RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Write Away Your Thoughts > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-09, 12:49 PM   #46
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 4859 033E

kid your the one that keeps it going... your just as much to blame.

go kill yourself nick... half you wins are from herbs on here anyways... go look at who you've battled.

PS im not dropping cause carla didnt fucking show.

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 04-04-09, 01:18 PM   #47
Johnny 6-feet
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4556 7CE7

^^Yeah man^^

For a guy who talks so much shit i'm yet to see any topical... well... shit... i'm yet to see anything at all from you.

And if RB's so wack, then come on in and join the SS league, i'm sure an 'ill head' like you would have no trouble cleaning up.
Old 04-04-09, 01:28 PM   #48
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck Yuu
kid your the one that keeps it going... your just as much to blame.

go kill yourself nick... half you wins are from herbs on here anyways... go look at who you've battled.

PS im not dropping cause carla didnt fucking show.

rofl @ this faggot

since when do I go around saying my rv net record is anything to be proud of.. lmao, everyone I battled on here minus say 3-4 people was garbage.. shit.. i was garbage back then.

I don't battle them on here though now do I, nor have I in over 2 years you fucking moron.

wow, people on this site... so fucking stupid.
Old 04-04-09, 01:29 PM   #49
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6-feet
^^Yeah man^^

For a guy who talks so much shit i'm yet to see any topical... well... shit... i'm yet to see anything at all from you.

And if RB's so wack, then come on in and join the SS league, i'm sure an 'ill head' like you would have no trouble cleaning up.

you wouldn't see topical either, fucking idiot. i'm not a topical writer. lmao @ bringing some random shit in this. I never even asked to be in this fucking tournament, so shut the fuck up.

and why would I come to RB.. i'm sorry, did you miss the part where I said RB is a dickfest full of people who hate members from RV and vote against them purely for that reason alone.

jesus, you people are fucking morons.
Old 04-04-09, 01:32 PM   #50
King Solo
Skadoosh!

If you all think you're such monsters at text

Old 04-04-09, 01:54 PM   #51
Johnny 6-feet
Herb

Just did, you shit talking little bitch.

Based on what i've seen from your behavior so far, i'm guessing you probably live in your mothers basement, are pushing 30, a fat-ass and are a class-A, undiluted pussy. Who would never EVER have the stones to talk the shit you do on a fucking website.

There was no need to get hostile with me faggot. I was sprinkling a little common sense in these fields of ignorance but you had to go and shoot your mouth off. In separate posts with separate quotes i noticed, because your dipshit brain can't figure out the mechanics of how posting works. Fine, run your fucking mouth, i couldn't care less, we all know that this shit right here is the absolute pinical of what you are going to achieve in your life (that's why you've got 3,000 posts a year, holy shit you have no life) , this shit right here is the bravest and most sucessful you will ever be. I know it's a thrill for you to type swear words on a keyboard, you're probably stroking yourself right now at the fact that a few of the iller heads on this small site are schooling you.

You're 0-2 down in this fucking league homo, even if you signed out, what made you decide to bring your retarded arse in here in the first place? Got lost or something?

I'm serious, go to rb, you will be fucking destroyed, in ANY of the leagues for that matter.

Go ahead, type another 3 posts in response. Bust a nut.

Last edited by Johnny 6-feet : 04-04-09 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-04-09, 04:32 PM   #52
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

All I know is, I've beat Mimesis, Nick Fletcher, SPuL, N.Tavarez, Feeble, Chrit, Automatic, Spitacular, Mets, Username, John Hensley (twice), Roger Glocks, Sonny Dimebagz, and I went 88 lines in a champ battle vs. DaTrusHurtz that I felt I shoulda won but he took it something like 5-3 (classic battle), been in a finals match vs. 9th Degree in his prime, beat Logic aka Socrates, Kempo MRK, and lost to David Lama and Young Philly in a champ match, there's other notable shit but I smoke too much to remember hahaha

Old 04-04-09, 04:35 PM   #53
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
you should drop some poetry again

Like actual poetry in the poetry section of textual territory? Here on RV? Where it would get no feed? Lol yea ok, I might
Old 04-04-09, 04:38 PM   #54
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobericc_lyrics
lol whatever yo, i asked other more experienced opinions including the champ and a few heads with better recs in LLL, who also said that i squashed you like a little roach... so i really dont care what you think man, i did what i do in that battle man

I'm not taking sides just cuz one of you is from here and the other from RB. I mean I voted for you over Mimesis who's my homie. But honestly, had those bars been fresh and not recycled, his verse was at a completely other level... It's hard to go that many times and it looks like you did it fast and it was a cool verse and I was impressed you actually went 50 since he talked shit bout going 50, but I don't think It was better then his verse
Old 04-04-09, 09:04 PM   #55
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C019 9845

too bad NO ONE FUCKING VOTES

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-05-09, 05:12 AM   #56
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
All I know is, I've beat Mimesis, Nick Fletcher, SPuL, N.Tavarez, Feeble, Chrit, Automatic, Spitacular, Mets, Username, John Hensley (twice), Roger Glocks, Sonny Dimebagz, and I went 88 lines in a champ battle vs. DaTrusHurtz that I felt I shoulda won but he took it something like 5-3 (classic battle), been in a finals match vs. 9th Degree in his prime, beat Logic aka Socrates, Kempo MRK, and lost to David Lama and Young Philly in a champ match, there's other notable shit but I smoke too much to remember hahaha

When did you beat me?
Old 04-05-09, 05:13 AM   #57
King Solo
Skadoosh!

p.s. - I love how 90% of this league are catching feelings from what I say.
Old 04-05-09, 05:33 AM   #58
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6-feet
Just did, you shit talking little bitch.

Are you sure? The most recent sign in was BeWilld. Is that you?
Old 04-05-09, 12:26 PM   #59
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
When did you beat me?

Well per se eh, you and untold vs. Me and Spul in the LBL
Old 04-05-09, 12:33 PM   #60
Johnny 6-feet
Herb

3 completed battles this week.

Fuck it, shut the shit down. It aint working.

http://www.illesty.net/board/showth...?t=25442&page=3 <--- thats the league i signed up to Nick.