RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-07, 03:04 PM   #16
don cardyac
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8BEF 45EF

i dont hate cuz i know wayne freestyles so of course he does his own thing but i keep hearing rumors everywhere that he has ghostwriters, and some people who write on there own do still get some stuff ghostwritten on the side so thats why i ain't sure about everything but he might or might not. all i know is that what ends up on albums and mixtapes is hot and thats what matters to me, i dont care that much anyway, what am i gonna do about it anyway? ignore good music?, y'all lame.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=527460
Old 05-07-07, 04:42 PM   #17
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E979 6945

the more he puts out, the more i would think he would have ghost writers, cuz it'd be a lot more realistic easy for a few people thinkin of lines than one dude. and it aint like he had wordplay in his lines back in the hot boys days. now in his mixtapes seems like he got a lot of dope lines in each good track on those tapes, and thats just not easy to do, expecially in the time constraints he's been in puttin that shit out every week

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-07, 12:09 AM   #18
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BC9F EC21

you know how i know Wayne is the best rapper alive... b/c of how many threads are made on this site about him (positive or negative).

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-08-07, 11:51 AM   #19
don cardyac
Light Weight

itspossible to make songs at that rate cuz he can freestyle and when you can freestyle, lines just come to you all day and out of fear that'chu might forget them than you'd record them regularly. and usually by the time a week or two is over, you'd have enuff for a mixtape.trust me i know how it is cuz its happened to me.
Old 05-08-07, 11:54 AM   #20
don cardyac
Light Weight

and @blayboy
i am a wayne fan so i dont mean this situation but, i don't believe that saying that just cuz people talk about you a lot makes you good. it might make you popular but not good. wayne still is a great rapper tho.
Old 05-08-07, 12:55 PM   #21
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E979 6945

i freestyle too ,but i never come up with like clever lines off the top of my head, i come up wit a flow that i like usually and like a few words that i'd wanna rhyme in a song, but very rarely would just freestyling lead to wordplay. brainstorming does, and its easier to sit and brainstorm than be freestying at the same time and brainstorm.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-07, 08:37 AM   #22
don cardyac
Light Weight

@big picture
i know what'chu mean cuz it happens to me too but depending on my mood i can still come up with some wordplay. wayne prolly gets in a mood or gets high or sumthin.
Old 05-13-07, 10:46 PM   #23
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 4E27 ECD9

Doesn't matter if he has a ghost writer really his delivery is what keeps everybody interested cause I'ma be real Fabolous spits better than him and alot of other niggas in the game its just that he is too damn boring...and don't say Fabolous don't spit harder then Wayne cause I will prove you wrong its just delivery and swag will sell and keep the consumer interested ya dig? Cause Fabolous had a tighter verse than Wayne on that Diamonds song but Wayne just said everything so tight...ya dig..

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-07, 05:21 PM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Good anology with the kobe bryant thing..thats def true.

Good overall post.

now, to all of you who are talking this nonsense about having a ghost writer.

The dude who allegidly was waynes ghost writer, went public a long ass time ago. Wayne is still dropping music. Now more than ever. Do you really believe that the dude who claimed he was ghost writing, is still doing it? After wayne completely denied him, and credit was obviously his only concern? Come on now.

Now let's say wayne does have a ghost writer, it just isn't that dude. The argument that wayne has to have a ghost writer because he can't possibly think of all that in the time he has is rediculous...because either way..it's still 1 man who is doing it...why is anyone else more capable of that than wayne is?

If he has a ghost writer, he most likely has a bunch...and whoever said.."do you really think that they could all write in waynes style?" is a fucking idiot. Wayne doesn't have his own individual style of writing. That's not his, it's a style thats been around for a while. He just makes it seem unique with his delivery and flow. And yes, people could easily organize and write within the same style.

Look at the NY battle scene. All those cats are garbage for the most part, all they do is battle...they can't shine on actual recording. Because there style is the exact same as every other NY battle cat. The shit is monotonous and boring. The only reason why it's cool to watch, is regardless of the obvious lack of writing talent...they are still clever, and have some good ass lines. But even then, they recycle their shit all the time...Their flow is whack, there delivery is Good in the sense that battling is an aggresive thing, and their delivery is aggresive...but they all sound monotone in the sense where it's the same vocal pattern over, and over, and over, and over again

And, asside from wayne and the accusations. Who the fuck cares. Lil' wayne is a performer. He gets infront of a microphone..and performs...and turns whatever is written, into something more interesting by adding his own flavor to it.

That's like hating all actors because they never write their own script.]

actors and actresses don't write their own script. They memorize a script written for them that fits the actors personality...and they add their own kick to it when it's being filmed.

Get over the shit that doesn't matter, whether or not he writes it, or a 5 year old genius child writes it, isn't going to change how people feel about him. This accusation is just another excuse for haters to do what they do.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-07, 08:47 PM   #25
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

He probably isn't the illest right now; but he is pretty nice.

&I doubt he has a ghostwriter, isn't it possible he writes shit good and fast?
Old 07-30-07, 09:01 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
He probably isn't the illest right now; but he is pretty nice.

