RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-08, 03:15 PM   #46
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 2B66 7CC0

fletch= the man.

esvee, cee-ess

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 11-21-08, 03:56 PM   #47
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 967B 85BD

Why is the wack fuck CALI even in this crew? Real talk, but he has no talent at all. He cant rap, he cant write poetry, he cant write open mics. Im honestly being as real as I can be when I say, he isnt talented, sure maybe 4 years ago he seemed good on here, but since then everyone has elevated like crazy and hes still stuck back in 04.
Old 11-21-08, 10:54 PM   #48
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Does that mean I'm in?

I'm a rep anyway, f'real.
Old 11-23-08, 07:35 PM   #49
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

^^^you're on the roster bud.

check your p.m. box.

s.v.

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 11-23-08, 08:23 PM   #50
Chryme Sindicate
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0654 217D

let me in................................................ .........
Old 11-23-08, 08:32 PM   #51
King Solo
Skadoosh!

word, I peeped the message

i'm down, definitely
Old 11-23-08, 10:46 PM   #52
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 8B62 BDCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Why is the wack fuck CALI even in this crew? Real talk, but he has no talent at all. He cant rap, he cant write poetry, he cant write open mics. Im honestly being as real as I can be when I say, he isnt talented, sure maybe 4 years ago he seemed good on here, but since then everyone has elevated like crazy and hes still stuck back in 04.

*hates being ignored*
Old 11-23-08, 10:47 PM   #53
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 6FC2 7177

word at curt coming home;0

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-08, 11:12 AM   #54
Chryme Sindicate
New to RV

so i am i beimg ignored...........thats not professional
Old 11-26-08, 09:03 AM   #55
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Well for starters, you are an alias.. OBVIOUSLY.

But most importantly, you are a dumb alias.

The family is called CRHYME Sindicate... not CHRYME Sindicate. Your illiteracy is insulting dude.
Old 11-26-08, 05:28 PM   #56
Chryme Sindicate
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
Well for starters, you are an alias.. OBVIOUSLY.

But most importantly, you are a dumb alias.

The family is called CRHYME Sindicate... not CHRYME Sindicate. Your illiteracy is insulting dude.

i am not an alias...and i know what its called...so i spelled my name differnt.....o yea and in a battle i woul dfuck you up nick......
Old 11-27-08, 12:09 AM   #57
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
*hates being ignored*

^^^you aren't being ignored cutty.

like it or not...c.a.l.i. IS FAM. just as you are bruh. FAM.

crhyme sin is a brotherhood. crhyme sin is a family. family is about trust, teamwork, strength and loyalty no matter what. you might not agree with what c.a.l.i. says. i understand that. shit, i don't even agree with what c.a.l.i. says most of the time. lol. but c.a.l.i. is c.a.l.i. regardless of what anyone thinks/knows...he has proven to me time after time that he is loyal to me...and to the team. yeah, he pops off often. people think that he needs more elevation, but so what. i agree, he's pure drama...and it's clear that he's hated by 99.999% of the site. and??? i am loyal to my family. each and every die hard member. dope or dud...black or white...right or wrong. give me your dedication...and i'll give you my heart (no homo) and a place to call home. there is nothing that i wouldn't do for any of you. EVER. when c.a.l.i. came back to "sin city", there was no other option but to welcome him with open arms. until he jeopardizes the integrity of the team...defies the general consensus of the fam or completely bails on me/us...i/we are obligated to stick together and ride. point blank period.

you may disagree with me...which i know you do, but it's okay. we can agree to disagree bruh. but, i cannot go against what i believe in. a lot of people have let me down and/or bailed on me. i will not punish or turn my back on those that actually stand with me.

stand with me again...and let's mash together (no homo x2).

the crew can function properly as multiple chapters/clique's/factions if need be...just as long as the overall objective is the same: CRHYME SINDICATE COMES FIRST!!!

we can only improve from within. so come home. help add more to the c.s. legacy brother. be proud of what we represent. embrace your riders. let's not have petty differences or ego clashes keep us from fulfilling our destiny as the trailblazers that we are or taint the royal bloodline that we possess.

boostin' the muthafuckin' crhyme rate...

...your brother s.v.

Old 11-27-08, 03:16 AM   #58
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chryme Sindicate
i am not an alias...and i know what its called...so i spelled my name differnt.....o yea and in a battle i woul dfuck you up nick......

rofl

how would you fuck me up? i don't battle on here anymore.
Old 11-27-08, 05:14 PM   #59
Chryme Sindicate
New to RV

beacause your weak...your washed up....your all out pf lyrics.........
Old 11-27-08, 09:50 PM   #60
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 651E B56A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^you aren't being ignored cutty.

like it or not...c.a.l.i. IS FAM. just as you are bruh. FAM.

crhyme sin is a brotherhood. crhyme sin is a family. family is about trust, teamwork, strength and loyalty no matter what. you might not agree with what c.a.l.i. says. i understand that. shit, i don't even agree with what c.a.l.i. says most of the time. lol. but c.a.l.i. is c.a.l.i. regardless of what anyone thinks/knows...he has proven to me time after time that he is loyal to me...and to the team. yeah, he pops off often. people think that he needs more elevation, but so what. i agree, he's pure drama...and it's clear that he's hated by 99.999% of the site. and??? i am loyal to my family. each and every die hard member. dope or dud...black or white...right or wrong. give me your dedication...and i'll give you my heart (no homo) and a place to call home. there is nothing that i wouldn't do for any of you. EVER. when c.a.l.i. came back to "sin city", there was no other option but to welcome him with open arms. until he jeopardizes the integrity of the team...defies the general consensus of the fam or completely bails on me/us...i/we are obligated to stick together and ride. point blank period.

you may disagree with me...which i know you do, but it's okay. we can agree to disagree bruh. but, i cannot go against what i believe in. a lot of people have let me down and/or bailed on me. i will not punish or turn my back on those that actually stand with me.

stand with me again...and let's mash together (no homo x2).

the crew can function properly as multiple chapters/clique's/factions if need be...just as long as the overall objective is the same: CRHYME SINDICATE COMES FIRST!!!

we can only improve from within. so come home. help add more to the c.s. legacy brother. be proud of what we represent. embrace your riders. let's not have petty differences or ego clashes keep us from fulfilling our destiny as the trailblazers that we are or taint the royal bloodline that we possess.

boostin' the muthafuckin' crhyme rate...

...your brother s.v.

100% respect, allways love for CS.

But end a the day, your only as strong as your weakest link, fuck cali. Ill have CS back till the day I never logg back in brother, but I refuse to be apart a anything that losers involved in.