RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-09, 10:07 AM   #61
steve_swagger
martien musik

IP: 37B1 79DF

holy at this thread..................

**pops valium**
Old 06-15-09, 10:50 AM   #62
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl first off dude...u look like a fuckin paki a girl like me is wayyyy outta your leage.
Obviously, I'ma legend in the Major's while you're just a ball boy in that league for the disabled. So yes, you are wayy outta my league you ugly creature you.

u dont take shit personal on here????hahahaha now THATS fuckin joke....
when poetic posted that turban pic of u u got so butthurt u made about 10 threads about it rofl...

I was butthurt? Butthurt would be PMing Strobe asking him to change his sig. I could care less. In fact, I found it funny. If you read the thread (if you can read) you would have noticed that. I actually even think the turban would be a sexy look for the kid.

we're talkin bout the same pathetic sri lankan net rapper i had to ghostwrite for cuz he was so desperate for an e-win n an e-rep..u're indebted to me for life hahahaha
Great. Let's go backk 5 years. And what was that like 4 lines each for 2 battles? Get over yourself.

u were also so pathetic n desperate to fit in on a rapboard u fronted about bein black for yeeears on here....
LOL again. Back to 2004. You really gotta reach that far? As far as pathetic and desperate goes I can talk about you RECENTLY. How about you online BEGGING me desperately for the Adam pics on his facebook. Or better yet, since I had JTR's facebook password. HOW MUCH you kept nagging me, in desperation for it. EVERYTIME you on, and for info on JTR's g/f, family, etc. lmao THATS Pathetic and Desperation you creature you

now lets talk about ur moms catchin u on rv n bannin ur sri lankan ass from the board n rap for like 6 months... dude u made a thread about it then recently u asked a mod to delete it....i can find the mod who deleted it,or even better i can go thru my aim history where we were talkin about it rofl
Say what? I think you mean, how my mommy created a username here and went on a 18-0 streak. Then I beat her, thus snapping her streak. Resulted in me getting grounded for a month.

last but not least the only way u gettin a girl is by arrange marriage ya sri lankan fuck...toronto is infested with ur kind no wonder u were visitin not long ago...i seen how ugly the bitches from ur country are,black as shit ,messed up teeth inbred n many mentally retarded....good luck with that arranged shit,they aint findin husbands no other way..............just a closet fag like yoself....hollller
Again, are you talking about Sri Lankan women or are you describing yourself? Really sounds like the latter to me.

p.s. Racism only spawns from being butt hurt, desperate, etc.

oh and again, PLEASEEEEE bring up something NOT from 2004. You're trying to diss the 16 year old SP, when I'm about to turn 21 next month. LOL

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 11:32 AM   #63
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 88FD 23C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
i dont think ive ever heard spul talk about girlfriends come to think of it.....

are you in a relationship spul or can girls only put up with you for one night?

you're sayin this as a diss, but i see it as a compliment.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 11:55 AM   #64
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: DD92 0390

jesus.....whats it all for...
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 01:01 PM   #65
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
p.s. Racism only spawns from being butt hurt, desperate, etc.
oh and again, PLEASEEEEE bring up something NOT from 2004. You're trying to diss the 16 year old SP, when I'm about to turn 21 next month. LOL

so u're sayin ur buttbuddy jett's butthurt,desperate etc with his mexican jokes? seeing that im far from even mexican?rofl dude u just keep diggin urself deeper

n stop talkin about urself in the 3rd person u wierd fuck

cant remember what year i ghostwrote for u,but i had to edit ur entire verse,n gave u like 4 punchlines for each which were the ONLY ones ppl quoted u on when they voted....

anywho,u frontin to be black may have started 5 yrs ago but it went on for a good while...few yrs

n pls stop frontin bout this adam jtr bs.shit never happened.u offered up the pics on aim n told me u had jtr's facebook password n kept givin me pics.then u didnt want me to mention ur name ya 2faced lil frontin bitch.

seriously now,this whole shit wit ur mother,its pathetic.but not as pathetic as u lyin about it when i got convos wit us talkin about it in the last couple months u didnt wana tell me u gettin it deleted so poetic doesnt get ahold of it.so u told me after u got a mod to delete it.
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 01:03 PM   #66
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
i dont think ive ever heard spul talk about girlfriends come to think of it.....

are you in a relationship spul or can girls only put up with you for one night?

neither nas,he gotta wait till his parents arrange the marriage for him rofl
he prolly aint allowed to even talk to girls else they gon cut off the money,stop payin for his school n take away his piece of shit ride
Old 06-15-09, 02:52 PM   #67
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
so u're sayin ur buttbuddy jett's butthurt,desperate etc with his mexican jokes? seeing that im far from even mexican?rofl dude u just keep diggin urself deeper
LOL your unintelligence is really amazing fatty. First off, I'm talking about in an argument when you ALL OF A SUDDEN bust out the racism card, out of character, then you're just REACHING for material because it hurt you deep. Jett? He's racist all the time. Me and him cool, but he always be shooting me indian, middle eastern jokes. I don't care, cuz unlike YOU I don't take the net seriously.

