RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-08, 09:29 PM   #16
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

..........holy shit!

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-23-08, 08:56 PM   #17
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

Nos, wanting to kill people = "having balls"?????

are you sure you're talking about the mentality of our ancestors and not that of a 7th grader?

and are you seriously that anti-progress? anti-mental development?
you realize your ancestors most likely wouldn't have put up with your annoying ass either right?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 03-24-08, 11:04 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8FE0 5A0F

the media made governments pussy...

there are problems that can be solved in this world with killing..

take a nice big slap in the face from reality......i hope you were purposly being ignorant when you tried to say this thread (granted, i knew it would piss people off) was anti progress.. you as others have, seem to have purposly used my speaking of ansestors to jump behind some barrior where you think because this thread is glorifying the past it is therefore anti progress...

this thread is exploring a somewhat taboo subject or direction.. understanding it is ofcourse bullshit and cant escape its hypothetical bounds.. the simple idea is what would happen if the western world denounced israil as a nation? and israil was destroyed....

props to everyone for just taking the politically correct stance on the subject...
Old 03-24-08, 04:38 PM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Problems are subjective.

Somebody might see it as a problem to have their entire family and race wiped out, or somebody might see it as a problem that in their little house on the gold coast, in between fucking a 16 year old chick, smoking weed, and building kitchens, they occasionally have to hear about the middle east on TV sometimes.
Old 03-24-08, 08:03 PM   #20
Blay'all
â„¢

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
the media made governments pussy...

there are problems that can be solved in this world with killing..

take a nice big slap in the face from reality......i hope you were purposly being ignorant when you tried to say this thread (granted, i knew it would piss people off) was anti progress.. you as others have, seem to have purposly used my speaking of ansestors to jump behind some barrior where you think because this thread is glorifying the past it is therefore anti progress...

this thread is exploring a somewhat taboo subject or direction.. understanding it is ofcourse bullshit and cant escape its hypothetical bounds.. the simple idea is what would happen if the western world denounced israil as a nation? and israil was destroyed....

props to everyone for just taking the politically correct stance on the subject...

^ Amen. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nos, YOU are a gaping V-A-G-I-N-A for being scared enough (yes, I said it, scared) of the unknown potential threats of another nation to want to just blow them off of a map just to make YOUR sweet little high all the time because my mommy didn't love me sunny-side-up life easier. And THAT makes you a man in your mind?

And us not wanting to completely annihilate an entire nation full of innocent men, women, and children could only possibly be attributed to us worrying about being politically correct?

Seriously Nos, grow the FUCK up. And grow out of your spoiled teenage ecstasy-driven rave angst stage already. Damn.

Last edited by Jumpman : 03-24-08 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-24-08, 09:49 PM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman
^ Amen. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nos, YOU are a gaping V-A-G-I-N-A for being scared enough (yes, I said it, scared) of the unknown potential threats of another nation to want to just blow them off of a map just to make YOUR sweet little high all the time because my mommy didn't love me sunny-side-up life easier. And THAT makes you a man in your mind?

And us not wanting to completely annihilate an entire nation full of innocent men, women, and children could only possibly be attributed to us worrying about being politically correct?

Seriously Nos, grow the FUCK up. And grow out of your spoiled teenage ecstasy-driven rave angst stage already. Damn.

look... dickhead.. if your going to argue.. then dont just make shit up.. unknown potential threats? what the fuck are you talking about moron...

and yeah ok then.. you care about people you dont know who dont affect your life in the slightest.....except ofcourse for all the terrorists who would love to kill you because your country and more importantly britain stole their countries land and gave it to these people...

good, so thats your opinion... you are against sacraficing one group of people to gain peace with the greater whole... thats compleatly understandable... its actually one of the more intergral points to this thread..

actually... heres a queston for you...

what would you do if the united nations basically chose a few american states and said, ok guys........move all the americans out because were gonna give this land to a nation of arabs...

ok, yep... you got no choice in the issue... and were gonna pump them full of money so they got a major fuckoff military.. just live with it americans...
Old 03-24-08, 09:53 PM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Problems are subjective.

pretty much dude
Old 03-24-08, 10:02 PM   #23
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
look... dickhead.. if your going to argue.. then dont just make shit up.. unknown potential threats? what the fuck are you talking about moron...

and yeah ok then.. you care about people you dont know who dont affect your life in the slightest.....except ofcourse for all the terrorists who would love to kill you because your country and more importantly britain stole their countries land and gave it to these people...

good, so thats your opinion... you are against sacraficing one group of people to gain peace with the greater whole... thats compleatly understandable... its actually one of the more intergral points to this thread..

actually... heres a queston for you...

what would you do if the united nations basically chose a few american states and said, ok guys........move all the americans out because were gonna give this land to a nation of arabs...

ok, yep... you got no choice in the issue... and were gonna pump them full of money so they got a major fuckoff military.. just live with it americans...

That's a lot of If's. Lemme tell you what would happen at this current point in time, 2008.

Americans would get their guns, rally, and defend the land that they live on, or die trying.

Then everyone would basically wonder why the united nations had any effect on our own governmental land, and why our own government allowed it to happen in the first place.

But hey, you'd make a good banker.

"People are suffering"
-
"What do you care about the people for?
Take care of your family and take care of yourself"

totally oblivious to the fact that there are .. other males, with families, that THEY need to take care of, too.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-24-08, 10:08 PM   #24
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Oh and I didn't miss your point, I got your point completely. It was just .. too irrelevant.

"Let's do the world a favor and destroy part of it. I label this certain part of the world, a Cancer. A cancerous part of the planet that just, must go. For the greater good of the planet."

But, this isn't the planet that's the problem, you're talking.. races... therefore:

"Let's do the people a favor and destroy a percent of them. I label this certain race of the world, a Cancer. A cancerous part of the people that just, must go. For the greater good of the people that they are in conflict with."

Now who's the problem? The Cancer? Or You?

perhaps someone should step in and.. remove you.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-24-08, 10:17 PM   #25
Blay'all
â„¢

Quote:

And you told ME not to just make stuff up if I'm going to argue?

wtf does that have to do with blowing "Israil" off the map?

Old 03-24-08, 10:17 PM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
That's a lot of If's. Lemme tell you what would happen at this current point in time, 2008.

Americans would get their guns, rally, and defend the land that they live on, or die trying.

Then everyone would basically wonder why the united nations had any effect on our own governmental land, and why our own government allowed it to happen in the first place.

well ofcourse... it would have happened in the 40's.. to be exact..

and yeah, this is essentually what happened to palestine... they are still getting their guns and rallying to defend their countries land..

and america is trying to supress them...

every other country surrounding the jews basically wants to fuck them off..

and your government programs you to not realise that these 'terrorists' are actually fighting for the freedom to enjoy their own land... theyve been driven to the point of suicide bombing and horrendous acts because theres nothing else they can do.. literally...

the western world would have them just bitch out and shut up.. would americans do that? if the situation was flipsided?
Old 03-24-08, 10:19 PM   #27
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
And you told ME not to just make stuff up if I'm going to argue?

wtf does that have to do with blowing "Israil" off the map?

sorry man some people are born with shit brains...

your one of them...
Old 03-24-08, 10:21 PM   #28
Blay'all
â„¢

no, like 2v said... its not that you are somehow more intelligent or thinking on a "higher level" than anybody else in this thread, its just that your argument is completely irrelevant and makes absolutely no sense as a comparison.

Old 03-24-08, 10:26 PM   #29
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh and I didn't miss your point, I got your point completely. It was just .. too irrelevant.

"Let's do the world a favor and destroy part of it. I label this certain part of the world, a Cancer. A cancerous part of the planet that just, must go. For the greater good of the planet."

But, this isn't the planet that's the problem, you're talking.. races... therefore:

"Let's do the people a favor and destroy a percent of them. I label this certain race of the world, a Cancer. A cancerous part of the people that just, must go. For the greater good of the people that they are in conflict with."

Now who's the problem? The Cancer? Or You?

perhaps someone should step in and.. remove you.

removing me would acomplish absolutly nothing...

and the main point of this thread wasnt about race at all.. it was about land..

so you did actually misunderstand... dude
Old 03-24-08, 10:31 PM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
no, like 2v said... its not that you are somehow more intelligent or thinking on a "higher level" than anybody else in this thread, its just that your argument is completely irrelevant and makes absolutely no sense as a comparison.

i never implied i am more intelligent or thinking on a higher level..

i just said you have a shit brain kiddo..

this thread was a total what if.. would this be a step forward in progression towards peace?

did the united nations make a mistake?

etc..