RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-07, 07:15 PM   #46
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
You aren't this stupid, Teru. I didn't say things are separate from the universe. I said that they aren't all connected in some spiritual manner, no matter how much you like to say that you are one with all things.

well considering spirituality is controled by the individual...assuming that we are staying on topic with the thread...everything is connected spiritually. and everything isn't connected spiritually. which is a paradox. Because if by choice we choose to be connected or not. It is the choice, regardless of what we choose..that connects us. It's the recognition of an existing spirituality that connects us. Nothing in this world is exactly the opposite of something else. Everything is connected in one way or another.

At the very least, "opposites" cannot possibly completely opposite, simply because they both have an EQUAL part in maintaining equilibrium

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-07, 12:54 AM   #47
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Man, 2v, how stupid are you? One, the second paragraph wasn't directed at you, so be quiet and stop putting words in my mouth, kthxbai--oh, by the way, String Theory is nothing more than a theory, and not in the sense that gravity or evolution are theories. And oh shit, I misspelt chromosomes at 3:23 AM, my entire argument is invalid!

From the very site you linked me to:

Quote:
Myth 5: "The immediate product of fertilization is just an 'it' — it is neither a girl nor a boy."

Fact 5: The immediate product of fertilization is genetically already a girl or a boy — determined by the kind of sperm that fertilizes the oocyte. Quoting Carlson again:

"...[T]he sex of the future embryo is determined by the chromosomal complement of the spermatozoon. (If the sperm contains 22 autosomes and 2 X chromosomes, the embryo will be a genetic female, and if it contains 22 autosomes and an X and a Y chromosome, the embryo will be a genetic male.)"16

Dumbshit. The entire thing even contradicts you---you linked me to a fucking anti-abortion paper arguing that embryos are already existing humans that only need to develop to fill in the mold they're already poured into. Look:

Quote:
After fertilization the single-cell human embryo doesn't become another kind of thing. It simply divides and grows bigger and bigger, developing through several stages as an embryo over an 8-week period.

Did you expect that I would see it was a paper by a Ph.D. supposedly supporting you and be intimidated? Next time, actually read your sources. Oh, and do it before you tell the person you're giving it to reread it until it's imprinted in their brain, because you just might look like a fucking illiterate retard who couldn't tell his vagina from a black hole. So why don't you get working on version three of yourself instead of proclaiming to the heavens your intricate knowledge of things like String Theory. I'm surprised you haven't changed your name to Hawking Jr.---not because a comparison between two intelligences, but the Lou Gehrig's Syndrome that makes you bang your head into the keyboard and hit 'Post Reply' by accident.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 07-30-07 at 01:00 AM.
Old 07-30-07, 12:58 AM   #48
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades

Did you expect that I would see it was a paper by a Ph.D. supposedly supporting you and be intimidated? Next time, actually read your sources.

lmao.........good shit

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-07, 01:02 AM   #49
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5374 C987

^ Dope Av, Pink Floyd is the greatest thing to happen to music.
Old 07-30-07, 01:07 AM   #50
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

There's been better. Do you remember the audios I made, Red Bull? I made a song/beat about how you give me a gas. And the Jimmy Neutron Experience beat. That was dope.
Old 07-30-07, 01:07 AM   #51
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Dope Av, Pink Floyd is the greatest thing to happen to music.

i wasn't even aware that it was pick floyds...i stumbled acrossed it one day on google images and thought it was tight...haha...i was actually about to be like nah...that's not pink floyd...but remembered i'm not an expert on that era of music, and you very well could be.

Old 07-30-07, 01:08 AM   #52
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Oh, and blues is the greatest thing to ever happen to music...followed by jimi hendriz..bob dylan...and the rolling stones...

Old 07-30-07, 01:20 AM   #53
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

It's from Pink Floyd's "Division Bell" era, 1994. /Blues is one of the greatest things to happen to music yes, but I'd still put Jazz over it. Hendrix, Dylan, and The Stones do kick some serious ass as well. But don't count out Frank Zappa, The Who, Tom Petty, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, The Zombies, CCR, The Grateful Dead, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, The Doobie Brothers, The Beatles, Sabbath... I mean there is tons of bands I could name that have given so much to music. That's why I'm a rock head, where the fuck is rockverse.com?
Old 07-30-07, 01:25 AM   #54
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull
It's from Pink Floyd's "Division Bell" era, 1994. /Blues is one of the greatest things to happen to music yes, but I'd still put Jazz over it. Hendrix, Dylan, and The Stones do kick some serious ass as well. But don't count out Frank Zappa, The Who, Tom Petty, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, The Zombies, CCR, The Grateful Dead, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, The Doobie Brothers, The Beatles, Sabbath... I mean there is tons of bands I could name that have given so much to music. That's why I'm a rock head, where the fuck is rockverse.com?

yeah, a lot of different groups/musicians had great impacts..i was just listing my personal faves....led zeppelin is cool though....i love that song when the levee breaks

Old 07-30-07, 01:28 AM   #55
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

/the tree is called "The Tree Of Half Life" by Storm Thorgerson. He basically did all the artwork for Pink Floyd.