&I doubt he has a ghostwriter, isn't it possible he writes shit good and fast?

easily.

People like to critisize shit that doesn't seem possible. Especially when there only reasoning for it being impossible..is because THEY themselves can't do it.

on poet laureate II by canibus...he has a sample in the beginning that says..i don't understand how a man can have so called writers block...my problem is having too much.

this is the case for me as well.

Creativity has no limit. Because creation itself is an entity that has no beginning there for it can have no end. to create something as an action, is to simply manipulate what already exists around us.

In the case of writing...we have words to manipulate them into what we want.

there are at the absolute LEAST....250,000 distinct words in the english language...and that's not including words from technical or regional vocabulary.

you can combine those 250,000 words in any way you choose

and to figure out how many different combinations are possible...you would need to have the patience to figure out 250,000..to the power of 250,000.

and every time a new word is developed...theres atleast another 250,000 combinations added to the total number.

so you see, theoretically...it is infinite.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-07, 09:10 PM   #27
xCadaverx

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
easily.

People like to critisize shit that doesn't seem possible. Especially when there only reasoning for it being impossible..is because THEY themselves can't do it.

on poet laureate II by canibus...he has a sample in the beginning that says..i don't understand how a man can have so called writers block...my problem is having too much.

this is the case for me as well.

Creativity has no limit. Because creation itself is an entity that has no beginning there for it can have no end. to create something as an action, is to simply manipulate what already exists around us.

In the case of writing...we have words to manipulate them into what we want.

there are at the absolute LEAST....250,000 distinct words in the english language...and that's not including words from technical or regional vocabulary.

you can combine those 250,000 words in any way you choose

and to figure out how many different combinations are possible...you would need to have the patience to figure out 250,000..to the power of 250,000.

and every time a new word is developed...theres atleast another 250,000 combinations added to the total number.

so you see, theoretically...it is infinite.

You're right, Pac must have crawled from his cave in the island he's been on for 11 years and must be writing for Weezy everyone week.

Now I get it.

No, I'm just kidding. Yeah, I know it's possible, but why is it not possible that Wayne isn't the talented one?
Old 07-31-07, 11:50 PM   #28
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: 2508 388B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Sin
dude is tight...... then you got niggaz that says he has ghost writers.... how... duke drops a mixtape every 2 weeks... how can a nigga have a ghost writer for that... dude is prolly tha illest right now

Right....cause he can't buy lyrics in bulk...the first rule of ghost writing is sell as few lyrics as you can...

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 07-31-07, 11:59 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
You're right, Pac must have crawled from his cave in the island he's been on for 11 years and must be writing for Weezy everyone week.

Now I get it.

No, I'm just kidding. Yeah, I know it's possible, but why is it not possible that Wayne isn't the talented one?

It is possible, it's possible it's all his. It's possible it's not.

However, like I said. To doubt it, is just a sign of your own insecurity.

Because who really cares? It doesn't change the music he makes. It doesn't change anything. Foccusing on such an irrelevant matter, has nothing to do with the music, and everything to do with doubting the talent of another person, because they don't see it as possible because they themselves can't do it.

You have two men.

Both men are chefs.

The first man, created all of his recipes by himself. The food is great.
The second man, gets his recipes from an unknown source, yet cooks it better by adding his own flavor to it. His food is better than the first chefs.

Are you really going to eat the 2nd mans food, and than behind his back, talk shit about the man who just fed you, simply because he didn't Give birth to the recipes?
Or will you not eat the food period, even though it's better, because they are not his recipes?

Or are the recipes irrelevant, because the point of eating, is to be full. Asside from that main point, the other point is to enjoy your food. I would assume that if one of the intentions, is to enjoy..you would go with what you enjoy more.

Old 08-01-07, 12:42 AM   #30
xCadaverx

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
It is possible, it's possible it's all his. It's possible it's not.

However, like I said. To doubt it, is just a sign of your own insecurity.

Because who really cares? It doesn't change the music he makes. It doesn't change anything. Foccusing on such an irrelevant matter, has nothing to do with the music, and everything to do with doubting the talent of another person, because they don't see it as possible because they themselves can't do it.

You have two men.

Both men are chefs.

The first man, created all of his recipes by himself. The food is great.
The second man, gets his recipes from an unknown source, yet cooks it better by adding his own flavor to it. His food is better than the first chefs.

Are you really going to eat the 2nd mans food, and than behind his back, talk shit about the man who just fed you, simply because he didn't Give birth to the recipes?
Or will you not eat the food period, even though it's better, because they are not his recipes?

Or are the recipes irrelevant, because the point of eating, is to be full. Asside from that main point, the other point is to enjoy your food. I would assume that if one of the intentions, is to enjoy..you would go with what you enjoy more.

Rapping may not be all about lyrics, but let's face it, most of it is based on metaphors, punches, etc. I know delivery is important, too, and Wayne has it there, but if one of the Chefs had a delicious, original recipe that everyone loves, and the other made Macaroni and Cheese, but he put something of his own into it, which one would you take?

And if what your saying is true, then would you still think an MC is sick if he redid "The Message", but with a new delivery technique?