RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-07, 02:23 AM   #61
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 5ACC 928C

leave you retard....still using smilies lol wow
Old 12-24-07, 02:50 AM   #62
T lite
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-2
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 16BB 0A96

I'm a faggot and my internet obsession with T lite stems from this fact. I know a girl like her would never look my way, so I have to try and compensate. Thank you all for listening. I am currently seeking help for this problem.

Refer to my post below so see just how obsessed I am with T lite. I just can't keep her name out of my mouth. God please kill me!

Last edited by T lite : 12-24-07 at 01:23 PM.
Send a message via AIM to T lite   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 06:39 AM   #63
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 66FB 511C

Quote:
Originally Posted by T lite
Awww...thank you for the e-obsession! Makes me feel special.

I didn't know girls could be homos though??? OH WELL, I love all my gay friends anyways. I'm a HOMO woo-hoo.

Hhahahaha..you didn't know girls could be homos? wow you are fucking dumb...homo is short for homosexual...homosexual means an individual sexually attracted to the same sex...homosexual doesn';t just mean......guy likes another guy....

wow....in an attempt to be a smart ass...you make yourself look absolutely retarded...good job.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 03:33 PM   #64
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: EE73 7F76

so um valor where does a nigga sign lol

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 04:09 PM   #65
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

what are you here for?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 05:47 PM   #66
47.29" of Zigs

for being a bamf nigga yall say join cs im like okay ill join cs

i use to be in cs back in the day

i do audio topical text whatever u want idc

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-07, 02:30 AM   #67
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigs
for being a bamf nigga yall say join cs im like okay ill join cs

i use to be in cs back in the day

i do audio topical text whatever u want idc

yeah, whatever I want...remember that...

as long as you plan to and make progress towards getting better...you've recieved my blessings

Old 12-25-07, 03:24 PM   #68
47.29" of Zigs

just dont try to get bossy with me nigga i get ya hint

my work gets done my way just remember that youngun

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-26-07, 02:26 AM   #69
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Marco Zigs
just dont try to get bossy with me nigga i get ya hint

my work gets done my way just remember that youngun

You assume way too much...and have a bad attitude to match your piss poor assumptions..i don't gotta remember shit....i run this crew...remember that youngun...

peace

Old 12-26-07, 01:07 PM   #70
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 4859 033E

Why hello everyone....

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 12-26-07, 01:07 PM   #71
fuck yuu
iBully

If im not still on the roster... i damn should be back on it

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 12-26-07, 03:44 PM   #72
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

why wouldn't you just check the roster?

You've been on the roster...but...I believe you have been in question lately...because we havn't seen you around...lack of activity is going to get people cut

Old 12-27-07, 11:29 AM   #73
fuck yuu
iBully

Yeah... activity is over rated...

if we are doing crew battles and what not let me know so i can whore somebody... but i come on here like 3 times a week... dont really post much unless my threads that i subscribed to have been posted in

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 12-27-07, 12:50 PM   #74
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampejo.
Yeah... activity is over rated...

if we are doing crew battles and what not let me know so i can whore somebody... but i come on here like 3 times a week... dont really post much unless my threads that i subscribed to have been posted in

it's not over rated...because that's the only thing thats going to help c.s....and this site as a whole...i know what you are saying...and I feel you...but the fact is...theres new cats joining this site everyday..who...granted they arn't that good yet...but neither was I when i first joined...most of us vets wern't...

it makes 10 times more sense to cut everybody off the roster right now...and pick up every new person i see that i feel has potential....and embrace their excitement to gain credibility...which ultimately increases activity and eventually quality....then it does to leave the roster as it is...and do absolutely nothing...

Even if we make small progress...by doing whatever is necessary..that's better then making no progress at all

But...we've got some different things going on...i'm still waiting for val from 300 j.g. to get back to me on a possible crew merge....once everything is settled in...we're gonna need you around here a little more often...if that seems fair then your name will remain safely on the c.s. roster

your presence alone is going to help these young guys mature as people and as writers....so im not going to be asking a whole lot from you if you don't want that...but eventually a consistent presence will be required....consistent meaning atleast once a day...3 times a week isn't going to cut it....the problem with doing it like that is...lets say someone is chattin it up with you in the chat area....if you don't respond for a few days...the person you were talkin to is going to lose interest...and be less active themselves....it's a big circle that continues on untill someone stops it...........and it can't be one person....thats just an example i used..it's going to require cooperation from a handful of respectable people

Old 12-28-07, 06:16 PM   #75
47.29" of Zigs

i have a pretty good attitude unless i think someones getting snotty with me

so am i in or out

lemme know

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Quote: