RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-08, 06:19 AM   #61
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: A455 411E

LMAO!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA (DIES) man, JTR you take this forum shit seriously huh? get a girl yo!!
Old 11-16-08, 11:46 AM   #62
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Does anybody even like SPuL anymore?
Old 11-16-08, 12:33 PM   #63
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
LMAO!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA (DIES) man, JTR you take this forum shit seriously huh? get a girl yo!!

umm, no actually i don't =/
Old 11-16-08, 01:07 PM   #64
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol saint michel RDP is considered the ghetto of Montreal, im not bragging dude, it's not even that bad there, a bunch of wannabe crips and bloods who think they in cali

I was in Mcdonalds with a red shirt with a friend and two crips I guy and girl came asking if I was in the bloods, my friend started running his mouth having my back, so then I started running my mouth too saying this isnt LA and y'all some fake ass pussies, then the mcdonalds people kicked them out, they came back waiting outside with like 20 people in blue... we woulda got stomped out but for some reason they were stupid to have other people waiting outside the other exit, we went out by there and just walked away straight up lolll

since we're on the theme of proving things. Prove that too b

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-08, 01:09 PM   #65
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Does anybody even like SPuL anymore?

LOL @ saying that like this is a popularity contest. I hope you weren't serious. The minute you start caring whether people on a rap board like you or not is the time when you need to step outside your room and go get some real friends.

But then again I'm talking to the dude who grabbed all his real life friends and got them all to sign up on an internet message board and started a net crew together. LOL

you're cool b

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-16-08, 01:11 PM   #66
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
since we're on the theme of proving things. Prove that too b

www.google.com

"crips in Saint Michel, Montreal"

"Perspectives 2 alternative highschool, Saint Michel, Montreal"
Old 11-16-08, 03:30 PM   #67
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
LOL @ saying that like this is a popularity contest. I hope you weren't serious. The minute you start caring whether people on a rap board like you or not is the time when you need to step outside your room and go get some real friends.

But then again I'm talking to the dude who grabbed all his real life friends and got them all to sign up on an internet message board and started a net crew together. LOL

you're cool b

Wait a second.. who said I cared?

And Lmfao @ saying I grabbed all my real life friends, actually I was the last to join out of all of them, go check the dates before you make an ass of yourself.

I could give fuck less what people on here think about me. I know that YOU actually care and don't even try to play it off like you don't. You try so hard to gain approval from everybody on everything you do. You're obviously not that cool in real life so you post up every little thing you do on here hoping to get praised or something.

Fuck, dude.. you started your own god damn website and deleted and edited posts I made dissing you because you said the members praised you and you didn't want that altered.

So honestly dude.. don't try and act like you're something you aren't.

/don't reply to this, it'll be pointless. Nobody wants to read another one of your posts full of "b's" and "the kid" with a bunch of bullshit that nobody really gives a fuck about but you.
Old 11-16-08, 08:31 PM   #68
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Wait a second.. who said I cared?
rofl @ thinking I was talking to you. I was speaking in general kid. Fact that you thought I was talking bout you probably means you're in denial that you do

And Lmfao @ saying I grabbed all my real life friends, actually I was the last to join out of all of them, go check the dates before you make an ass of yourself.
rofl how does that make it any better that a whole group of friends got together and joined a rap site and created a net crew? lmao

I could give fuck less what people on here think about me. I know that YOU actually care and don't even try to play it off like you don't. You try so hard to gain approval from everybody on everything you do. You're obviously not that cool in real life so you post up every little thing you do on here hoping to get praised or something.
Where? Rofl You think I say things like "Weerd" or "nah layins? weerd.." or "SNAKE LOL GET OFF ME MY MANS" in real life? LOL this shit is jokes to me dude. i took it seriously early on in RV yea (2004-2005). Cuz this site helped me grow a lot wih my music, and helped me make contacts with people who helped me further develop my music. But LOL if I wanted people to like me, I'd constantly make threads like poetic. I don't care if people like me on RV for posting "cool", etc. and I'ma baller outside RV b. Me and my boys do better things than sign up to websites and form E-crews. Aiight b?

Fuck, dude.. you started your own god damn website and deleted and edited posts I made dissing you because you said the members praised you and you didn't want that altered.
ROFL where? LOL @ that. You didn't even post until when you kept getting sonned in the 1-2-1 punch league by me. then you got butt hurt cuz you lost to the kid. honestly, you had no chance man. Then started bitching and crying. Everyone thought YOU were the herb man. Then you started crying on RV about it. Get over it already man.

So honestly dude.. don't try and act like you're something you aren't.
LOL you must have missed the point where I said I don't tie my internet life to my real life. I fuck around on the net, I'ma baller in real life. Get it straight bb

/don't reply to this, it'll be pointless. Nobody wants to read another one of your posts full of "b's" and "the kid" with a bunch of bullshit that nobody really gives a fuck about but you.
Obviously you do. You just spent this whole last post "TRYING" to analyze my life like you know me. Then turn around and say nobody really gives a fuck about me? I think you just gave about 2 or 3 fucks about me right there b

I'm still waiting on that remix to that "I Love SPuL" song you sang on MSN b

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-16-08, 08:42 PM   #69
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

word to josh being a chef, now make me some waffle fries bitch
Old 12-26-08, 11:10 AM   #70
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: CFFC A1CA

...in the 1st pic,you look like a fuckin homo.pink sweater, sunken in face,u look like u dropped like 50 lbs.stop messin with that white shit dude.
n did i mention ur friends look like fuckin losers?

2nd pic u look like u n ur bf are huggin up gettin ready to cuddle...couple faggots getting drunk holdin each other...not even bothering to look at the rest
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-08, 11:17 AM   #71
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: CFFC A1CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
im skinny but I look good as hell and still cut, plus im cute as fuck, funny, witty, intellectual, I cook bomb shit etc etcc, bitches love my style man. By the way I aint french, but yea, go talk to Speats bout that, he's a really skinny frenchy ahahaha

..ellen,that sounds like a personal ad for real...u tryna holler at some of the dudes on here or what?lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-09, 01:09 AM   #72
steve_swagger
martien musik

IP: 37B1 79DF

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha thank you for saying that i was wondering what the fuck the thread turned into