RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-08, 06:19 AM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 28EC 1053

yo did you hear that the worlds actually round?

wtf ay.. i totally had no idea
Old 03-09-08, 06:23 AM   #17
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: FF05 7876

It's so cliche to say this, but.... I don't know what to believe.
Not that I don't have the brain capacity to comprehend this shit, it's that there ARE so many contradictions.

For all I know, there was no set beginning and when I die, I'm not gonna know it because I won't exist. Like when you're asleep and you don't know your sleeping.

But I'm not one of those assholes who are so scared of being sheep that they disregard what they think is real, or true, or whatever.
Old 03-09-08, 06:47 AM   #18
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
not a danm thing i can think of contridicts my religion christianity.......
people were giant in the dinosaurs days so dinosaurs were just big animals.
evolution didnt happen.,if it did we would have evolved in the last 5 thousand years the earth has been around..if jesus wasnt for real he wouldnt have been able to preform miracles that he told people to be quiet about,but didnt.
he died on the cross and was ressurected so we could be forgivin....
thats my religion.......................................... ....

Excuse me but, no Contradictions?

"Humans are giant in the dinosaurs days" ...
"Humans didn't evolve"

then wtf happened? We De-evolved? But how is that possible when over time, animals with brains get smarter? Oh yeah that's right, your religion sucks dick.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-10-08, 10:11 AM   #20
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: 28EC 1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
It's so cliche to say this, but.... I don't know what to believe.
Not that I don't have the brain capacity to comprehend this shit, it's that there ARE so many contradictions.

For all I know, there was no set beginning and when I die, I'm not gonna know it because I won't exist. Like when you're asleep and you don't know your sleeping.

But I'm not one of those assholes who are so scared of being sheep that they disregard what they think is real, or true, or whatever.

the more i see the less i know the more i got to let it go

if you reach that conclusion then your on the right track.. its a primative instinct for humans to become dogmatic about religion.. the truth will always remain that we have no way of knowing a 'true' religion, or absolute philosophy.. therefore all we can do is sample a bit of everything and understand the flaws of religious thought while maintaining a relationship with whatever god/s or names for the same god you choose to use to correspond with the master of your fate.

i look to science because ive come to the conclusion that among every school of philosophy about the universe and its ultimate workings.. science is the only co-operative congregation of scholars who are actually doing something about continued discovery of new knowledge..

religions for the most part would just like things to stay the same forever...

which has many similaritys to conspiracy theory nuts like that 2v kid who is all scared of the illuminati and the powers that be turning humans into barcoded consumer robots. welcome to the world, worse predicaments for civilisation have come and passed.

you cant live like pigs in shit forever.
Old 03-11-08, 01:34 AM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
.........god created us thats what happened..if animals got smarter they would be able to talk by now.
we didnt de evolve all the pollution and shit in our food continually makes the newer generations of humans smaller and life spans shorter..
the cannites,(spell check) were giants back in the day............
but weve already discussed this...so.....
if the RFID chips are being made right now then how is revalations in the bible not true?? by the way jesus told john what to write in revalations..
just face it
jesus is the truth the light and the way....
if u dont believe after what i just wrote, your just in denile and being ignorant.

Man, you know what... Fuck you.

Believe what you believe, fine, but don't go around telling people to believe what you believe and if they don't they are in denial.

Especially considering Christianity is one of the easiest belief systems to tear apart, because 90% of Christians have absolutely no idea about what Christianity is actually trying to convey.
Old 03-11-08, 09:38 AM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: 8FE0 5A0F

durka durka... muhummed jihad bakala
Old 03-11-08, 01:40 PM   #24
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 542D 7934

If you believe in something spiritual like GOD and christianity for example. If people of earth tell you its flawed, you can ignore them because your GOD is not of the Earth therefore their earthly rules and reasoning doesnt apply to them. If you believe that then he is above earth's understanding. Thats my view on anyones belief.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-08, 02:01 PM   #25
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 32FC 424D

Old 03-11-08, 02:40 PM   #26
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Quote:
i was just telling "2v" in a way he would understand,he talks about the world coming to an end and about the RFID chips..and if he claims that the chips are the mark of the beast or 666 or whatever,then hes in denile cuz jesus told john to write at the end of the bible..i was just making a point.i didnt tell everyone their in denile just "him" cuz he talks about the RFID chips....im just telling him hes contridicting himself..
go ahead and tear christianity apart,
lets debate this.....................................
whats your religion by the way? so we can discuss that to.......

Yo fux retard head

all I said was you contradicted yourself and that the world takes an evolution process (no matter what, you CANNOT de-evolve, we simply evolved into weaker beings, is what you're saying) on everything, including itself. And rofl @ using my belief in bible prophecy as an excuse for my should-be beliefs in the bible's god's and owner's of the planet.

You know what my TRUE beliefs are?

My beliefs are that if you believe the planet is owned, it WILL be owned, one day.

And that will give truth to the bible's prophecy too.

Irony?

Suck the holy liquid straight out of my balls son..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-11-08, 09:02 PM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: 8FE0 5A0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
If you believe in something spiritual like GOD and christianity for example. If people of earth tell you its flawed, you can ignore them because your GOD is not of the Earth therefore their earthly rules and reasoning doesnt apply to them. If you believe that then he is above earth's understanding. Thats my view on anyones belief.

yeah........thats called denial..

thats called clinging to gap theory...

if you are a christian, you belong to a denomination of people who believe god favors jews because they are the 'holy people' and you (usually unknowingly) accept that you will not really be saved.. you worship your religion on dates largly stolon from pagan religion by a politition called constantine trying to stop a civil war in his city (300ad)..

you read a book with a bunch of adaptation stories that pre-date your book copied from other religions and cultures that you claim is all origional and the words of god himself, reguardless of all the contradictions, wrong attempts at geological information, flawed historical information, etc.

and dont even get me started on jesus...

these are all flaws that absolutly cannot be viewed as beyond logical thought.. the real truth is...

you can believe there is a helium baloon floating around jupitor and nobody can tell you different because without methodry to prove or disprove then your belief will survive for as long as it takes science to advance enough and logically explore your claims to come to the conclusion that your full of shit..

religion is not out of the bounds of logic. there is no such thing as a spiritual concept that logic just cant comprehend... there ARE SOME things in religion that can be placed within this gap, but you cant just throw a blanket over the whole thing like that...

dont clutch at straws so easily
Old 03-12-08, 03:33 AM   #30
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3887 C753

I think my views on religion changed once I opened up my eyes and looked at the world around me. I still have a base of beliefs with Christian philosophy but it would seem if you truly have faith in something you would follow it out 100 percent. I suppose i'm still on a line between what I believe in and what I don't. I'm not sure yet. I have a feeling that I know but I can't base my life on mere feelings alone.

[retired]