RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-07, 05:16 AM   #16
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Well, God is everything. That's what I'm trying to say. God is everything, but not every thing. Dividing the universe up into things is useless, and the universe is not a combination of every thing and event.

Things are just units of measurement similar to inches, they don't actually exist in the universe. Why do you think they call thinking thinking? It's thingking, thingifying the universe into parts so life is a little bit easier.

So see through the separateness of every thing, and then you'll see how God can be everything.
Old 07-21-07, 06:55 PM   #17
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

"That's what I'm trying to say"

Then you shoulda said it from the fucking start instead of attempting to make me look stupid as if I could possibly be wrong in what I was 'getting @'
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-22-07, 12:06 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I wasn't attempting to make you look stupid, I was trying to talk to you and show you that you were wrong in saying God isn't everything just because God isn't war or gays. Wasn't it you that was trying to make me look stupid since my first reply to your post? Do you feel better about yourself yet? If not, you can keep insulting me if you like.
Old 07-22-07, 01:28 AM   #19
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C45 839C

but god is every thing, becuase anything we do since we are god is creating more god, like how god created us. becuase some people like war and are happy killing people, just those same people dont respect or acknowledge how others want nothing to do with it. we (as gods) need to us are god given abilities to respect and learn everything about every thing and creat heaven on earth, ya dig

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-07, 01:47 AM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
but god is every thing, becuase anything we do since we are god is creating more god, like how god created us. becuase some people like war and are happy killing people, just those same people dont respect or acknowledge how others want nothing to do with it. we (as gods) need to us are god given abilities to respect and learn everything about every thing and creat heaven on earth, ya dig

I always thought we couldn't create anything. War and homosexuality and other things like that aren't God because they are just labels given to things that don't actually exist in the real universe. If you make a table, you're not really creating anything, you're just moving a tree into the shape of a table and moving some ore into the shape of nails/screws to hold it together. We can't turn earth into heaven by changing it, we can only turn this life into heaven internally. They might not even know it but most people are in hell. We can't learn everything about everything, and we can't know what another person is really thinking or feeling, it's all just speculation. We will never know, and you have to accept that.

It's right here, the place where suffering no longer exists. There is nothing else to do but be in the moment. Once you're in heaven, one of the clearest things to you will be other people's suffering, and naturally you'll want to try and help them.
Old 07-22-07, 02:19 AM   #21
M&rk

^^^
werd, but how some people living are in hell right now; the opposite is that some people are in heaven. we just are to disrespectful and ignorant to allow everyone to live in heaven here on earth. i absolutely think heaven could be on earth. and werd that whole tree into a table thing makes more sense to answer the whole war and homosexual thing. because its peoples will that makes them do the things they do and thats always speculation, but if everyone respected each others speculations everyone would be living their own heaven on earth.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-07, 02:59 AM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
^^^
werd, but how some people living are in hell right now; the opposite is that some people are in heaven. we just are to disrespectful and ignorant to allow everyone to live in heaven here on earth. i absolutely think heaven could be on earth. and werd that whole tree into a table thing makes more sense to answer the whole war and homosexual thing. because its peoples will that makes them do the things they do and thats always speculation, but if everyone respected each others speculations everyone would be living their own heaven on earth.

That's the thing, it's all up to the person. You can't force people to be in heaven, they have to do it for themselves. You can point them in the right direction though. And if a person is in heaven, that person is still in the universe and is not separate from the universe. Their existence affects the world and the people around them in a good way.
Old 07-22-07, 03:24 AM   #23
M&rk

werd, and heaven is just a simple mind set that could be taught very easily if there wasn't so much religion and stuff separating us.
could be easily taught because just making sense and not lying would overcome everyones differences. just speaking truths in laymen terms instead of this crazy higher purpose mumbojumbo religion always talks about.
heaven and hell is right now, not after u die.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 07-22-07, 03:37 AM   #24
сварливый

A new, more wordly-accepted Religion needs to be accepted and adopted if we are ever to achieve your common dream of being united, BP.

All it takes is views that far outshine any bibles or Religion's, LABEL it a Religion, sell it as one, and it needs to be so utterly ingenious that respected scientists look up to it as a version of 'new world'... In my opinion the world needs to be re-born or no one is gonna pay attention to government business and some rich monkey moron is gonna actually fire his missiles at any given country. Hopefully it's America just so we'd WAKE UP to how dire the earth situation is in terms of belief.

Hope is one thing, but World Order through Peace is an entire different team work of aspects...

sorry for rambling @ you.

Teru, get into this conversation and be as harsh as possible
Old 07-22-07, 03:47 AM   #25
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
A new, more wordly-accepted Religion needs to be accepted and adopted if we are ever to achieve your common dream of being united, BP.

All it takes is views that far outshine any bibles or Religion's, LABEL it a Religion, sell it as one, and it needs to be so utterly ingenious that respected scientists look up to it as a version of 'new world'... In my opinion the world needs to be re-born or no one is gonna pay attention to government business and some rich monkey moron is gonna actually fire his missiles at any given country. Hopefully it's America just so we'd WAKE UP to how dire the earth situation is in terms of belief.

Hope is one thing, but World Order through Peace is an entire different team work of aspects...

its funny u said "new world" because in revelations in the bible talks all about how that is the devil, the so called "new world order" and the "mark of the beast" and the "anti christ". i need to read that chapter and try to sort through the crap.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 07-22-07, 04:15 AM   #26
сварливый

I'm not the anti Christ.

I'm just a boy with visions
Old 07-22-07, 04:18 AM   #27
M&rk

thats not what religion says if u act on your visions in a great way

my reverbnation.com page
Old 07-22-07, 04:40 AM   #28
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

There is such a religion already. It is the religion of no religion. I grew up as a Christian and also did some Theology, and I never ever understood Christianity at all, my views were completely foolish and based on nothing except what people told me was the truth. As soon as I let go of Christianity and started studying other religions, I started seeing the real purpose of religion.

Any real religion will have at it's core similar teachings. This excludes fabricated religions made by selfish or foolish people. The first religion that really opened my eyes to all of this was Zen Buddhism. It was the first religion I had come across that was completely open, tradition and regulation is not important, and anything that has survived throughout it's history is due to it having a good use. There are no empty rituals. It is known as the religion of no religion because it includes getting rid of misconceptions of everything including the idea of religion. There are no boundaries, no you go to hell or suffer if you don't believe in it. There is so much respect, love and peace, given to others. This story is a perfect example:

A university student while visiting Master Gasan asked him: "Have you ever read the Christian Bible?"

"No, read it to me," said Gasan.

The student opened the Bible and read from St. Matthew: "And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow. They toil not, neither do they spin, and yet I say unto you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these...Take therefore no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself."

Gasan said: "Whoever uttered those words I consider an enlightened man."

The student continued reading: "Ask and it shall be given you, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. For everyone that asketh receiveth, and he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened."

Gasan remarked: "That is excellent. Whoever said that is not far from Buddhahood."

In studying Zen, the Bible made complete sense to me. Hinduism, other kinds of Buddhism, Judaism, and I'm sure many other religions that I don't know of are just different paths to the same thing. Enlightenment, Satori, Nirvana, Heaven... All the same. Dukkha, Hell, Samsara, the world of suffering... Also all the same. There is a core aspect in all these religions, that is not clear to most people because of the way the religions developed.

Throughout history, there have been fools in important positions in many religions that add negative things to them and ruin the understanding of everybody in the future. The most prime example of this is Christianity in the middle ages.

There can never be a worldwide religion, because people are clingy, reluctant, foolish and skeptical. They have no idea what they are doing. I mean look at me, what the hell am I saying? What I am proposing here could just be the outline of the next religion that people start clinging to and ruining. It could also be wrong, I could have misunderstood something. What is my real intention here? Am I trying to help people or am I being selfish and trying to be above people? I don't even know.

The truth is not something that can be told to someone or found in a book. Religion is a tool, a means rather than an end. It is a signpost pointing to the truth, God, reality, enlightenment, the Tao, the Universe, whatever you want to call "it." It's like a raft you use to cross a river. There are many different styles of rafts, some are humble things made of bamboo and rope, some are small boats made of wood, others are majestic cruise ships, but they are all designed solely to help you cross the river. Once you are at the other side, you have no need for the boat anymore and carrying it becomes a burden.

Some explore the other side while dragging their rafts, and then discover the raft is unnecessary and can let go of the burden. The people who chose to cross in big cruise ships have it harder because they can't even explore and learn, they are too attached to their ships. If they decide to stay on their boats forever, the river will sweep them out to see and they will become lost. All they can do is cling to their boat until they die.
Old 07-22-07, 05:02 AM   #29
M&rk

so does Zen Buddhism put a teacher in the book above its learners and use confusing metaphors to teach basic and essential knowledge? or does fooling with this religion make reaching enlightenment faster and more useful with out having to hold onto a "big ship" once "crossed the river" to the goal of enlightenment?

my reverbnation.com page
Old 07-22-07, 05:39 AM   #30
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
so does Zen Buddhism put a teacher in the book above its learners and use confusing metaphors to teach basic and essential knowledge? or does fooling with this religion make reaching enlightenment faster and more useful with out having to hold onto a "big ship" once "crossed the river" to the goal of enlightenment?

Zen puts everyone equally. There is no division between student and teacher except the division that is already there. Like in any other religion, there are bad teachers of Zen and good teachers of Zen. A good teacher of Zen can know your understanding of life by talking with you or being around you, and thus will know what to do to help you get to heaven.

What confusing metaphors are you talking about?

I'm not saying Zen is the "right" religion. It won't get you anything faster than anything else. It depends on the person. You can't do it expecting it to get you enlightened faster than say, Hinduism. If you are a person like that Zen will just confuse the shit out of you and try to break down your misconceptions with things like unsolvable riddles that you have to solve. Which is a good thing.

People can let go of any ship they use to cross the river. I'm just saying that the more there is to get attached to, the harder it will be to leave your ship/religion behind once you reach the other side. Also, if you get swept out to see and lost, it's easier to cling to a large cruise ship like Christianity until you die, than it is to other religions. Especially when the driver is telling you that if you stay aboard the ship, they will eventually get to land.