RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-07, 05:30 AM   #31
Magic5

IP: E150 4BC7

Lmao @ banning the best dude they got to join their shitty 1-2 Punchline League though. But word, I'm pretty much done with all of these rap sites dude. Shit was raw when I started when I was like, 13 but now it's just hella gay. I'll catch you on myspace or fucking, something else sometime lmao.
Old 10-20-07, 05:39 AM   #32
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1236 F4FC

Word son what the fuck happened to ur aim?

jaw show awe

hit me the fuck up

anyways I basically e-tea bagged the faggot mod of that PLL so it's all good rofl, that was some mondo thug shit
Old 10-20-07, 05:43 AM   #33
Magic5

IP: E150 4BC7

Word, I'll get at you sometime. M-Unit all day baby kippity. My AIM's HeyKalashnikov, so when you get some weird ass IM from that screenname you'll know it's from a fucking savage. I'm going to bed though, peace my nig.
Old 10-20-07, 06:27 AM   #34
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
awww, how cute mystic...

spul, and mystic should both shut the fuck up on this subject...

this fucking loser couldn't write a fresh concept/punch in a matter of a week....he got what he deserves...fuck lame-o

You know, it could be that... Or it could also be that he was so lazy, so confident, and so not giving two shits, that he just couldn't be bothered wasting a few minutes of time writing a punch, and decided to use an old one.

I've done that before, used old shit in battle verses. It's stuff I hadn't posted before though, so nobody noticed. I think you're overreacting. The opponent he used it against no showed, so its not like hes recycling something he already used to win a battle. He could have done the same thing if he hadn't posted that punch and you wouldn't have known the difference.
Old 10-20-07, 09:58 AM   #35
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 1E40 50ED

Its recycling, dont be gay and defend it like its not, if its POSTED and than RE-POSTED its fuckin' recycling, you recycled, man up about it

lol at being so creativeless and yet the people wonder why RV fell into the position its in pfft

Old 10-20-07, 09:59 AM   #36
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Now that I think about it, you ever heard a freestyle from your favorite artist, than you hear about a "New freestyle" from them, and its the same damn lyrics and different beat? Reminds me of this

Old 10-20-07, 10:09 AM   #37
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-Sydm
Its recycling, dont be gay and defend it like its not, if its POSTED and than RE-POSTED its fuckin' recycling, you recycled, man up about it

lol at being so creativeless and yet the people wonder why RV fell into the position its in pfft

Recycling is only a bad thing in real freestyle battles, text battles are completely different.

It can be bad in text if the line was used before, which is why this is a hazy issue, since he posted it... But his opponent no-showed. It's not as serious as if he posted it and the battle was normal then he used it again later on. Those lines were wasted, might as well put them to good use and save some time.

It has nothing to do with creativity, because he created the punch either way. The particular time he created it doesn't matter.

Sure, I guess it's still recycling... But are you guys serious? Making a big deal about it in LL, banning him from the league, attempting to get him banned from the site? wtf? Maybe he should have just lost the battle or something, but not all that. That's just people making a big deal over nothing.
Old 10-20-07, 11:36 AM   #38
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

He should get the boot' from the 1.2. but not the site, the league has its rules for a reason and if they've been enforced on some people they have to be on all. I get the whole real life recycle in contrast with the text recycle but even so, whats the point, to get the win that means nothing? I'd rather write new shit all the time to improve, and it does kinda say he has a lack in creativity if he felt the need to grab a line from whenever he used it. It probably took him longer to find it than it wouldve to write something better.

Old 10-20-07, 12:21 PM   #39
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: DB49 F2F2

Whatever shits gay JTR doesnt recycle... faggots...... + does anyone really give a fuck? naw no one does... cuz like... 4 people visit this site daily?...

JTR > Rest of RV - Me due to obvious reasons.

JTR = Me. Obvious reasons.
Old 10-20-07, 01:31 PM   #40
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: F74A 5C03

wow @ how much yall hang onto 1 line...that was modafied, yall do understand how many artists modify their old lines over n over....i think kanye has used that henny make a hoe look like halle berry to me like 20 times on his albums.....its jut going back to your body of art and improving it for a new situation....kinda like writing a song, you take an old concept and make it fresh....you cant come up with new un done shit 100% of the time....

plus it wasnt like the best line in the world that someone would use over n over again....shit just prolly popped in his head cuz he had it there from before....its nothing...and yall think its some crime against humanity

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 10-20-07, 01:34 PM   #41
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

You people are fucking whining bitches. Shut the fuck up. JTR didn't do anything that 90% of this site hasn't done before, so stop acting holier-than-thou.

You're childish as hell, Aphylliate. Dry your eyes and get the fuck over it. Stop trying to act tough and affronted, because no one RV gives a shit about you trying to boost up your image.
Old 10-20-07, 01:46 PM   #42
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 39F9 8236

shit i thought this whole thing was over him biting someone else's line....this was his own line and it was in a battle he didn't even really have....

Check this out i was in a battle with some guy a long time ago i think it was 9th degree or something. Anyway i wrote my verse and then the battle got closed cause he didn't check or some kind of miscommunication. In any event we reset the battle immediately and i just copy and pasted my verse over. But by yall logic i recycled that verse and i should be disqualified. Meh. Doesn't really matter i lost anyway. But still this whole thing is fucking stupid.

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 10-20-07, 03:15 PM   #43
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BBFE A83E

^ROFL @ everyone basically knowing it's nothing except 2v and apphyliate. lmao

and word to mim's comment bout trying to get best person out of that league. Just like I said, no matter how much 2v will deny it, he is afraid of JTR, sees him as a threat. That's the only reason he would boot someone out of a league for something as small as that. And then comes in and says the line is played? ROFL you gon ban someone for a played line? fuck out of here son. I been reading your shit, and half of it if I had the time, I could bring up many lines that are similiar to them too.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-07, 04:38 PM   #44
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5374 C987

JTR is good shit, easily top 5 in that league or was anyway.

But for real headgames, I don't know if you're on some Al Gore kick or something, but reusing when you could have just been like..

"terse your verse is worse and you probably have a purse"

And you would have won.. anyways..

I say we forget it and give him a second chance and if what he does is against the rules than it should be updated in the rule thread.

I dunno, Red Bull = out.
Old 10-20-07, 04:41 PM   #45
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BBFE A83E

^Jags gon beat colts on monday son @_@

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote