RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Museum
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-08, 07:21 PM   #61
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Yeah.. because I really don't have a dick. You're brilliant.. raise that GPA.

I don't care about that battle man, I think you're like really proud about it or something because you don't seem to want to let it go. Congrats, some herbs who don't know a thing about text voted for you on your own site.. the same site you asked me not to diss you on because people look up to you and you don't want to harm that rep.

Keep doing your thing man. Make those kids love you on your forum, I'll make love to actual people and you can dream about it.
Old 12-04-08, 07:30 PM   #62
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

My GPA is beautiful dawg. 3.8 out of 4 after this semester, including a perfect 4.0 this semester. HOLLA B!!!! Smart AND Sexy? Goddayum, Ladies, try not to fight too much!!!

Don't want to seem to let it go? I bring it up, because I KNOW it infuriates you. It's the reason you started to hate me, and call me a faggot everywhere, and take personal jabs. It's ok, man, a Knockout from the kid leaves everyone Dazed and confused. And I've said multiple times, you can have a rematch anytime dawg. Anywhere. I'd just do it again and even more viciously. And again, they were all RV heads, and majority were heads who texted a lot on RV. And were better than you. And great job bringing fake personals. lmao When did you ever diss me on my site? Great, the loss has left you with amnesia too.

LOL the fact you need to constantly state you sleep with women without being question whether you do or not only shows off insecurity dawg.

Damn, man, I got the "I don't give a shit I just fuck around" Adam to get all serious like this? shit man..... it's like you're a little virgin girl and I'm the guy you jsut lost your virginity too and I'm leaving to fuck some other chick. Get off me bitch!!!!!!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-08, 09:44 PM   #63
Adam

Once again, I don't care about the battle but it's funny because when I posted the battle on this site EVERYBODY said that I won. Get over yourself and the whole claim of who voted on it.

Sexy? Lmfao! You're a douche bag, who talks like a douche bag, who wears gay ass threads and drives a car that most 18-21 year old girls I've fucked drive. Get over yourself.

You have a good GPA, good for you, I don't really give a fuck.

So... why don't you just shut the fuck up now and go film yourself playing basketball like it's cool or something.
Old 12-04-08, 10:37 PM   #64
J. Luth
I see dumb people

lmao @ everybody. Only like 2 people said anything and it was people who disliked me. You lost, you'd lose 303090349040934 more times if we battled. You suck. Usually if I brag online it's for kicks. But I'm being serious now when I say I'd own you every single time we battled. So get over it. Again.

Douche bag? I'm the kid b. I talk like the kid. I wear stuff that the kid wears. I'm sexy. I'ma stud. I like long walks on the beach. Peeping through the windows of 85 year old women while they masturbate. And looking at myself in every mirror or object I can see my reflection in. Zoolander got nothing on the kid b. My car is the shit. My car goes BROOM BROOM!! and the ladies panties go DROP DROP. It is the cycle of life.

You will when I become a multi billionaire rocket scientist and construct a missile that is aimed at your crib b. Fear the kid.

Dawg, I'm Tracy McGrady Jr. Don't hate. I shoot the fadeaway in your face. Run it back. Why wait? BILL GATES!!!!

Get over it b. I'm better. Your high is my low. You're the dirt on the gum that's stuck beneath my shoe. You ain't on my level homie. FALL BACK. POP POP

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-04-08, 10:38 PM   #65
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Dude, on serious note. Why do you make pissing you off so easy? At least TRY to act like it doesn't bother you, man.

I'm starting to think you might go on suicide watch. Hang in there, buddy...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-04-08, 11:42 PM   #66
Adam

You don't piss me off at all, I mean if you were standing in front of me I'd break your nose and make it difficult for you to see out of each eye just for entertainment, but I'm sure that will happen to you down the road with your self inflated ego and retarded personality. I mean good luck in life man, you'll need it.
Old 12-05-08, 12:16 AM   #67
J. Luth
I see dumb people

I feel bad for you, so here I'll be real with you bro.

It really just makes me laugh how some people like you and nos really believe people act the same online as they do offline. When I'm here I say a lot of stupid shit just to piss people off. I've been doing the same thing since 2004. If you really think I talk in third person, or say "WEERD" or "Nah layins?" or "smack a wenis" or end every sentence with "b". Get real. It was meant to annoy people, and from your guys reactions it MORE than did it's job.

In real life, I'm the type of person who doesn't talk but let's my performance do the talking. Whether it's in sports, work, school, etc. And not to brag, but from what I've accomplished so far I'd like to think I've said more than enough.

If you've forgotten, it's the internet bro. If you're really going to let a text battle alter your attitude toward a person from positive to negative just like that, I'd hate to see the effects of some of the real hardships in life have on you.

Seriously though, I'd like to say it's been fun. But it really hasn't. You fail to entertain me with your angry jabs and rants. So just do us both a favor. The next time you feel the need to take a random shot at me for whatever reason, just take a deep breath, remember it's just the internet, and move on to another thread.

Thanks

-The Kid

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-05-08, 07:58 AM   #68
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I just ate a 24" pizza.

Just thought I would throw that in there.
Old 12-05-08, 08:09 AM   #69
J. Luth
I see dumb people

I just ate Jake and Tyler

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-05-08, 09:29 AM   #70
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ I just ate... ummm, fuck it.. I can't top that.
Old 12-05-08, 12:41 PM   #71
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^you could have said "I shat out Jake and Carlos". Making you the supreme leader of the supreme

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-23-08, 08:12 AM   #72
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lol.

My pursuit of a career in writing has made me sleep on this shit like WHOA!
Old 12-23-08, 10:04 AM   #73
J. Luth
I see dumb people

career in writing> this

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-23-08, 10:23 AM   #74
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ word, maybe i'll drop a thread in this though

like one a month, lol
Old 12-29-08, 09:56 PM   #75
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: D539 206A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
I feel bad for you, so here I'll be real with you bro.

It really just makes me laugh how some people like you and nos really believe people act the same online as they do offline. When I'm here I say a lot of stupid shit just to piss people off. I've been doing the same thing since 2004. If you really think I talk in third person, or say "WEERD" or "Nah layins?" or "smack a wenis" or end every sentence with "b". Get real. It was meant to annoy people, and from your guys reactions it MORE than did it's job.

In real life, I'm the type of person who doesn't talk but let's my performance do the talking. Whether it's in sports, work, school, etc. And not to brag, but from what I've accomplished so far I'd like to think I've said more than enough.

If you've forgotten, it's the internet bro. If you're really going to let a text battle alter your attitude toward a person from positive to negative just like that, I'd hate to see the effects of some of the real hardships in life have on you.

Seriously though, I'd like to say it's been fun. But it really hasn't. You fail to entertain me with your angry jabs and rants. So just do us both a favor. The next time you feel the need to take a random shot at me for whatever reason, just take a deep breath, remember it's just the internet, and move on to another thread.

Thanks

-The Kid

wait. you dont talk like that in real life? fuck you man

werrrrd

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote