RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-07, 01:36 AM   #16
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
One who manages themselves better than anyone else is usually contained therefore. Am I wrong?

Why or Why not?

You take words too literally. What is the opposite of containing or managing internal emotions? I'll answer for you.

"Expressing them with a particular action relating to the emotion."

The emotions never went anywhere, they are still contained internally whether you yell because you're angry or not, so your example doesn't work. You could say some technical babble about how the emotion has been outwardly expressed into the universe, but it hasn't. What was expressed was sounds or words or movement, which can then be interpreted by others, who would get a general idea of the emotion you tried to convey but not the actual emotion. I'm not saying you think emotions can be truly conveyed, I'm just saying this in case you decide to take the argument that way.

Anyway, the emotions aren't contained in the first place. Forget containing, it's nothing. The emotions are just there, they exist in the universe as neurochemicals and whatever else.
Old 08-01-07, 04:27 AM   #17
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

it was a simple question.

there was no literal intent in my wording.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-01-07, 05:19 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Well then what have you been talking about? My first reply said that contain was an unnecessary word, and its meaning did not actually describe what it should have. Then you said humans can contain emotions, what did you mean by that if you didn't mean it literally? Were you just telling me that humans have emotions? What was the point of it?

Then you said that thing about how if someone manages themselves, they could be considered to contain their emotions. Obviously that doesn't mean they literally contain their emotions and prevent them from escaping their body via expression, its just a way of saying someone behaves well.

And now you're telling me you already knew that. If you want to have circular arguments that are completely meaningless, and that you can learn nothing from since you don't really mean your original questions and already know all the answers, then don't start them. Instead of questioning my first post, you should have just said "Yeah, I agree that the word contain should not be taken literally in this context."
Old 08-08-07, 06:03 AM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 6916 A060

Bro, go and read 'wrinkles in time' by george smoot...

Sounds like youve just discovered an interest in cosmology...
Old 08-11-07, 05:49 PM   #20
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
yeah. (atom exploding, i know)

What does an atom exploding have to do with the Big Bang? The Big Bang didn't come from an exploding atom. An exploding atom goes 'BOOOM, SAKLGJSDAKLGJSADKLJFKLZDJDGKLJ DESTRUCTION", not "BOOM LKSDJGKLSDAJGKLSDJGKLS UNIVERSE #1413252 CREATED".
Old 08-12-07, 04:01 AM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
DC = Discussion

It's very basic and you will grasp it because of how very true & simple it is.

But It will not be that easy, I will explain Universe theories to you in a way i help will enlighten you and make you think better about "us".

The Universe is believed and possible to have three shapes. All of them are represented numerically to explain it's shape and form. There are only 3, though, so take note:

-1, 0, and +1.

These all describe the entirety of the Universe and may be why ANYTHING can be described as Numerical!! Of course, these theories also lead to the basis of string theory AND the idea of a Multi-verse. (I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to these scientific universe things)

The shape of the universe is described by "Curvature".. Which is a perfect example of shape.

+1 (the most common idea of the three and the basis for the theories "The Big Bang" and "Multi-verse") A Universe with +1 Curvature would be completely round. It may or may not have come from an explosion because it's also possible it exists with 1 other or many other Universes to thrive/survive. The double Universe is a bit of something I made up and I'll explain that to you later in this draft, -1 Represents what I hope you know the shape, it is a pseudosphere, (Those of you who do not know, think of a three-dimensional circle being split in half and each piece reversed and reconnected. then elongated in size.) This Universe has two open ends and acts as a vacuum of some sort, We do not know what it would suck up, though, that is irrelevant and this is the only one of the three that I'm not sure has any further theories contributing to it.

so if you could, all who are reading, respond what kind of theories you think the pseudosphere could accomplish? What is it's purpose and why do we live in it possible? anything else related to blackholes/planets/milkyways/galaxies included if you could...

Anyway... That's +1 and -1 described, let me point out (0) which is the number I'm going to use to explain against terumoto and R-Evolution, this IS also what Einstein had believed. The universe had 0 curvature and because of that it was just a constantly expanding and ever growing universe. Never to end, time itself does not exist.

K, I see your point in that, especially when string theory is involved. String theory is what comes from the 0 belief, and it is what also includes whole other dimensions stacked on other dimensions and in this big collapse of spreading science we are 1 universe. We came from nothing we just always were.

This also can help most Religions survive, if you believe it this way, because that is what most Religions say. lol. So, there you have it. Those are the three actual common beliefs and most rational understandings of the universe we have to date.

Now, to go back to what I was talking about before about their being 2 universes and possible multi-verses.

A universe may thrive on ONE other Universe, my belief is that maybe they exchange spits, so to say.

Things in one universe fires into the other universe and in turn that universe (Or 3rd dimension) fires things into the first thrower. I don't know which one throws first but that is not of importance, because what is important is we both coexist and with that way we can understand a little bit more about the universe and it's quite probably possible that if we studied both universes completely (in approximately 6,232,526,749,235,503,933,213 years) we could label one female and one male.

This universe looks something like (()) The different colors are to show the connection but difference.

This in MY OPINION, BELIEF AND VIEW is what could be birthing other universes which created!!! surprise! The multi verse!

The universe created us so why can it not create other universes? You think? Maybe the universe itself is a Life giver and can be labeled as "God itself, the Life giver" and actually does birth more space, and universes. It births everything else so why the fuck can't it birth itself?

Anyway.. That's just my view on it.

Another idea suggests that the multi-verse is the 4 universes in a unit and squares off something like:

=|¯|==|¯|=
- || ---||
=|¯|==|¯|=

Without the -'s, of course.
Now, use these thoughts before you process crap like:

And remember kids! Circles do not have ends because the end process connects with itself!

If the universe was a perfect SPHERE it would not have an end, if it was long in any shape like a rectangle or even remotely close, it will have a size and a shape, a start and an end. A north and a west. Get my drift? Don't like in a bullshit lie that things don't have beginnings and ends because that's like defying shape itself. and lol @ a universe not being able to contain itself.

If it didn't, wouldn't nothing exist already?

if the universe was a perfect sphere, it's "end" would be outside of the universe....You can say that there is no outside, but than that would completely contradict the idea of it being a sphere. Unless of course you are implying that if you were to travel through space you would eventually end up right where you started. Which, in that case, it still has a beginning, and an end. Because once again, those words are just measurements that have no actual bearing on existence in general. They are just used to communicate what is too difficult for us as humans to communicate in it's entirety. You are not presenting any sort of information against what I've said earlier. All you are doing is supporting everything i've said previously.

and it's not defying shape itself to say that beginnings and ends do not exist. A shape is a measurement. Shapes have nothing to do with existence itself.

You can draw a square, and say...it begins here..and ends here. The problem is...there is no possible way to explain what makes it have a beginning..and what makes it have an end....You might as well say that all 4 sides are beginnings...or all 4 sides are ends....which would completely contradict the idea of beginning and ends anyway..if you have a box, and you say...find the end..find the beginning...you will be in there forever...because it's "beginning" has no opposite. and the end is the opposite of the beginning. You can say, hey, i found the beginning of the box...unfortunately for your claim....the end is the exact same. Beginning and end is just a measurement for us to use......

Now, what ties all this together.

You can say......that the box, or the sphere, ends outside of itself...and begins inside....like I said.

unfortunately....this completely contradicts the idea of beginning and end....because if it begins, EXACTLY where it ends....than that makes beginning and end the exact same thing. which defeats the purpose of those words completely...and supports exactly what i've been saying all along.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-07, 10:21 PM   #22
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

Interesting, but i believe man isnt to know the depths of space or time, let alone comprehend the full extent of it, some theories are grasped but have holes, i say fuck it, live life and enjoy, no sense knowing what cannot be proved