RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-09, 03:23 PM   #16
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2CE6 7D96

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
actually selling phones you get benefits right off the bat, no waiting for 90 days.
You get to dress professional, look clean, feel sharp.
You get to talk to fine ass women all day.
You get commission plus hourly.

and yeah. it's pretty nice.

It's a lot better than stocking shelves.

^^Wait. Which phone company you work for?
You better not be one of those dudes who hangs out in the middle of the mall and tries to stop people when they walk by. I fucking hate those guys.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-09, 03:27 PM   #17
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
You better not be one of those dudes who hangs out in the middle of the mall and tries to stop people when they walk by. I fucking hate those guys.

Word, they can get molotov'd up.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-22-09, 03:28 PM   #18
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B463 EA92

Quote:

I work for corporate AT&T now a days.

I'm working down in Olympia.

I was supposed to get transfered up to Northgate though.

[retired]
Old 01-22-09, 03:34 PM   #19
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2CE6 7D96

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
I work for corporate AT&T now a days.

I'm working down in Olympia.

I was supposed to get transfered up to Northgate though.

Lol if you got transfered to Northgate don't plan on meeting too many "fine ass women" there. I take classes right across the street and that mall is usually pretty dead in the good-looking-women department. Alderwood, now thats a different story...

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-09, 03:50 PM   #20
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 66E1 70F5

99.9% of this site is 2 people according to the business man...

what a fuckwhit
Old 01-22-09, 03:52 PM   #21
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP: B463 EA92

Quote:
Lol if you got transfered to Northgate don't plan on meeting too many "fine ass women" there. I take classes right across the street and that mall is usually pretty dead in the good-looking-women department. Alderwood, now thats a different story...

lol shit are you serious?

DAMN.

I don't know then, I might stay down here then. I just heard there is more money to be made up there.

[retired]
Old 01-22-09, 05:47 PM   #22
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

I know a Coke merchandiser that makes over 50 grand a year. How much do you make Business Man? 15? 20?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 01-22-09, 06:14 PM   #23
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C019 9845

silly ass fat kids

you think dressing professional and thinkin you look good is a 'perk' of a job?

wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 01-22-09, 11:34 PM   #24
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: E9C9 3C2B

Lmao @ braggin about your fuckin coca cola job like its a career. You aint go to school for that shit, and it takes absolutely no brain power.
And that stackin those coke products is more straining then you makin it out to be. Especially when delivering to stores like Target, K-Mart, etc.
Cause you have to stack it the way the display is, you have to re arrange that bullshit and you sometimes even gotta take away the coke thats about to expire. And you have to have it done by a certain time, cause you have to meet a quota everyday.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-09, 11:43 PM   #25
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Lmao @ braggin about your fuckin coca cola job like its a career. You aint go to school for that shit, and it takes absolutely no brain power.
And that stackin those coke products is more straining then you makin it out to be. Especially when delivering to stores like Target, K-Mart, etc.
Cause you have to stack it the way the display is, you have to re arrange that bullshit and you sometimes even gotta take away the coke thats about to expire. And you have to have it done by a certain time, cause you have to meet a quota everyday.

rofl

obvioulsy you dont understand my job, if your talkin about building a display...

i dont know about you, but you'd have to be one big ass pussy if you can't move more than a few 12 packs of soda....

yeah, you do have to build displays, but dumb fuck, they are on a pallet...and at shitty stores like Kmart that dont sell anything, you keep the soda on the same pallet so you dont re-build it every time...also, all the end caps, like at the end of a isle @ a store...they are permenate end caps, they dont get rebuild every day, you just add 15 cases of soda per day to them...

also, your right, it sure doesn't take alot to understand how to do my job, but its also one of the hardest jobs to get, becuase it's so easy, pay's great, and its a good job to stay in shape, also the benefits rock

and i'm not sure, but i know i'd much rather have a legit job, than slaggin weed or coke or whatever it is that you claim to be selling, which if you ARE selling shit, its whatever...i know some people who do that shit who make MAD MAD MAD money, but its like...its dirty money, and that shit is dangerous and you can loose alot of your life for what, money? materasltic bullshit? if thats what your into, go for it Zone

but seriously, hope off my dick....

NO MORE WHITE LIES, CUZ MY PRESIDENTS BLLLLACCCKKKK

Old 01-23-09, 12:32 AM   #26
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

obvioulsy you dont understand my job, if your talkin about building a display...

i dont know about you, but you'd have to be one big ass pussy if you can't move more than a few 12 packs of soda....

yeah, you do have to build displays, but dumb fuck, they are on a pallet...and at shitty stores like Kmart that dont sell anything, you keep the soda on the same pallet so you dont re-build it every time...also, all the end caps, like at the end of a isle @ a store...they are permenate end caps, they dont get rebuild every day, you just add 15 cases of soda per day to them...

also, your right, it sure doesn't take alot to understand how to do my job, but its also one of the hardest jobs to get, becuase it's so easy, pay's great, and its a good job to stay in shape, also the benefits rock

and i'm not sure, but i know i'd much rather have a legit job, than slaggin weed or coke or whatever it is that you claim to be selling, which if you ARE selling shit, its whatever...i know some people who do that shit who make MAD MAD MAD money, but its like...its dirty money, and that shit is dangerous and you can loose alot of your life for what, money? materasltic bullshit? if thats what your into, go for it Zone

but seriously, hope off my dick....

NO MORE WHITE LIES, CUZ MY PRESIDENTS BLLLLACCCKKKK

You're braggin about a bullshit ass job!
I can imagine how you got it. Ya moms and pops bitchin at you, tellin you to get off them rapsites and look for a job. You got lucky with coca cola. Stop acting like you won the lottery, you fuckin dicksucker.
I dont SLAG anything, because SLAGGING isnt a word.
And I dont even know what would give you te assumption that I have anything to do with drugs. I havent even mentioned drugs on this site at all. Maybe its YOU thats on MY dick.. tryin to figure out what Im doing in my life.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 01-23-09, 12:36 AM   #27
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
You're braggin about a bullshit ass job!
I can imagine how you got it. Ya moms and pops bitchin at you, tellin you to get off them rapsites and look for a job. You got lucky with coca cola. Stop acting like you won the lottery, you fuckin dicksucker.
I dont SLAG anything, because SLAGGING isnt a word.
And I dont even know what would give you te assumption that I have anything to do with drugs. I havent even mentioned drugs on this site at all. Maybe its YOU thats on MY dick.. tryin to figure out what Im doing in my life.

rofl

i kinda of figured a typical, normal response from such an arragont fuck head would have been a stretch

you claim to be 'stackin paper' and getting 'platinum chains' with a 9-5

well son, whats your 9-5?

rofl, and you getting ON MY dick about MY JOB...you keep talkin shit about it, and once i discredit your entire arugement, all i get back is some random outburst about how i supposedly won a lottery? faggot, i applied when i was mad @ my old boss @ my old job...i didn't get a call back for 5 months, thats how long it took becuase no one quit for 5 months @ my job before there was even a fucking opening, and i was intervied with 20 other people....they chose me becuase i'm witty and have good work ethic, something you prob. dont understand

you can make up all this bullshit about how i dont have any of this, but i can prove anything that i talk about, my house, cars, job, tv's, chains, watches, shoes, anything....fuck, i can even prove i HAVE A CAMERA...with a working CORD...rofl, cuz i'm not fake, but its all good bro..

keep living ya dream

Old 01-23-09, 12:49 AM   #28
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 22B5 2D51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
I was hoping it was this I Swear

LMAO AT THE WHITE GUY!!!
AHAHA THE GLASSES! I FORGOT BOUT HIM!
Old 01-23-09, 01:20 AM   #29
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
rofl

i kinda of figured a typical, normal response from such an arragont fuck head would have been a stretch

you claim to be 'stackin paper' and getting 'platinum chains' with a 9-5

well son, whats your 9-5?

rofl, and you getting ON MY dick about MY JOB...you keep talkin shit about it, and once i discredit your entire arugement, all i get back is some random outburst about how i supposedly won a lottery? faggot, i applied when i was mad @ my old boss @ my old job...i didn't get a call back for 5 months, thats how long it took becuase no one quit for 5 months @ my job before there was even a fucking opening, and i was intervied with 20 other people....they chose me becuase i'm witty and have good work ethic, something you prob. dont understand

you can make up all this bullshit about how i dont have any of this, but i can prove anything that i talk about, my house, cars, job, tv's, chains, watches, shoes, anything....fuck, i can even prove i HAVE A CAMERA...with a working CORD...rofl, cuz i'm not fake, but its all good bro..

keep living ya dream

Did I ask you when you applied?! And did I say you won the lottery? I guess reading comprehension isnt mandatory when working for Coca Cola. Lmao
I never said you didnt have anything... You're tryin too damn hard. I never said I had a 9 to 5, I dont think I EVER mentioned what I do on this site. So stop trying to figure out my life and be in my business because everyone is in yours and be in yours.
Im not bout to go back and forth about whose on who dick, cause I dont dick ride. Never have, never will. But you, you dick ride too hard, fuckin a nigga pelvis all up. OKAY YOU WORK FOR COCA COLA! WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOUR JOB!!
Now how bout you actually go to work sometime and get off rv.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-23-09, 05:14 AM   #30
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: D445 F2FA

Quote:
rofl, actually i dont...i go from grocery store to grocery store...all igotta do is stock up the shelfs and leave

so i pretty much take a shopping cart put soem 12 packs in it and some 20 oz soda and put em into a cooler

pretty easy if you ask me, i make my own rules ..no boss telling me to do shit, i get a cellphone, a gas card, i get raises every 6 months...just got 2 weeks of vacation and i've only been their for 7 months

i unno bout you..but i'd say i've got a pretty sweet ass job

.......i used to work for coke that shit sucked.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..