RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-08, 08:32 PM   #46
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

but seriously @ whoever said that Sarah Palin was a dumbass choice for McCain.

earlier he's all like "I have way more experience than Barrack Obama. He doesn't have nearly enough to be President" etc. etc.

fuck it tho, he grabs a 2 year governor bitch to be VICE-PRES.

McCain is an ass fuck yo. At least Obama isn't stupid enough to completely ruin the lies he's told in the past by opposing them. Comparing Obama to himself in Experience then adding Palin to his ticket is just a kick in the face to any decent thinking American.

Woo woo down with the blackies, white power, vote mccain...

Forget the baggage, he knows about war and stuff.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-02-08, 10:20 PM   #47
Magic5

IP: BB06 C099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
obama! O-B-A-M-A! We got this

You're not going to respond to what I said? The fuck did you even post for? Typical rapverse.

Last edited by Mimesis : 09-02-08 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-03-08, 01:15 AM   #48
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't know why Obama would tax the shit out of people who are generating capital -- that's been my whole point. And the economy doesn't work like that. Giving bottom feeders unearned money won't push the value of the dollar up, and it definitely won't lower the cost of anything. Who taught you macroeconomics?

Name one thing that you feel is priced too high and I'll explain why it's priced that high in 1-2 sentences max.

bro...who taught you econmics? Its common sense that if you give people money, most people spend it.

By givin money to lower income families, its goin to put more money back into smaller business's...and smaller business is what the economy needs.

Look @ the stimulas package....i'm not sayin that it did really anything spectaular, but it did help, regardless of what anyone says.

N what are you talkin bout? how is a higher dollar not goin to push prices down? Thats why prices are up, is because our dollar is so in the fuckin tank.

So please do explain....

--1 more thing, we have no middle class ne more...so until they figure out a way to make a middle class again...America will continue to be fucked.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-03-08, 01:54 AM   #49
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

^ If you give lower income families money they aren't going to be putting it into smaller businesses, they'll be emptying their wallets at Wal Mart and Taget and everything else they're used to going to once a month instead of three or four times.

Regardless, fuck the war, fuck McCain.
Old 09-03-08, 02:10 AM   #50
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

fuck representative government

there's only one way to fix this nation, and that's to make the citizens law makers. (People actually count as One.)

instead our best hope is to get on the street with a picket sign, call up some buddies and drink beers as the time passes us by and nothing happens
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-03-08, 04:18 AM   #51
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Sooo umm.... i'm Canadian
Old 09-03-08, 10:24 AM   #52
Magic5

IP: C146 0E7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
bro...who taught you econmics? Its common sense that if you give people money, most people spend it.

By givin money to lower income families, its goin to put more money back into smaller business's...and smaller business is what the economy needs.

Look @ the stimulas package....i'm not sayin that it did really anything spectaular, but it did help, regardless of what anyone says.

N what are you talkin bout? how is a higher dollar not goin to push prices down? Thats why prices are up, is because our dollar is so in the fuckin tank.

So please do explain....

--1 more thing, we have no middle class ne more...so until they figure out a way to make a middle class again...America will continue to be fucked.

There's no difference between giving bottom feeders unearned money and letting the people who earn the money spend it. What the fuck is the difference? I know that people spend money. I'd rather see people who earn the money spend it then fucking bottom feeders. What kind of retarded point is that? "People spend money, dude!!" Yeah, the argument isn't whether people spend money or not, it's who's going to be spending the money -- people who earn it or people who don't.

Your point that prices should be down is moot and insignificant. Okay, so somehow the value of the dollar goes up (which will NOT happen as a result of taxing the people who generate the capital and giving it to low income people), and then prices go slightly down. Who the fuck cares? The prices will still be the same relatively, in that your $100 will still be able buy EXACTLY what you can buy with $100 now. What problems does that solve?

The actual prices themselves are determined by the market, which is determined by supply and demand. If you want gas to be $1 a gallon adjusting the value of the dollar won't do shit because it'd still be the exact same relative to how much money we have now, and what the value of the dollar is now.

