RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-07, 03:44 PM   #46
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: C2B0 E3C0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor
A weeee bit jealousy over the type of seaon were having buddy?

nevvvvvvvvver....not only did we beat you this year....but we were the best team in the country till injuries got in the way.....and oregon is ranked like...15th in the country for basketball.....how's fsu doing? NOT that good!

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-07, 10:46 PM   #47
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 80EF 45DD

8-4....
gonna play georgia tech in the humanitarian bowl....

fsu - oregon = same record
Old 12-08-07, 02:51 AM   #48
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 35C8 48B4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor
8-4....
gonna play georgia tech in the humanitarian bowl....

fsu - oregon = same record

fsu is healthy

oregon isn't.

and you guys are in the wac......the worst conference in the entire country......the only decent team in the wac is hawaii...and the barely beat washington...the worst team in the pac 10....

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-07, 04:35 AM   #49
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9C39 B882

holla its been real quiet here man.
Old 12-16-07, 04:11 AM   #50
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: E809 82BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by T lite
Yeah, I started the crew in like May '04.
Some of the cats were Bablyon, SUPERVILLIAN, ENSTINCTZ, Will A Peer, Chalk Clorox, Enygma.........The Originals.

Stay reppin' til the end. CS will never die.

^^^very untrue. im am the original commander in chief of crhyme sin. you did join shortly after i first began organizing the original family here on rapverse though. everyone knows im father crhyme. check the initial try-out thread....its there in black and white.

...and for the record, the team was established in late 2003.

...saint sinner, big bad crhyme sin....

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 12-20-07, 08:23 AM   #51
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 8D6D 2995

hey super....

**ATTN- CUTS MADE SOON.......RE-VAMPING ROSTER AGAIN**
we need inactivity....stay tooned for the decision's

they will be made after i discuss the issue with r-evol
Old 12-20-07, 03:20 PM   #52
T lite
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-2
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 39A6 4115

EDIT: refer to next post.

Last edited by T lite : 12-20-07 at 03:25 PM.
Send a message via AIM to T lite   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-07, 03:22 PM   #53
T lite
Middle Weight

IP: 39A6 4115

I started the crew in like 2004....means I BEGAN the crew then, means I joined the crew then, not that I created it.....

WOW.

Quote:
Some of the cats were Bablyon, SUPERVILLIAN, ENSTINCTZ, Will A Peer, Chalk Clorox, Enygma.........The Originals.
<-- I even said you guys were the originals haha, please read my post clearer next time before you accuse me of fallacies.
Old 12-21-07, 02:24 AM   #54
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 66FB 511C

Quote:
I started the crew in like 2004....means I BEGAN the crew then, means I joined the crew then, not that I created it.....

WOW.

<-- I even said you guys were the originals haha, please read my post clearer next time before you accuse me of fallacies.

You're a fool....in english...

"I started the crew in like 2004" means exactly what it says..there isn't even room to mis-interpret it....you worded yourself wrong.,...what you meant to say was....I joined the crew....starting something and joining something are very different things....had you of said...I started with c.s. back in 03..or 91....or what the fuck ever it is..you'd have a legitimate point....but sv read what you wrote and read it the exact way it appears it's meant to be read....it's not his fault the words you write arn't capable of explaining themselves to everyone else...

No beef..but seriously...don't disrespect anyone in here....just don't do it....and you can say that you wern't intentionally disrepsecting sv.....but you disrespect him when you try and place yourself on a pedestal and put the blame on him..for something that is clearly your wrong doing..and not his

Old 12-21-07, 06:19 PM   #55
T lite
Middle Weight

IP: 16BB 0A96

LOL shut up youngun. Why are you speaking?
Don't disrespect you...HAHAHA watch out gansgter, I might get shot through the internet LMAO! Get a life little one.

Your attitude is what has ruined this crew. Only the originals members, which I already posted can claim C.S.

And no dumbass, my reply made to someone's comment about when I joined and I let them know when. They were clearly intelligent enough to realize I meant I joined the crew then, not created it. You.....................not so much hahaha.

