RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-07, 02:58 AM   #16
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

I can do whatever I want in the future. Right now, it looks as though I'll end up as a psychologist if I continue on the road I'm on, but I can change my mind if I want to.

The only reason you look forward to that and desire that shit is because you are trying to find happiness. I never told you that happiness was living under a bridge drinking cheap liquor and getting angry at everyone else for being materialistic. What I am telling you is that happiness ISN'T two cars, a big house, a hot wife and a stable job.
Old 05-08-07, 06:16 PM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

There are people who live happily without those things.
Old 05-08-07, 07:27 PM   #19
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

and there are also people that stay living miserable without those things.
Old 05-09-07, 02:34 AM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Tzar, of course there is, but there are also miserable people that have houses, jobs, and cars.

You don't need those things to live. Homeless people don't have jobs or anything, and they still survive. There are people who grow their own food.
Old 05-09-07, 02:43 AM   #22
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E979 6945

im bored and am lookin for somethin to do. and aint got it. if i didn't look for somethin to do and figured i've already had something to do, i would miss out on a much funner time than if i stayed content with doing nothing fun.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-07, 04:04 AM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 3505 343A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
You don't really want that shit.

Who are you to tell anyone what they do and dont want?

Your changing your story from people having everything already to telling them they dont want it anyway.....

Indirectly meaning they dont already have it.

Bro how bout this.........on the weekend when I see you at chatswood....Withdraw all the money in your bank and give everything to me......

Cause..........you dont really want that shit anyway... You dont need it, its just a big conspiracy concocted by society.... Ok? ok.....
Old 05-09-07, 04:22 AM   #24
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Tzar, of course there is, but there are also miserable people that have houses, jobs, and cars.

You don't need those things to live. Homeless people don't have jobs or anything, and they still survive. There are people who grow their own food.

I see what your saying. Theres Yin and Yang to this entire thing. Alot of people who aint got shit, they ARE physically alive, but mentally and emotionally, there dead to the world. In the way of influence over others, there dead to the world, in the way of human acknowledgement, they are, dead to the world. To me thats living to die. So to me, thats not a form of life, even though life is somewhat a gateway to what evers after this, I feel your actions here on so called "earth" are a reflection of were you go "after" here.
But end a the day, I have no clue whats after this "so called life" so Im'a make the most of it while I can, and by make the most, I mean, live it the fuck up, do what I can to get money to support whatever Im doing at that time. Weather its putting out a CD/Mixtape or simply tryna get enough cash to get on the skulls that night. A life with no ambitions and no need, is a life not lived.
Old 05-09-07, 04:26 AM   #25
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

Your changing your story from people having everything already to telling them they dont want it anyway.....

Bro how bout this.........on the weekend when I see you at chatswood....Withdraw all the money in your bank and give everything to me......

Cause..........you dont really want that shit anyway... You dont need it, its just a big conspiracy concocted by society.... Ok? ok.....

If OMB agrees to this, Im'a be in chatswood ready to get drunk as fuck .. nos's shout!!!
Old 05-09-07, 09:04 AM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

The problem can be solved either by them already having it or them not wanting it. Both are true but relate to different things. In realizing your place in the universe, you could see it as either having nothing or having everything. It is a bit of a cop out, a technicality, sorry to disappointed you. Something like, just because you can't touch or use the money in the world, doesn't mean it isn't "yours."

And the second part is a follow on from that. You don't want money, anyone can tell what people want and they don't want because its obvious. What use do you have for money? Why would you want money? You don't want the money, you want what the money can buy for you. You don't even want what the money will buy you, you want the feeling you get when you buy something good with the money. You just want to feel good, that's all.
Old 05-09-07, 09:09 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
I see what your saying. Theres Yin and Yang to this entire thing. Alot of people who aint got shit, they ARE physically alive, but mentally and emotionally, there dead to the world. In the way of influence over others, there dead to the world, in the way of human acknowledgement, they are, dead to the world. To me thats living to die. So to me, thats not a form of life, even though life is somewhat a gateway to what evers after this, I feel your actions here on so called "earth" are a reflection of were you go "after" here.
But end a the day, I have no clue whats after this "so called life" so Im'a make the most of it while I can, and by make the most, I mean, live it the fuck up, do what I can to get money to support whatever Im doing at that time. Weather its putting out a CD/Mixtape or simply tryna get enough cash to get on the skulls that night. A life with no ambitions and no need, is a life not lived.

You must feel terrible if you live for another life after this one. That literally IS living to die. Or is it living to live? Oh well, same thing.

Anyway, good shit. Living it up is what life is all about.
Old 05-09-07, 05:29 PM   #28
Ysdat
Whys That?

First, I was drunk as fuck when I wrote that, But im not living to go to "another life" trust me, I live for today, im just aware that theres more to this then earth, there has to be, otherwise I want a refund