RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-09, 12:41 AM   #31
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 67FB 472A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardu Entite
I wouldn't say beefin Revo that's kinda of a serious word and i don't take him serious

my bad, i didn't mean to offend you.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-09, 12:44 AM   #32
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
your gay^^

wrong.i just came back actively a few months ago while r.v as a whole has been dead for over a year......and your a homo also.....

yeah, r.v. has been dead...but c.s. (i know, because i was here) was way more active before you brought your fagottry back to r.v. and c.s.

and if you want to pursue this argument...i can put it to you like this...

when you first came back...you were beefing with someone every day...or being a fag to someone new every day, and they would respond by telling you your lame in return....now mardu is the only left to remind you and the rest of us of your lameness.

so, you don't think it was more active? explain to me why the most hated douche bag in r.v. history, has nobody to else besides mardu to call him a talentless homo?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-09, 07:38 PM   #33
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABA5 813E

^you fucking homo i beef with five people on this WHOLE fuckin board.lil cali,lattinkitten,kirk,murda and you.damn your dumb as fuck.you started with me as did murda and i can pull the threads and posts up.your the herb who started shit NOT me so dont try to make me look like the bad guy.you still not audio?lmfao wonder why......fucking herb.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-09, 07:39 PM   #34
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
yeah, r.v. has been dead...but c.s. (i know, because i was here) was way more active before you brought your fagottry back to r.v. and c.s.

and if you want to pursue this argument...i can put it to you like this...

when you first came back...you were beefing with someone every day...or being a fag to someone new every day, and they would respond by telling you your lame in return....now mardu is the only left to remind you and the rest of us of your lameness.

so, you don't think it was more active? explain to me why the most hated douche bag in r.v. history, has nobody to else besides mardu to call him a talentless homo?

your not audio so your not a rapper hence your a groupie with a ego problem.your like the young whore happy cuz you sucked jay z dick at a concert backstage.go die.murda had me banned so he could duck our battle.hes a worse herb then you.damn homo

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-26-09, 07:58 PM   #35
XM
Within Eternity's Wither

IP: 41F3 9C8F

Make up your mind first you say Token banned you, then Cry banned you, then Smoka banned you, then I banned you. I suggested a banned for you for 1 day for the comment you made about OMB and you started shit with Token hence you got banned regardless plus BTK opened our battle back up and you still didn't show

And again you got all bent out of shape becuz of me tell'n yall that yall would have to settle for less because all the good audio heads were already taken...

...so you caught feelins and started crying like a bitch and here we are now.

you really are boring tho.
Old 04-27-09, 08:46 AM   #36
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
^you fucking homo i beef with five people on this WHOLE fuckin board.lil cali,lattinkitten,kirk,murda and you.damn your dumb as fuck.you started with me as did murda and i can pull the threads and posts up.your the herb who started shit NOT me so dont try to make me look like the bad guy.you still not audio?lmfao wonder why......fucking herb.

okay, you are a fucking retard.

do you REALLY want me to pull up the threads of who you used to beef with(back when c.s. was more active) versus who you beef with now? because it wouldn't be hard, at all.

C.S. was dying, you killed it.

Bottom fucking line

Old 04-27-09, 05:34 PM   #37
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
okay, you are a fucking retard.

do you REALLY want me to pull up the threads of who you used to beef with(back when c.s. was more active) versus who you beef with now? because it wouldn't be hard, at all.

C.S. was dying, you killed it.

Bottom fucking line

c.s will never die you faggot.murda will never leave nor will i.s.v will always be here as will talkastic and valor.your gay ass crew is already dead.pull the threads lieing little homo and make youself look dumb.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-27-09, 07:23 PM   #38
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3199 98A3

Quote:
c.s will never die you faggot.murda will never leave nor will i.s.v will always be here as will talkastic and valor.your gay ass crew is already dead.pull the threads lieing little homo and make youself look dumb.

c.s died cus you were in it.
Old 04-27-09, 07:25 PM   #39
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

looks like emotions are running high at the moment...relax folks it's just a rapboard
Old 04-27-09, 07:26 PM   #40
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
looks like emotions are running high at the moment...relax folks it's just a rapboard

i have no feelings im just sayin ya know.
Old 04-27-09, 07:47 PM   #41
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^your gay.............................................

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-27-09, 07:56 PM   #42
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:

my gay ass cew? i'm not really in a crew...i was in c.s....in fact..i was in charge...and brought c.s. much farther from inactivity then it was when it was handed to me...i resigned my position as leader and my spot on the roster when i decided i wasn't happy, at all...with the level of talent some of the guys had that were proudly repping c.s....

I.E. YOU

see, s.v. is a cool fucking dude, he's all about loyalty...me...loyalty is good..but rather worthless to me when their loyalty is a product of, being lucky to be in c.s. in the first place...and understanding how lucky they are, because they are talentless pukes...much like yourself.

Old 04-27-09, 08:02 PM   #43
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Quote:
^your gay.............................................

rofl talk about gay arnt you the guy who wants to fly all the way from Ny to colorado just to fight me just cus you cant take the beef..

lol you fat piece of shit.
Old 04-27-09, 08:17 PM   #44
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C634 12BD

you guys are arguing over a internet crew...and calling each other fags

*BLAM* R/V in a nut shell

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-27-09, 08:32 PM   #45
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
rofl talk about gay arnt you the guy who wants to fly all the way from Ny to colorado just to fight me just cus you cant take the beef..

lol you fat piece of shit.

i wont be coming to fight you..........your a homo stalker go chock on a dick

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE