RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-08, 09:08 AM   #16
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 611A A12A

^^^bumpin' this for my folks, SO VOTE DAMN YOU!!!...

...lol, also check this out while you're at it:
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=246558

the supervillain of crhyme '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 06-24-08, 07:49 PM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
This was feedback posted for Yung MEDIkated

IP: 4F5F 7A8E

untalented fucking outsider?

wow you are retarded.......

hey...i have an idea!....let;'s see how many acronyms we can change to suit our purpose!

let me explain something to you douche bag.....as long as you have to explain your punches...or anything that you write....it isn't good...good writing explains itself

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-08, 07:52 PM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
Voted For: Yung MEDIkated

Fuck it your a U.F.O/
(Untalented Fucking Outsider)
How can you beat me when your losing yourself like altzcheimers/

lmao.

vs

medikated life, get a fucking load a this shit
theres a million ways to die, and you still went out like a bitch

damn...i think you had to be joking...because you laughed at one of the worst bars i've ever seen....and you picked out one of souls worst and acted like it wasn't better than the line you picked for yung...

you're either on one....or you're on two

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-08, 09:18 PM   #19
Yung MEDIkated
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 46DC DA3A

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
untalented fucking outsider?

wow you are retarded.......

hey...i have an idea!....let;'s see how many acronyms we can change to suit our purpose!

let me explain something to you douche bag.....as long as you have to explain your punches...or anything that you write....it isn't good...good writing explains itself

i wasn't explaining it you dumb fuck...i was breaking it down.....bitch fuck this site.......ban me or whatever because ya'll some fairy tale rappers....off the scree i would kill for this disrespect......209-408-6989.....hit me if you want to really be bold and call me that same shit.....and the number is real so be gangsta white boy......800 3.5.B.......fuckin ckraB^

The MEDIkated Lyfe..........~
Old 06-24-08, 09:41 PM   #20
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung MEDIkated
i wasn't explaining it you dumb fuck...i was breaking it down.....bitch fuck this site.......ban me or whatever because ya'll some fairy tale rappers....off the scree i would kill for this disrespect......209-408-6989.....hit me if you want to really be bold and call me that same shit.....and the number is real so be gangsta white boy......800 3.5.B.......fuckin ckraB^

lmao...you wern't explaining it? you were breaking it down?

well....let me "break something down" for you.....good writing...breaks itself down....

it's the same fucking thing you dip shit....and i'm not a rapper you fuckin clown..i never claimed to be...i am a writer...and you wouldn't kill shit...i guarantee you that you get disrespected 10 times more in person than you do on the web....and being as how you're from modesto....and not in prison...it's pretty clear that you havn't done anything worthy of being put in prison....so shut the fuck up you homo ass clown...

i don't need your number...i don't want your number...what the fuck am I gonna do with it? call you? for what? lmao...you MUST be gay tryin to get random dudes to call you......

I'll tell you what...137 rockaway beach oregon, 97136...that's my fucking address...you wanna be a G? come fucking see me. I'll beat you untill you make darius miles look like fucking christina ricci in casper.

Old 06-24-08, 09:57 PM   #21
Yung MEDIkated
Flyweight

i'm from atlanta i've been in kali for 2 months.....and like i said hit me if you really wan trauma.......i love to kill off bitches....real shit........and dont talk like you knw me....bitch oregon ain't shit....its atlanta all day mothafucker....

Old 06-25-08, 02:05 AM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
i'm from atlanta i've been in kali for 2 months.....and like i said hit me if you really wan trauma.......i love to kill off bitches....real shit........and dont talk like you knw me....bitch oregon ain't shit....its atlanta all day mothafucker....

hahahahaha....you think i'm from oregon you fuckin dip shit? ask around...i lived in cleveland all last year...(broke the murder record for a city over 100,000 before the year was over)...and i too...am from atlanta...and d.c...

i didn't claim to know shit about you accept for if you were killin cats...you'd be locked up..how do I know that? because you confess the shit...real killers don't talk....don't act like you know shit about me...i came to oregon for school.

Old 06-25-08, 08:48 AM   #23
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Talking

IP: 611A A12A

Quote:
hahahahaha....you think i'm from oregon you fuckin dip shit? ask around...i lived in cleveland all last year...(broke the murder record for a city over 100,000 before the year was over)...and i too...am from atlanta...and d.c...

i didn't claim to know shit about you accept for if you were killin cats...you'd be locked up..how do I know that? because you confess the shit...real killers don't talk....don't act like you know shit about me...i came to oregon for school.

^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha!!! ownage.

oh yeah...stockton 209 > modesto 209 (in anyway that you want to look at it, gangsta). lol.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 06-26-08, 11:39 AM   #24
Yung MEDIkated
Flyweight

Quote:

your funny bruh....i'm laughing at you....and i'm not a killer bitch i'm a soldier....and you sound like a fduckin hood hopper.....

Old 06-26-08, 11:40 AM   #25
Yung MEDIkated
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha!!! ownage.

oh yeah...stockton 209 > modesto 209 (in anyway that you want to look at it, gangsta). lol.

s.v.

and fuck you.....you weak ass hell bruh......

Old 06-27-08, 07:46 AM   #26
dutch
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 1-4
IP: A8A0 FC32

Voted For: Got Soul? ©

complet murder here no question to who won but the bigger question are these??

are u gonna still drop text battles??
why did u lower your standers for this guy WTF??
are u proud of this win??

well u won reguardless so yea..
Old 06-27-08, 01:40 PM   #27
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
your funny bruh....i'm laughing at you....and i'm not a killer bitch i'm a soldier....and you sound like a fduckin hood hopper.....

you're not a soldier..soldiers spend time over seas fighting "terrorism". Not time on RV.

a hood hopper?

can someone tell me if this guy is actuallly retarded or not?

Old 06-27-08, 02:30 PM   #28
Yung MEDIkated
Flyweight

i'm a soldier bruh...because in my hood its a war.....

Old 06-27-08, 02:31 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
i'm a soldier bruh...because in my hood its a war.....

no it isn't. stop talking.

Old 07-01-08, 09:34 AM   #30
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

wow @ this