RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-08, 09:45 PM   #31
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: A337 0CEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
seriously, gentlemen...please...

...the super, c.s. life

sv...i respect where your coming from...but i'm not going to bite my tongue for some dude who claims what I'm doing is stupid(whether it's his opinion or not)...when he clearly doesn't even understand what's going on well enough to come to such a conclusion.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-08, 09:48 PM   #32
Nitrogen
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 55E7 2890

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
lmao...you are retarded bruh....here is why

go back and read my WHOLE fucking post, before you even consider responding to me.

THAT is the exact kind of nonsense i'm talking about.

how about you stop arguing...and start paying attention...all of this would have been avoided had you payed the fuck attention in the first place.

i still wanted a clarification on your entire fuckin post. i read the whole thing. i knew you siad youd have a new rule, but by you not posting it, i thought you was talking bout the first rule and i got confused. this couldve all been avoided if you wouldve been a crew leader and explained shit instead of actin like a dictator. i asked a question and the response i was given was basically shut up and follow orders

Phase 1 Topical Co-Captain
Phase 1 Site Battle Winner by knockout

...Is to have Served Your Faction
Old 07-02-08, 09:50 PM   #33
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution

and don't even think about PMing s.v. to find out what this is all about...he doesn't know...and he is also the only one who is safe from it.

and this^^^ didn't tell you that you wern't going to know untill everyone else did?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-08, 09:51 PM   #34
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 611A A12A

r-ev...

...from what i see, in his own way, nitro is agreeing with you. initially, he was just confused in regards to what you were asking of us bruh. that is all. i know that neither of you will stand down...so lets do this: agree to temporarily disagree on this issue. regardless of that though, he said that he is game with whatever you throw his way. he's a crhyme rider. so as of right now fam....IT'S BUSINESS USUAL IN 'SIN CITY'. word.

lets shake hands battlecats.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 07-02-08, 09:52 PM   #35
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

a group hug is in order.

*cough.*

s.v. loveable

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 07-02-08, 09:54 PM   #36
Nitrogen
Light Weight

Quote:
r-ev...

...from what i see, in his own way, nitro is agreeing with you. initially, he was just confused in regards to what you were asking of us bruh. that is all. i know that neither of you will stand down...so lets do this: agree to temporarily disagree on this issue. regardless of that though, he said that he is game with whatever you throw his way. he's a crhyme rider. so as of right now fam....IT'S BUSINESS USUAL IN 'SIN CITY'. word.

lets shake hands battlecats.

s.v.

i dont shake hands. i touch gloves then throw haymakers wit the right analog stick

Old 07-02-08, 09:56 PM   #37
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
i still wanted a clarification on your entire fuckin post. i read the whole thing. i knew you siad youd have a new rule, but by you not posting it, i thought you was talking bout the first rule and i got confused. this couldve all been avoided if you wouldve been a crew leader and explained shit instead of actin like a dictator. i asked a question and the response i was given was basically shut up and follow orders

had you of payed attention the first time through...i wouldn't need to clarify shit....the response you were given was exactly what it looked like.......and if you would have payed attention...and not been the only to be confused due to your lack of attention to detail...you never would have questioned the shit in the first place.

Old 07-02-08, 09:58 PM   #38
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

^^^lol. fool.

soooooo wheres my hug fellas??? if i don't get my hug...WE ARE ALL SPOONING FOR A MONTH. don't tempt me. i'll gather you fucks up in a beater van and drive you to a remote forest location with only one sleeping bag and a handful of got souls cookies. test me....TEST ME!!!

s.v.

Old 07-02-08, 09:58 PM   #39
Nitrogen
Light Weight

well thank you for clearing it up for us stupid po folk sir. i's sorry. ill make sure to never look you in the eye again masa

Old 07-02-08, 09:59 PM   #40
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
^^^lol. fool.

soooooo wheres my hug fellas??? if i don't get my hug...WE ARE ALL SPOONING FOR A MONTH. don't tempt me. i'll gather you fucks up in a beater van and drive you to a remote forest location with only one sleeping bag and a handful of got souls cookies. test me....TEST ME!!!

s.v.

don't make promises you can't keep...

Old 07-02-08, 10:00 PM   #41
Nitrogen
Light Weight

Quote:
^^^lol. fool.

s.v.

i wont be in any kinda trouble. there is no forest i cant navigate. after all i am 21% bigfoot on my fathers side

Old 07-02-08, 10:02 PM   #42
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

pack your pillows. i'll be there shortly. you guys are really, really lucky. i spoon in the nude.

s.v.

Old 07-02-08, 10:03 PM   #43
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
a group hug is in order.

*cough.*

s.v. loveable

why do you keep coughing? did you make a trip up north to pick up some of oregons finest?

how dare you preach this non-violence shit...and not share any of your stash.

the beach is dryer than a mofo..i had to drive to portland earlier.

Old 07-02-08, 10:04 PM   #44
Nitrogen
Light Weight

well what you an REV do in yall spare time is none of my business but i'll be hitch hiking home when all of the male bonding is going on

*cough* Faggots *cough*

Old 07-02-08, 10:06 PM   #45
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
well what you an REV do in yall spare time is none of my business but i'll be hitch hiking home when all of the male bonding is going on

*cough* Faggots *cough*

we will make it your business...you're better off believing that than you are believing in God.