RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-06, 11:52 PM   #46
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
im good ma. beautiful baby. congrats......word.

sa-lute!

s.v.

thank you,be thankful u men never have to go through labour..lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-06, 11:53 PM   #47
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

lol my bad ...
n yeah kryo is there cuz i'm a lazy mofo lol never got around to changin my sig...holla
Old 03-23-06, 05:12 AM   #48
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
thank you,be thankful u men never have to go through labour..lol

It's the punishment for getting Adam in trouble. God got you good!
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 08:17 AM   #49
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 62FD 3E12

Yea, that damn apple trick got us everytime, lol.
Old 03-23-06, 06:47 PM   #50
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 676B 9D48

all you need is a pointy hat

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 07:27 PM   #51
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

....rofl how predictable after i went n dissed ur pic u come in here talkin shit....u have a bleech blond faggot eminem bitten hairstyle ,n swollen cheecks that look like u sucked one too many dicks......
Old 03-23-06, 07:39 PM   #52
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 676B 9D48

actually, your a stupid hooker...and if you check the times....you can see Nobody dissed anyone, untill I dissed you, unless you are reffering to the first post you had in my thread, which didin't have any kind of negative comment in it..so if you consider that a diss...than how the fuck are you 12-0?...as a matter of fact..how the fuck are you 12-0 anyways?.....and this was definately

and....your incorrect about something else....I DON'T have bleached hair...I DID have bleached hair...and i got mad pussy at the same time...now..i have a shaved head...and a bitten hairstyle?

is that a fuckin joke? theres 6 billion PLUS people in the world.....and how many hairstyles?

i think that means your hair style..or lack of hair style....is bitten than too.....

god damn your a stupid bitch..if your gonna diss me, atleast attempt at saying something that makes sense, and is relevant to NOW

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 08:09 PM   #53
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

actually i was implyin that u are hiding ur face in my post in the other thread,for GOOD REASON,n even u said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braille
22 views and no replies....damn..i'm ugly....even with snowboard goggles on....

...rofl admitting u are fuckin ugly,which is an understatement if u ask me...rofl
how am i 12-0? well actually my record is better than that,except the battles i won in tournies dont go toward ur text record
...n i call that a bitten hairstyle cuz a bunch of stupid ugly white wigger rappers all started bleachin their hair after eminem came out..there is NOTHING u can do,hairstyle or otherwise,to fix that mug u call ur face.....btw,why dont u post a closeup of ur face so i can diss u even more,IF U ARE NOT SCARED THAT IS ROFL
.....oh yeah ,n u sayin" oh u are a stupid hooker" is a REAL BIG ORIGINAL DISS rofl...good one there faggot.....braggin about pussy? only dudes who are gettin NONE are doin that............i'm out,dont reply unless its with a closeup rofl
Old 03-23-06, 08:26 PM   #54
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 5289 AD6C

Oh, so "can't see you at all, are you in that picture where i can see peoples faces"
implies that I am trying to hide my face because I am ugly? Get fuckin real, stop attempting to manipulate shit, because you're horrible at it.
saying "damn i'm ugly" was a fuckin joke....the whole part with the "even with my goggles on" gives it away...who the fuck looks good with snowboarding goggles on? Nobody, hence.....the joke....god damn your dumb...your ability to read between the lines and comprehend is rediculously bad....and wigger? bitch, are you serious? first, i'm far from a wigger, i don't talk black...i don't act black...i don't dress black....secondly....how are you gonna call me out by saying...my disses are un-original...when you call me a wigger...1...thats not original at all...2...it's as far from the truth as you can possibly get...3....you actually are a stupid hooker, you're stupid(i've already pointed that out 10 different times with 10 different examples) and you are a hooker...you DO have a kid...right?

