RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-08, 11:19 PM   #46
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D3E9 C878

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
im not talking about NFL potential...you dont have to be a great NFL player to be a great college player. I hope you dont think that if your talent doesnt transfer into the NFL..then you were never an elite player...just look at the Heisman list..and tell me how many NFL hall of famers are on that list...some..yes...but a large percentage were average or not even good in the NFL. See, Troy Smith...See, Matt Leinart...Need i bring up Ryan Leaf? Leaf was ELITE in college..damn near unstoppable..and he should forever be remembered as one of the great college QB's. And, If you dont think Tim Tebow is a GREAT college quarterback..well frankly..your just fucking stupid.

and the only thing i said about VY..was that he always found a way to win somehow...i never said he would be a great NFL QB..he just always seemed to do enough to get the W is all i said...which he did. A lot of that had to do with a great D.

we shall agree to disagree...id take a great D...youd take a great O

i'll give you the college status, but sometimes the talent you play in college sucks making you seem alot better than you are, ryan leaf? ugh pls dont, had to watch him stink it up for my team...its like saying, remember ryan leaf? man he was a fucking beast, imagine what he could of done in the nfl..........eeehhhh no. ex with VY dude was truly a man vs boy's, got to the nfl, had SOME success, but now its men your playing with and they've figured you out, now you have to pass and your not so great a passer, i love vince ima a fan, but he needs to get that arm up to par if he's going to have major success in the league
Old 10-14-08, 08:44 PM   #47
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

sure....but Ryan Leaf was an elite college player...like him or not.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote