RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Violent Text League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-08, 11:02 AM   #16
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

fuck oneduh lol...
Old 08-13-08, 11:59 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Well, let me see.. I went through the battles, but before I say anything let me make it abundantly clear that the only votes I respect on here are my own, Lay Fear’s, Kirk’s, Adam’s and JTR’s.

I don’t give a fuck if anyone gets butt hurt because of that.

But, so LFS has NEVER voted against Kirk. Flight as far as I could tell, has NEVER voted against Kirk. Lil Wayne pitched in a couple of times, he NEVER voted against Kirk, (typical chain voter if you look at his votes).

The only time Wordz ever dropped a serious vote was in Lay’s battle against ME. If any of you battled consistently in LBL or knew our history, you would know Wordz rode me for months until I clowned on him a couple of times, owned him in cyphers and destroyed him in a 40 line battle. Ever since then he has pretty much voted against me at every turn.
Intangible, before he got banned for biting NEVER voted against Lay Fear or Kirk. He only dropped a few votes, but never against those two. The same with Ghostface so far… feel free to vote against them now to prove a point that you are not a complete ass bag. I don’t need to go into the details of your last two votes to expose your fagness.

You can continue to say that your league is not corrupted by the voting system, but the evidence does not lie. Once again, the dudes who I respect the talent and votes of, they know who they are.

But, with the way RapVerse is with voters, this league is going to be corrupted until you get some sort of voting council in the works.
Old 08-13-08, 03:41 PM   #18
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Well, bro. I see what you're sayin' but I'm not gonna argue about it anything. We both have our own opinion on it and it's better if it's just left as that. But I respect votes from you, Lay, JTR, Adam, and Flight. If you count me, that's a voting council.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-13-08, 06:37 PM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ So get like 6-7 dudes who will be willing to vote weekly and try running a voting council and see how it goes.
Old 08-13-08, 07:50 PM   #20
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CAB7 929E

I'm not against the idea what so ever- but surely the ones who will vote each week for sure are peps like urself,kirk,jtr e.t.c.Which then will get more shit coz peps will say that your dick rideing.
Even tho your not because i trust that you all will give honest votes, but the haterz/idiots cant see that your actually voting on talent rather then your in the same group/friends e.t.c.
I'd vote weekly if it helps but up 2 you guys anywayz.

Peace
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-08, 08:07 PM   #21
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

I'd like to do it this week. But we'll prolly end up starting it next week, if we do.

It's Lay's league.

Old 08-13-08, 09:16 PM   #22
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: EBB4 6039

How about instead of a voting council..I make a thread in the office,..an it will have a list of approved voters..wether it be in the league or out of it. People that'll automatically go on it..JTR Adam Kirk Me Nick Meltdown Flight. Thats 7, so if 2 people from that are in the same battle,..thats at the least 5 votes, an if you want to become a approved voter you have to copy a verse an judge it..an we'll approve you by how you grade verses..wether you say somethin played is DOHPE! +1..or whether you say somethin dope is average etc..

hows that sound?
Old 08-13-08, 09:29 PM   #23
Lay.
don't try.

Only thing I see flawed as fuck to this plan, is your considering basing the voting in the league off 7 or 8 guys,.. Adam who I haven even seen post in chat..your countin on him to show up an vote on each battle each week? Your telling me JTR is gonna vote one every battle each week? Nick might, cuz he seems to like voting,.. I dont' really mind it I guess. I would vote on them all if I had too. I think Kirk the same, as far as invision? Uh I don't see him even talk in vtl chat, so your assuming he would come in an vote on each battle each week. An same thing for Flight, he's been to busy to even put time into his verses let alone drop a few votes, an your saying he will vote on each battle each week. This seems very flawed.
Old 08-13-08, 11:27 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yes, it would be difficult to establish a voting council. But, if you could manage to garner at least 7 consistent people then it would work.

That is the only problem I have with this league, half the votes are shit. That and you seriously need to start bullying some guys into signing up.
Old 08-14-08, 02:28 AM   #25
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I've dropped my verse, check it bastards.
Old 08-14-08, 04:23 AM   #26
King Solo
Skadoosh!

SNAP!

I told you Laz would drop, vote bitches.
Old 08-14-08, 06:42 AM   #27
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

That's alot to read.

Old 08-14-08, 06:49 AM   #28
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeah, but I'm loving my verse.

I don't give a fuck if other people don't, I think it is fucking sexy.
Old 08-14-08, 06:53 AM   #29
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Haha. I'll check it out after I eat.

Old 08-14-08, 09:29 AM   #30
Lay.
don't try.

lol it was solid,..we should talk shit on RBL to people,..an tell them that they surely can't knock off the champ of the VTL haha.