*KYS*
Old 12-22-07, 02:31 AM   #56
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
LOL shut up youngun. Why are you speaking?
Don't disrespect you...HAHAHA watch out gansgter, I might get shot through the internet LMAO! Get a life little one.

Your attitude is what has ruined this crew. Only the originals members, which I already posted can claim C.S.

And no dumbass, my reply made to someone's comment about when I joined and I let them know when. They were clearly intelligent enough to realize I meant I joined the crew then, not created it. You.....................not so much hahaha.

*KYS*

I am speaking because I am an original...I am speaking because I run this crew....."watch out gangster, I might get shot through the internet"

Clearly you arn't intelligent enough to realize that I didn't threaten you....and If I would have..it wouldn't have been a physical threat...because that is useless on the internet...

now that this known...who the fuck are you to speak on somebody elses ability to interpret what it is you are saying...what you said...and what you meant...are two completely different things....and generally...people who are mediocre at the least as far as their ability to communicate....do not make mistakes like that....the difference in what you said and what you meant may seem subtle enough for it to be interpreted the way you meant it.....but it's not...at all....people tend to take shit literally...literally speaking..you said you started the crew....your original intent is irrelevant

and little one? god damm, how stupid can one person possibly be?

I don't have the time or energy to explain why the assumption that I am little...whether you meant it literally.....or not....is a fucking joke that makes you like less then fully retarded.

I am an original member you fuck face...in fact..i was here before a couple of the people you posted...so go somewhere else homo......

Oh...and by the way....

how is it clear.....that sv was intelligent enough to interpret you correctly?

where is the evidence that suggests he would be intelligent enough to know that what you said wasn't meant to be taken literally?

Please, point that out to me or get the fuck out you talentless faggot.

Old 12-22-07, 02:55 PM   #57
T lite
Middle Weight

IP: 16BB 0A96

Little one, why are you still speaking???????? lmaoooooooo

Is little Revo queer not getting anything for Christmas... I'm sorry

GO OUT SIDE AND GET A LIFE KIDDO, I swear you'll love it!!!!!

Last edited by T lite : 12-22-07 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-22-07, 05:49 PM   #58
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Little one, why are you still speaking???????? lmaoooooooo

Is little Revo queer not getting anything for Christmas... I'm sorry

GO OUT SIDE AND GET A LIFE KIDDO, I swear you'll love it!!!!!

you mean, the kind of life where I make over 60 grand a year working during just the summer.......and going to school(university of oregon)...the kind of life where driving an audi and a 4 runner for when you go snowboarding might be fun? The kind of life where you never run out of kush? That kind of life? Or maybe the kind of life where you happen to be in a fraternity...and know every sorrority girl on campus....and all of their friends...and have dated atleast a quarter of them?

that kind of life?

You know..i've noticed a trend among all douche bags and faggots.

they all say shit that virtually means nothing.

"Go outside and get a life kiddo"

what does that mean? But because I have a life literally..and metaphorically...and you know me at all...so for you to assume I don't metaphorically..makes you a dumbass...once again....and for you to asusme I don't literally..makes you even more of a dumbass...for reasons I don't need to state..

once again..take your fucking pick homo..

if you keep posting your useless bullshit.im gonna have your ip banned.....and have this forum locked with a password...you can go ahead and act like you don't care..but the fact that you keep saying this pointless shit...is proof that you don't care about intellectual statements....or being right in arguments...you care about getting the last word in..and that's all you care about it..and im not going to let you get the last word in..be gone from here..or be gone for ever

Old 12-22-07, 07:42 PM   #59
T lite
Middle Weight

IP: F883 2769

^^^^^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by T lite : 12-24-07 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-23-07, 06:11 PM   #60
T lite
Middle Weight

IP: CA39 2BB5

Awww...thank you for the e-obsession! Makes me feel special.

I didn't know girls could be homos though??? OH WELL, I love all my gay friends anyways. I'm a HOMO woo-hoo.