We're not in a recession. Our economy isn't even bad right now. Taxing the people who generate capital won't make any difference at all in adjusting the value of the dollar, so your entire point is incorrect and shows a complete lack of knowledge of macroeconomics. The value of the dollar is determined, like everything else, by supply and demand, but capitalistic economies need inflation, so the supply keeps going up (which is a good thing). Giving money to low income families doesn't do anything with regards to the value of the dollar.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Last edited by Mimesis : 09-03-08 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-03-08, 10:46 AM   #53
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: DD1C 59F7

voting just encourages them

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-08, 11:52 AM   #54
Magic5

IP: 2EDB FB58

Oh, and yes, there is a middle class. Stop watching Lou Dobbs for a few minutes and actually think about it.
Old 09-03-08, 12:38 PM   #55
Mannie Fresh
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 04C7 1AC3

lmao

okay Mimesis, if thats even your real name, you suppose that we try trickle down economics one more time? cuz, u know, thats worked SO well in the past, and thats basically your suggestion.... and why exactly do u expect unemployment to swing back to 5%, (and btw, someone who thinks unemployment, as you said, Should be anywhere but 0% has some serious problems) you think that it will just fix itself? that it will just go away? what great logic you have there, i must commend you

the reason the Palin pick makes McCain a bad pick for President is the simple fact that, ding ding ding, it reflects his Judgment... when he does a Huge bellyflop for his first Major decision, how can u expect him to make good ones after that? They had one actual conversation with her the day Before she gets chosen, and they say she was properly vetted? I dont know if its worse that she was taken with such haste, or the fact that they actually think she Wasnt taken with haste, either way it reflects really poorly...

and thank you for, u know, not actually responding to anything i said...

the woman wants to teach No Evolution, and only teach abstinence
... now i understand if she doesnt Believe in evolution, and in using contraception, but it should be taught to Everyone, even if it is suggested by teachers which they prefer...
oh yea, ms abstinence has a pregnant 17 year old unmarried daughter... but Oh no, thats not an issue..... the thing i hate is when i talk about her daughter, or anyone, we arent bashing the Daughter.... we are bashing Palin for not even being able to convince her own daughter of her beliefs and legislation....

btw, your Campaign Manager has been quoted saying that this election "is not about the issues" but its about the composite image of the candidates and who are perceived as better leaders.... thats one great thing to say, he doesnt think it gives a flying fuck what the people want as long as they can ride the "McCain is a Maverick War Hero Train" all the way to the White House..... i almost loved as much as being called a "Nation of Whiners" by the McCain camp.... really lovely

Now, you think McCain will change the country? that he will steer us in the right direction? He couldnt get passed Bush in 2000, and then after that agreed with the President 90% of the time while he was in office... so basically the country wouldve been in the Same condition had he gotten elected 8 years ago instead of Bush.... McCain has been in Congress over 20 years, and as much as he thinks he's a Maverick, and thinks he is a Washington outsider, he's not.... he's too old, too stubborn, too grumpy, and hot-headed, and been part of Washington way too long to achieve the change that we honestly Do need.

as Obama said very accurately... its not as if McCain doesnt care, its that he doesnt Get it, he doesnt Know.

Fucka Katrina Gustav

Last edited by Mannie Fresh : 09-03-08 at 12:43 PM.
Old 09-03-08, 01:06 PM   #56
Magic5

IP: B636 2130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
lmao

okay Mimesis, if thats even your real name, you suppose that we try trickle down economics one more time? cuz, u know, thats worked SO well in the past, and thats basically your suggestion.... and why exactly do u expect unemployment to swing back to 5%, (and btw, someone who thinks unemployment, as you said, Should be anywhere but 0% has some serious problems) you think that it will just fix itself? that it will just go away? what great logic you have there, i must commend you

the reason the Palin pick makes McCain a bad pick for President is the simple fact that, ding ding ding, it reflects his Judgment... when he does a Huge bellyflop for his first Major decision, how can u expect him to make good ones after that? They had one actual conversation with her the day Before she gets chosen, and they say she was properly vetted? I dont know if its worse that she was taken with such haste, or the fact that they actually think she Wasnt taken with haste, either way it reflects really poorly...

and thank you for, u know, not actually responding to anything i said...

