RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-06, 08:53 PM   #61
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: B760 BAF2

damnit, would somebody please take a good look at that baby?

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 08:56 PM   #62
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

rofl...u are talkin about beating the best of the best? flow intelligent and nostra? rofl THOSE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST???? try beating enygma and apo kold n if u win come holla at me
....i beat anyone who was any good on here then i retired,just ask ur friend spul
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 08:56 PM   #63
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

By the way, my mom WAS a hooker...and probably still is.

Think I care? Why would I? That doesn't define me. Just like your Kid might be something great, and he will say...

"Yeah, my mom was a hooker, and probably still is."

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 08:58 PM   #64
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

rofl so ur dumb ass thinks that just because YOUR mother was a hooker ,anyone who has a kid must be one? WOW u are probably THE stupidest fag i've ever come across just stop talkin u just keep digging urself deeper with each post...
Old 03-23-06, 09:05 PM   #65
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

enygma? the best?

no....
not at all
he's good...but not the best....

and ask my friend spul? lmao

we've beefed more than anyone on the history of this thread

and being as how i don't make shit up to try and win an argument, or a beef match...or a battle...

i'm gonna tell you this....you know how to battle, but your shit is mediocre at best....AT BEST

and thats not me hating, thats me being honest

you've been saying shit that has nothing to do with me the whole time

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 09:08 PM   #66
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

rofl my shit is mediocre at best that is funny thats why i've beaten everyone who was anyone on this board
..i said go battle enygma or apo kold cuz those 2 are the better ppl on this board,not better than me,but lets see u get past them....they will SHIT all over flow intelligent or nostra those ppl were nobodies when i was around son..........
...just name a few ppl u've battled who are even WORTH mentioning
Old 03-23-06, 09:08 PM   #67
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Lol, did i ever once say that because of my mom bein a slut...that means i think every girl is a slut that has a kid?

nope, sure didn't.

Once again, your reading comprehension is horrible.

Maybe I was wrong for assuming, but I assumed that you wern't very old, being as how you were making fun of a 13 year old....(kryo)

so either you're pretty young to have a kid...and it was an accident, and the only reason it happened was because you sleep around way more than you should, and you're too stupid to use contraceptive shit..or you are the right age for a child, it was intentional..and you have no life.

Pick.

Old 03-23-06, 09:09 PM   #68
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

n i'm not talkin no pussy ass poetic topical battle ,i mean REAL battling faggot
Old 03-23-06, 09:12 PM   #69
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Nobody, thats the reason i said before..my record doesn't mean shit to me.

or did you not understand that either?

and you're not good...i'm sorry...i don't know how else to put it, you will never beat me...in anything, and right now, you're a huge waist of my time.

So continue to throw out mislead and blind comments that are completely irrelevant to me.........and I'll just laugh when i read that, and consider that satisfactory...because you are never going to understand half of what I'm saying....so it's pointless

Old 03-23-06, 09:14 PM   #70
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

1.kryo is not 13
2. when was the last time i even battled ,i retired ages ago
3. i dont live on this board,i BARELY even come on anymore,i've been posting for like what,a couple of days at best? thats cuz i'm home on maternity leave dumbass....
..................and maybe u should look through my posts then u'll find the answer to ur question,but just know this is not no unplanned teen pregnancy like ur hooker mother's...
go call china for some dick in ur ass ....faggot....stop talkin...
Old 03-23-06, 09:15 PM   #71
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

u know what man,dont make me post one of UR verses beside one of mine....dont make me humiliate u any more than i already have.......seriously,u are fuckin wack
just tell me,what was ur name on here when i was battling ppl?
Old 03-23-06, 09:17 PM   #72
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

you're right...you retired ages ago...yet you were here in...2004?

thats exactly 2 years...

and your right, kryo isn't 13..he's 15....but he was 13 when you made that....and you were only a year and a half away from having a kid....

i rest my fuckin case.

Old 03-23-06, 09:19 PM   #73
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

okay, do it...post my diss to paranoid...against one of yours...

i would like that

than we can post a topical...against your best diss

and we'll see who likes what more

and than you can go and clean my shit off your forhead

Old 03-23-06, 09:21 PM   #74
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

"i retired ages ago" its a fuckin figure of speech u dumb fag rofl...u think i cant see when i registered on my profile????
.....maybe u pay attention to kryo's age,YOU DO LIKE MEN ,but i dont......lol
he was talkin shit n makin fake ids so thats how i went who gives a shit.....are u fuckin him? or whats ur sudden interest in kryo rofl............now unless u can make that list of WORTHY PPL u battled ....dont respond...cuz u really do suck
Old 03-23-06, 09:22 PM   #75
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

maybe I pay attention, or maybe i'm not blind, and it's easy as fuck to see it says..."age: 13"