RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-08, 01:08 AM   #16
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Kesse would destroy him topical too.

They can't match us text, topical, poetry, and audio is dead here.

There is no point and telling us not to boast? Don't say you're better than what you aren't.
Old 08-05-08, 01:16 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Word, but seriously.

I would kill him in hopscotch.
Old 08-05-08, 04:32 AM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

hahahahahaha....yeah right nick...when it comes to who's good on this site...you're barely above the average dudes....you can't match me on anything when it comes to topical....i give respect where respect is due...but topically...you arn't on my level...you think you're a little better than i gave you credit for?? you have yet to prove it..i read through your open mics..and imagery is about the only thing you've got on lock..and you still can't match me there...so...figure out a fuckin topic we can agree on...and set that shit up...

you think kesse will beat me? set that shit up too...im not boasting about shit...and im not bragging....my talent level, isn't relative to the rest of the world....it's relative to this site...aka...the talent level isn't that fucking good...at all...theres a small handful of writers who have a lot of talent in general....very small handful...kirk happens to be one of them...ask him what he thinks...yall can jock eachothers dicks as much as you want...but it doesn't change anything...this shit is pathetic though....find a topic we can agree on....and set the shit up....we can do 20 bars....we can do 100...it really doesn't matter...it's your move.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 04:38 AM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Kesse would destroy him topical too.

They can't match us text, topical, poetry, and audio is dead here.

There is no point and telling us not to boast? Don't say you're better than what you aren't.

and stop saying "us" like you contribute...you don't do topicals....from what i've seen...you don't do text well at all........stop hiding behind the people in t.e. who actually have talent and show me something that is decent...please.

links to your favorites...gather up all your quotables...do SOMETHING instead of talk.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-05-08 at 04:55 AM.
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 07:10 AM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMFAO!! @ In-Vision... dude you are fucking pathetic. I just peeped one of your topical battles and it was FUCKING GARBAGE. And lmfao @ you talking about my open mics... last time I checked they are like over a year old. Elevations dipshit, look it up. And if I suck at topical so much how come I champed the only solid topical league this site ever had, how come I got to the semi's of VE4 only to be beaten by Ysdat who is dope and won the whole thing anyway. How come I won the RITT2? How come I beat Forgotten Flow (one of the better respected topical cats) just like 2 weeks ago in VE5. How come I've beaten Dabatos before?

Please, enlighten me in how I suck? You can't fucking touch me in any aspect of life you fucking cock. So stop talking bullshit when you can't back anything up.

And as for that set shit up, fool.. I don't even battle in Front Lines anymore you donkey loving piece of shit. The only way I'm stepping into FL is if we doing a Crew Banishment Battle.. and if that happens I always rep on the text front anyway.
Old 08-05-08, 07:27 AM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Please, enlighten me in how I suck? You can't fucking touch me in any aspect of life you fucking cock. So stop talking bullshit when you can't back anything up.

And as for that set shit up, fool.. I don't even battle in Front Lines anymore you donkey loving piece of shit. The only way I'm stepping into FL is if we doing a Crew Banishment Battle.. and if that happens I always rep on the text front anyway.

my topical battle? against dabatos? that i won? that was like..3 years ago?

lmao.....and you're talkin to ME about elevation? please clown....you beat ysdat? funny...i can post a conversation i had with him telling me he thought i was one of the top 5 topical writers on the site...i can post a similair conversation i had with atticus...indeph...premonition..anxiety..and just about everyone who's had any kind of respect on this site as topical writers...the only people who disagree...are...you...and adam...adam hasn't proven he can do shit...and has never read my shit...and clearly...you havn't read anything but that weak ass topical battle i had when i first fuckin joined this site....and you use dabatos as an example...but he's not very good...hence the reason i beat him...5-1 ii believe? with a garbage topical(yeah, i know it was garbage)