the woman wants to teach No Evolution, and only teach abstinence
... now i understand if she doesnt Believe in evolution, and in using contraception, but it should be taught to Everyone, even if it is suggested by teachers which they prefer...
oh yea, ms abstinence has a pregnant 17 year old unmarried daughter... but Oh no, thats not an issue..... the thing i hate is when i talk about her daughter, or anyone, we arent bashing the Daughter.... we are bashing Palin for not even being able to convince her own daughter of her beliefs and legislation....

btw, your Campaign Manager has been quoted saying that this election "is not about the issues" but its about the composite image of the candidates and who are perceived as better leaders.... thats one great thing to say, he doesnt think it gives a flying fuck what the people want as long as they can ride the "McCain is a Maverick War Hero Train" all the way to the White House..... i almost loved as much as being called a "Nation of Whiners" by the McCain camp.... really lovely

Now, you think McCain will change the country? that he will steer us in the right direction? He couldnt get passed Bush in 2000, and then after that agreed with the President 90% of the time while he was in office... so basically the country wouldve been in the Same condition had he gotten elected 8 years ago instead of Bush.... McCain has been in Congress over 20 years, and as much as he thinks he's a Maverick, and thinks he is a Washington outsider, he's not.... he's too old, too stubborn, too grumpy, and hot-headed, and been part of Washington way too long to achieve the change that we honestly Do need.

as Obama said very accurately... its not as if McCain doesnt care, its that he doesnt Get it, he doesnt Know.

Are you the biggest fucking idiot that ever walked the earth? No, my real name isn't Mimesis, what the fuck hahaha? My real name is Austin, but you can address me as sir.

You have ZERO knowledge of macroeconomics, and anybody who has the most elementary, fucking worthless foundation of knowledge EVER will say you're an idiot. Unemployment will NEVER be at 0%. I say it will go back to 5% because that's the natural rate of unemployment. Do you even fucking know what unemployment is, or who's considered unemployed? That was a rhetorical question because if you did you'd understand why it can never reach 0%. I know it will correct itself because I understand macroeconomics, something you obviously don't know shit about.

I'm not going to address the rest of your post or any future posts from you until you start talking about shit that's actually relevant and makes sense. NOBODY is saying that unemployment will just keep rising until it fucking reaches 100% or whatever your trying to suggest in your worthless and idiotic attempt at explaining a basic macroeconomic principle.

McCain is old and Palin is conservative. What a fucking shocker. I stopped reading your post after the first paragraph then skimmed over the rest on my way down to pressing the Quick Reply button. Your arguments aren't worth the 5 minutes it takes me to read and reply to this shit, so just please stop posting. You're a fucking retard. Get out of my thread. Oh, and learn how to type too.

Last edited by Mimesis : 09-03-08 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-03-08, 01:17 PM   #57
Magic5

IP: B636 2130

Seriously, can an Obama supporter come in here and tell this fucking moron that the natural rate of unemployment is 5% and it'll never be 0%? Jesus, maybe if somebody who's on the same "team" as this dude told him he's wrong he wouldn't ramble on for multiple paragraphs, miraculously not making one decent point.

Last edited by Mimesis : 09-03-08 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-03-08, 01:18 PM   #58
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Oh, and yes, there is a middle class. Stop watching Lou Dobbs for a few minutes and actually think about it.

ROFL.....sure there is. Sure, there...is.

Prove that point.

Old 09-03-08, 01:19 PM   #59
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Seriously, can an Obama supporter come in here and tell this fucking moron that the natural rate of unemployment is 5% and it'll never be 0%? Jesus, maybe if somebody who's on the same "team" as this dude told him he's wrong he wouldn't ramble on for multiple paragraphs, miraculously not making one decent point.

Mim's is right, there is always suppose to be some type of unemployment.

Old 09-03-08, 01:20 PM   #60
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
fuck representative government

there's only one way to fix this nation, and that's to make the citizens law makers. (People actually count as One.)

instead our best hope is to get on the street with a picket sign, call up some buddies and drink beers as the time passes us by and nothing happens

fuck yeah 2v!!! Lets take 5 steps backwards and live in caves n fuck women with hair on their face's.

Get the fuck outta here with your whiny bitch bullshit....go post something else about the magnificent hurrican that is gonna whipe out the human race