man. I've beaten lots of dope people when they were newer, I don't brag on that shit. I only brag about the dope people I've beaten when they were dope.
Old 02-26-07, 01:23 PM   #56
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: CC9E C050

lmao, egggzactly....dumbass

....for life
Old 02-26-07, 03:47 PM   #57
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

That wasn't the first month he started lol He had around 70 wins then..

You two always coming up with some shit lol but you can't ever admit when ya wrong.

Both of you battle me...PLEASE!!!!
Old 02-26-07, 06:54 PM   #58
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: ED7F 63D3

Yo Red Bull, you didn't boot the people who no-showed. I know you were trying to keep with the groupings, but yo there's no reason to give someone a match who didn't even check in last week and you did that for a few people.
Old 02-26-07, 06:58 PM   #59
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: 279C 786E

..i lost....good battle last week tho DTH

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-26-07, 07:11 PM   #60
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: ED7F 63D3

good battle, i commented on it in ur battle thread against real talk.. which likely won't go down because real talk doesn't come on this site anymore.

Red Bull, you should PM all the members (at least the ones who aren't completely wack) of the RB 1-2 league and offer them this league as another 1-2 alternative to get more members.