RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-07, 02:03 AM   #16
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 637B 7529

Yeah, weed prices around here are $60 an 8th for some dank..I usually get it by the ounce tho..Payed $375 for an ounce of Chron the other day

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-07, 12:40 PM   #17
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 8DAE 2CF4

*Watches his shit grow* aint the best but its good shit and its free

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-07, 11:10 PM   #18
Valiant
Human Crack in The Flesh.

Text Record: 11-3
IP: B119 469A

i tried some weed when i went to florida it was Called..."Reggie"
It was some bullshit...Low Grade and had seeds and sticks in it.

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 10-24-07, 06:21 AM   #19
lild
aka.liltekk

IP: 5E09 F0CF

scally is a name for weed
Old 10-26-07, 09:32 AM   #20
John Rippington
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1236 F4FC

I pay 25 for an 8th here in quebec, and we got better weed too, sucks to be an american pot smoker =/

we don't call it an 8th here though we say 3 and a half
Old 10-26-07, 05:50 PM   #21
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 1E40 50ED

Quote:
i tried some weed when i went to florida it was Called..."Reggie"
It was some bullshit...Low Grade and had seeds and sticks in it.

Yeah man I been hearing from my friends down south that they got that shitty weed around there. Weed is good in New york, not all of it but its very diverse, dont like one than theres always someone else with something better

Old 04-15-08, 09:25 PM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 10F6 659E

L.A. confidential, dutch queen, mango diesel.

those are the only 3 you need to know

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-08, 08:02 PM   #23
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

No weed in the states compares to anything coming from Canada. That's all you need to know.

We don't need special names for it, it's just dope.
Old 04-21-08, 10:20 AM   #24
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: AA45 5121

lmao
sorry, but i dont smoke dope
fiend ass nigga

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-08, 10:21 AM   #25
Zone Out
Power Hungry

oh.. in detroit we got regos, ganz and some niggas be havin purps and kush

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 04-21-08, 02:36 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: F119 6501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
No weed in the states compares to anything coming from Canada. That's all you need to know.

We don't need special names for it, it's just dope.

Is that why the strongest strain ever found was in oregon? 30% thc...

white rhino...ak 47......white widow....purple haze...all that shit is usually 15-20% thc...and thats pretty potent

canada doesn't know shit about weed.....nobody does unless they have gotten the good weed from the west coast....aka...between central oregon and san fran. if you havn't gotten weed from that area..than shut the fuck up....because none of you know shit accept for how stoned you and your buddies get when you smoke...i'll actually post article after article that argues my case for our weed if you want to debate with me about it..but i suggest you just take my word...and come try it out for yourself....

and maybe avoid retarded ass statements like...."no weed in the states compares to anything from canada"

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-08, 02:37 PM   #27
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
oh.. in detroit we got regos, ganz and some niggas be havin purps and kush

when i was living in cleveland i was told that the midwests version of purple haze..is regular haze dipped in pcp.....

the fuck is that all about?

Old 04-21-08, 11:13 PM   #28
Zone Out
Power Hungry

yeah nigga
and I dip all my cigs in dust juice too
it gets you fucked up
thats why nigs be insane

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 04-21-08, 11:20 PM   #29
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
Is that why the strongest strain ever found was in oregon? 30% thc...

white rhino...ak 47......white widow....purple haze...all that shit is usually 15-20% thc...and thats pretty potent

canada doesn't know shit about weed.....nobody does unless they have gotten the good weed from the west coast....aka...between central oregon and san fran. if you havn't gotten weed from that area..than shut the fuck up....because none of you know shit accept for how stoned you and your buddies get when you smoke...i'll actually post article after article that argues my case for our weed if you want to debate with me about it..but i suggest you just take my word...and come try it out for yourself....

and maybe avoid retarded ass statements like...."no weed in the states compares to anything from canada"

Hahaha dude you're a tool. Say whatever you want about the weed articles you want, the dope we smoke doesn't go public and tested, it gets smoked.

Also.. It's been a week and I'm still waiting for you to man up on that poker deal you made me.

Pussy.
Old 04-22-08, 01:14 AM   #30
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Hahaha dude you're a tool. Say whatever you want about the weed articles you want, the dope we smoke doesn't go public and tested, it gets smoked.

Also.. It's been a week and I'm still waiting for you to man up on that poker deal you made me.

Pussy.

you're a fucking idiot bro....stop talking..seriously.

The weed you get are strains that have been sold for mass consumption....you can try and make excuses for not knowing shit about pot....but you really should consider shutting the fuck up before you make yourself look even more foolish...

"oh....our shit doesn't go public and tested" shut the fuck up fag...if thats what you really believe....than I'm amazed you are actually functional enough to form sentences.....

I'm actually going to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you don't believe thats true........and that you just said that because you had no rebuttal for facts shitting all over that retarded ass claim you made.