and what does bitten mean again? isn't that slang for plagerism? or copying?
thats my whole fucking point when i say....YOU COULD SAY THAT ABOUT ANY HAIR STYLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD....and if i had a camera, i would post a closeup of my face just because you asked...but i already have them....now, if you would really like...i can PROVE girls i've been with, dated, slept with..and all that....and than i can post there picture...and we will have the board vote on who looks better....the girls i've been with..or you...i don't reccomend that option...but than again..no matter how unanimous the vote is in my favor...you'll just talk shit, and make up excuses for being fuckin ugly....and i wasn't braggin about getting pussy that looks better than you...because getting pussy that looks 1000 times better than you, says absolutely nothing at all...

once again....all you have are mislead statements...because thats all you have to defend yourself

Old 03-23-06, 08:38 PM   #55
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

ROFL i just went n looked at some of ur other pics n i wish i hadnt....rofl
dont make me post a couple of them here where u look like a fuckin CERTIFIED HOMO ROFL
n if i were u,i wouldnt be braggin about that bad skin man lookin chick who resembles CHINA ROFL

Quote:
god damn your dumb...your ability to read between the lines and comprehend is rediculously bad....

...i just wanted to point out to ur dumb ass,that the next time u decide to call someone DUMB,make sure u dont make TWO spelling mistakes in the very sentence rofl
(its you'redumb,not your dumb,and the next time u want to use the word ridiculous,make sure u know how to spell it rofl)

Quote:
and you are a hooker...you DO have a kid...right?

ROFL,so cuz i have a kid i'm a hooker ROFL SO I GUESS UR MOTHER IS TOO THEN

....n lastly,i also wouldnt be braggin about that text record that u got winnin TOPICALS,n NO SHOWS n beatin kids with 0-1 records ROFL...u fuckin SUCK
Old 03-23-06, 08:41 PM   #56
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

*awaits u to write me a novel long love letter like u did in open mic* rofl
Old 03-23-06, 08:42 PM   #57
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

you're absolutely right....being as how spelling defines your level of intelligence, and ability to comprehend...right? once again, you are fucking dumb.

Do you want me to pull apart every spelling and grammatical error you make? I hope not, because i will be very busy for a long time. By the way, I would like for you to show me where I once bragged about my record.

I'm not proud of my record, because it doesn't mean shit to me.

That being said, i could still destroy you in poetry, topical, text battle, and anything audio.

Old 03-23-06, 08:46 PM   #58
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

....rofl...wow,funny u were a NOBODY when i was around battling ppl,u signed up a month apart from me yet I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK U ARE U ARE SO FUCKIN INSIGNIFICANT.....i read a few of ur lines n i was cryin tears from laughing so hysterically U FUCKIN SUCK
.....n btw,spelling does not define intelligence,BUT, anyone with any sense would know that u dont go callin someone DUMB than make not one but TWO fuckin spellin mistakes like a moron ROFL....dumbass
Old 03-23-06, 08:47 PM   #59
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

.....btw i wanted to make sure u saw my comment about ur mother being a hooker SINCE SHE HAD A KID ROFL
Old 03-23-06, 08:53 PM   #60
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
....rofl...wow,funny u were a NOBODY when i was around battling ppl,u signed up a month apart from me yet I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK U ARE U ARE SO FUCKIN INSIGNIFICANT.....i read a few of ur lines n i was cryin tears from laughing so hysterically U FUCKIN SUCK
.....n btw,spelling does not define intelligence,BUT, anyone with any sense would know that u dont go callin someone DUMB than make not one but TWO fuckin spellin mistakes like a moron ROFL....dumbass

LMAO...right....once again..your saying shit that doesn't apply to me...because i could beat the best of the best on here, and they will tell you i could too...flow intelligent...nostra..atticus..they will all tell you i could beat them...not every time...but i could...and as far as text....i could hold my own with anyone on here.....

and anyone with intelligence knows, that being dumb is irrelevant to your ability to spell..I'm not dyslexic, but some of the greatest minds in the world are, so...your theory just got shit on