lmao @ not being able to touch you in any aspect of life...you just posted in a thread claiming you had brute upper body strength and ran a 10.35 was it?...and claimed you're some savage football player but have never ran the 40? lmao....yeah right bro...i highly doubt you're a better athlete than me..i highly doubt you make more money than me...and being as how you're feelin yourself THAT much...i highly doubt you even know what a vagina looks like up-close...ask anyone who fucking knows me...i don't hype shit up...i don't attack people when it's not necessary...but for some reason...you think you're a lot fucking better than you really are...and more people will agree with that...than people that agree with how you feel about my writing ability....test that if you'd like

and son, don't say another fucking word to me about not being able to back shit up...when your clown ass just ducked me completely.

Old 08-05-08, 07:44 AM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Ok, I rambled through that bullshit and summarised it as "BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm In-Vision and I am the almighty god of topical battling BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Let me tell you something, never in my previous post did I say anything about you and a battle with Dabatos. I said that I HAVE beaten Dabatos. I simply pointed out a random topical battle of yours, I never said who it was against. But, simply put, it was fucking garbage.

Moving on. I said I've got upper body strength, which I do. I never claimed that it was brute strength you fucking idiot. Read the words I type dumbass. I claim to have run the 100m in 10.43 seconds I believe it was, could've been 10.46. I do apologise if you don't believe me, shall I head back to my school and ask them if they could pull up the athletics statistics and fax you a copy? Fucking idiot. I never claimed to be a savage football player, I said I was good at it which I am. I'm sorry I've never really ran 40 yards to prove what, that I can run 40 yards quickly. I played football (US football) for fun with my friends so why was it necessary to run 40 yards beforehand? You really are a fucking moron.

I don't give a fuck who you think you are. You talking at me like I'm some sort of lying idiot putting forward a false image of myself, when for all I know you could be some 100lb bitch who couldn't fucking make it 40 yards, let alone run it quick.

Until you send me detailed copies of all your athletic statistics, you ain't shit. Just like I'm sure my athletic ability ain't shit to you unless I give you proof. Now, I'm sure we can both agree that we are not THAT pathetic that we would trade statistics for real.

Moving on to all your people that would say you are decent, yes, I'm pretty sure I could go and get like 20 friends of my own to come on here and say how fucking awesome I am. Seriously, your argument is "oh, I can get Atticus and Ysdat and all these other well-respected geeks to come and say I am the shit". Dude, shut the fuck up. Really.

And finally, I "ducked" you. HAHAHAHA! Ask around you dumb motherfucker, I ain't battled in front lines for well over a year. You think your the first person to challenge me, HELL NO! I've had many challengers come at me and I told them the same thing, I DO NOT battle in Front Lines. And furthermore, I would like to make it clear that the ONLY WAY I will battle in Front Lines is if it is to get rid of your fucking crew, and if that day should come when CS mans up and takes on The Establishment... I'm there, battling text like I said before.

Now, please proceed to post another bunch of rambling garbage that makes no sense or is just completely taking my posts out of context. Proceed, my friend. Proceed.
Old 08-05-08, 08:08 AM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

you don't need to say shit about me and dabatos...he's the only person i've battled topically that will say "battle" next to it....you don't need to say a fuckin thing for me to know what you're talking about..that's for you...not for me.

and no..you didn't use the words brute strength....you said raw power...my bad...those arn't the same things...and you played football with your friends? how the fuck would you know you were any good at it? do your friends play 11 on 11 with full pads? organised footballl and backyard football don't even compare...so you don't know shit other then what you do against your homeboys....but like i said...im not calling you a liar...i just have my doubts...10.43 is incredibly fast....so if you did run it that fast...good shit...that's very impressive...to be honest..i don't really care...

now...i'm going to sum this up real quick from here on out.

i told you...i respected you as a writer and said straight up you were one of the better text heads i've come across....

i didn't say SHIT to you..untill you got bent out of shape about something i said about somebody else....and than you try to make it sound like you came at me because i came at you...

then...i say i read your work...from a year ago.....and you tell me how pathetic i am for doing that..and in the same post....tell me my 1 official topical battle(against dabatos) that was 3 years ago...was garbage...sound familiar?

to top it all off...you tell me i need to read the words you say...and call me an idiot...when clearly...you've got trouble reading yourself...if you didn't...you'd have a different excuse for attacking me then the one you gave me.

the only reason why i pointed out the people who respect me...is because you felt the need to talk about people you've beaten....what you've done...etc..

now...how about you save us both some time...and just link me to something that you think is good that you've written...and i'll be straight up about it...just like i'm honest about everything...i don't let my annoyance or hatred for somebody get in the way of my opinion of their abilities on anything....i think t.o. is a freak of an athlete and football player...but i can't fucking stand him...

if you can sit there and read my newer shit...and tell me it's garbage..than...1...you're just talkin shit to look cool...or 2...you really think that...if 2 is the case..then theres no fucking way you're even close to my level

like i said....ask around....fuck...ask your friends....it doesn't matter to me..the ONLY person who will back you up is adam...prove me wrong..please

Old 08-05-08, 08:18 AM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I didn't read a damn thing you just said, but yeah, totally.

I did catch that last part actually. I asked my friends Simon, Joe and Mikey who are chilling with me and yeah, they said you are a garbage to.

It's whatever though, you're starting to bore me now.
Old 08-05-08, 08:21 AM   #25
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
I didn't read a damn thing you just said, but yeah, totally.

I did catch that last part actually. I asked my friends Simon, Joe and Mikey who are chilling with me and yeah, they said you are a garbage to.

It's whatever though, you're starting to bore me now.

yeah, i imagine it's no fun being on the losing side of something.

i give you props, you throw it back in my face because of something YOU took out of context...and say you beat kirk like that's supposed to impress me...but havn't battled in front lines in a long ass time...

real relevant to the present, man.

Old 08-05-08, 08:24 AM   #26
King Solo
Skadoosh!

The conversation/argument seems to have journeyed into the CS forum so I will direct my replies there from now on.

Last edited by King Solo : 08-05-08 at 08:54 AM.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 09:36 AM   #27
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 61C0 7C7E

to anyone that gives a shit:

i just read a thread in my crew forum about my boy 'big vish' leaving the team. as "gay" as it might sound to some of you, dude has been there to help anchor the squad when i haven't been able to be around. i've always had complete faith in him, his outlook and his overall assistance in regards to the balancing of power within the fam along side me ever since he was appointed that coveted position. this surprise has caught me way off guard to say the least, word. i really need to gather my thoughts before i make any official moves on behalf of the family.

before i heard about this...i was totally game for a crew battle, i just needed to rally my active troops. i think that it would have been a dope scenario, regardless if 'you battlecats' really feel that we aren't up to your par in any fashion. to each his own. this site has always been about elevation...and having fun while doing it. win, lose or draw...that's what we're all here for. instead of bickering and stroking our ego's off, we all should have looked at this as an honor to go head to head with each other and showcase our current skill level(s). the thrill of a battle brings "that rush". you get it when your pushing your own personal limits and the payoff is when you succeed at doing such...that is what we all love. that selfish little high. even in loss, a lot is gained. anyone who has ever legitimately won or lost knows this.

level opposition??? a great idea for any competitive soul. a crew banishment battle??? a really retarded notion. why??? for the simple fact that this site has a lack of respected writers anyway. it would only hurt this site that much more forcing a handful of dope heads (regardless if its us or y'all) into non-existence. word. that is a big lose lose for everyone in our immediate vicinity. as the founder/co-leader of crhyme sin, it would be totally ludicrous for me to allow my crews solidified spot on top of the established crews forum to be jeopardized for any reason whatsoever. i will not allow my ego to bring upon a possible downfall for a 4+ year dynasty that is even bigger than i imagined it becoming. i am not that selfish...or ignorant. i think and make decisions on behalf of the best interests of my family, that is my job. as long as i can help it, i will not betray their trust, EVER. i owe my crhymies that. beyond a pat on the back and maybe some extra respect, there is nothing for us to really gain in the long run. my word as an emcee, even if we were to dominate the crew battle, i wouldn't want to see any of you gone...regardless if i like you or despise your guts. church. with that being said, i hope that y'all can understand where i am coming from at this particular moment.

give me a little bit of time to take care of my empires now cracked foundation before i put any extra weight on our temporarily delicate structure. i have nothing but total faith in ALL of my crhymies, it's just a matter of weathering this storm and seeing who will rise from the chaos with me to fight for our glory. this is a dark time for us, please respect my wishes.

one.

supervillain, big bad crhyme sindicate '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-05-08, 10:49 AM   #28
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: 3458 3BAB

*adds 2 cents* speaking of dead crews, when is someone gonna clean out new crews. every crew in there is dead as fuck... i'm a grunt in the Marine Corps and i get on tis bitch more than they do...

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 11:28 PM   #29
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
to anyone that gives a shit:

i just read a thread in my crew forum about my boy 'big vish' leaving the team. as "gay" as it might sound to some of you, dude has been there to help anchor the squad when i haven't been able to be around. i've always had complete faith in him, his outlook and his overall assistance in regards to the balancing of power within the fam along side me ever since he was appointed that coveted position. this surprise has caught me way off guard to say the least, word. i really need to gather my thoughts before i make any official moves on behalf of the family.

before i heard about this...i was totally game for a crew battle, i just needed to rally my active troops. i think that it would have been a dope scenario, regardless if 'you battlecats' really feel that we aren't up to your par in any fashion. to each his own. this site has always been about elevation...and having fun while doing it. win, lose or draw...that's what we're all here for. instead of bickering and stroking our ego's off, we all should have looked at this as an honor to go head to head with each other and showcase our current skill level(s). the thrill of a battle brings "that rush". you get it when your pushing your own personal limits and the payoff is when you succeed at doing such...that is what we all love. that selfish little high. even in loss, a lot is gained. anyone who has ever legitimately won or lost knows this.

level opposition??? a great idea for any competitive soul. a crew banishment battle??? a really retarded notion. why??? for the simple fact that this site has a lack of respected writers anyway. it would only hurt this site that much more forcing a handful of dope heads (regardless if its us or y'all) into non-existence. word. that is a big lose lose for everyone in our immediate vicinity. as the founder/co-leader of crhyme sin, it would be totally ludicrous for me to allow my crews solidified spot on top of the established crews forum to be jeopardized for any reason whatsoever. i will not allow my ego to bring upon a possible downfall for a 4+ year dynasty that is even bigger than i imagined it becoming. i am not that selfish...or ignorant. i think and make decisions on behalf of the best interests of my family, that is my job. as long as i can help it, i will not betray their trust, EVER. i owe my crhymies that. beyond a pat on the back and maybe some extra respect, there is nothing for us to really gain in the long run. my word as an emcee, even if we were to dominate the crew battle, i wouldn't want to see any of you gone...regardless if i like you or despise your guts. church. with that being said, i hope that y'all can understand where i am coming from at this particular moment.

give me a little bit of time to take care of my empires now cracked foundation before i put any extra weight on our temporarily delicate structure. i have nothing but total faith in ALL of my crhymies, it's just a matter of weathering this storm and seeing who will rise from the chaos with me to fight for our glory. this is a dark time for us, please respect my wishes.

one.

supervillain, big bad crhyme sindicate '08

Do you think this is real life or some shit?
Old 08-06-08, 06:03 AM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Are you telling me this shit isn't real life?

Well, can I still rock my TE chain when I'm rolling with my friends?