The kid says look at the pot calling the kettle black.

cant remember what year i ghostwrote for u,but i had to edit ur entire verse,n gave u like 4 punchlines for each which were the ONLY ones ppl quoted u on when they voted....
dumbass, look above. I said you gave 4 lines. 2 punches, 3 at max. For enygma, and mask murderous. Both verses were over 30. Both were wins by landslide. So with or without you, I would have owned. And this was june or july 2004. GET MONEYYYY

anywho,u frontin to be black may have started 5 yrs ago but it went on for a good while...few yrs
Really? because all yours and poetics quotes stopped at the summer of 04. again, STOP REACHING.

n pls stop frontin bout this adam jtr bs.shit never happened.u offered up the pics on aim n told me u had jtr's facebook password n kept givin me pics.then u didnt want me to mention ur name ya 2faced lil frontin bitch.
Why stop? You kept begging. You' were like PLEASEEEE GIVE ME JTR's PASSWORD. You begged for days for that. DAYS. And You kept trying to get me to find Adam's g/f on facebook. That screams PATHETIC.

seriously now,this whole shit wit ur mother,its pathetic.but not as pathetic as u lyin about it when i got convos wit us talkin about it in the last couple months u didnt wana tell me u gettin it deleted so poetic doesnt get ahold of it.so u told me after u got a mod to delete it.
Where? I see nothing. Never was a thread! MAYBE there was something about Mrs. SPuL but not what you're talking about! I DEMAND PROOF!! I DEMAND PROOF!! RIP PROOF

Keep it coming fatty. CHU CHUU CHUU CHUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-15-09, 02:58 PM   #68
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
neither nas,he gotta wait till his parents arrange the marriage for him rofl
he prolly aint allowed to even talk to girls else they gon cut off the money,stop payin for his school n take away his piece of shit ride

ROFL fries. Really? Let's roll with your logic now:

I don't think I've ever seen pics of LK's body even though countless people been saying she probably fat. I guess that means she over 300 lbs!

I don't think I've ever seen Nos post pics of these supermodels he claims he been going out with and fucking! It's probably because they don't exist!

You see? IT's that easy. I could go on and on.

Just because people don't talk about EVERY detail of their life on a message board, doesn't mean they don't have a life outside. lmao @ that logic.

You calling somebody pathetic for not putting their whole life on the net, when the real truth is you're really pathetic if you DO put your whole life on the net. (i.e. poetic)

Again, the kid says I'm not a box of donuts, stop reaching fatty

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-15-09, 03:34 PM   #69
The Jett

Quote:

WOW. your life is truely documented on the net.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 04:08 PM   #70
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
ROFL fries. Really? Let's roll with your logic now:

I don't think I've ever seen pics of LK's body even though countless people been saying she probably fat. I guess that means she over 300 lbs!

I don't think I've ever seen Nos post pics of these supermodels he claims he been going out with and fucking! It's probably because they don't exist!

You see? IT's that easy. I could go on and on.

Just because people don't talk about EVERY detail of their life on a message board, doesn't mean they don't have a life outside. lmao @ that logic.

You calling somebody pathetic for not putting their whole life on the net, when the real truth is you're really pathetic if you DO put your whole life on the net. (i.e. poetic)

Again, the kid says I'm not a box of donuts, stop reaching fatty

why dont u prove im fat dude rofl cuz thats all u keep sayin when in reality u dont know shit about me meanwhile everyone who was around already saw that u're a fake.u used my punchlines to win a tourney,n u fronted about bein black so u can look cool on a rapsite.u drive a piece of shit n u live off ur parents.u dont get no girls cuz u would have at least mentioned a gf or something in passing in at least one thread,even if just in LL in the last 5 yrs.an ugly fuck like u can never in ur life dream of gettin a chick like me.here in toronto no girl other then a sri lankan would associate with/date etc with a sri lankan dude.yall are in the same category as somalians........................holllller
Old 06-15-09, 04:08 PM   #71
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
WOW. your life is truely documented on the net.

ummm u're is...on ur myspace rofl
Old 06-15-09, 04:41 PM   #72
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
why dont u prove im fat dude rofl cuz thats all u keep sayin when in reality u dont know shit about me meanwhile everyone who was around already saw that u're a fake.u used my punchlines to win a tourney,n u fronted about bein black so u can look cool on a rapsite.u drive a piece of shit n u live off ur parents.u dont get no girls cuz u would have at least mentioned a gf or something in passing in at least one thread,even if just in LL in the last 5 yrs.an ugly fuck like u can never in ur life dream of gettin a chick like me.here in toronto no girl other then a sri lankan would associate with/date etc with a sri lankan dude.yall are in the same category as somalians........................holllller

Yo, I LOVE IT.

You start out with "why don't you prove I'm blah blah blah" then you go off on assumptions about me, my race, etc. lmaooo

This is poetic again. We're in 2009, I'm almost 21, yet can someone PLEASE tell me why this loser is thinking she can "diss" me by bringing up stuff from 2004 and when I was 15/16 years old? FIVE YEARS. FIVE YEARS. I'm more concerned with the kicks I rocked then than what I said or did on a net site. Get real.

I'm 21, making money, sexy as fuck, pushing a sexy whip, beasting in college, etc etc. I love my life and look forward to the future.

You're 30 something, have a kid with some dude almost as ugly as you, had an INTERNET RELATIONSHIP (rofl) with the biggest loser on a rap site, spend every minute of your day researching AIM Convos and surfing the net for people who hurt your feelings from a internet website, and did I mention you're ugly as fuck? You love the net, and are looking forward to the next e-beef or e-relationship you will have.

You get it?

It's cool though. I'd hate too if we switched roles. So, continue on. I don't blame you.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-15-09, 05:21 PM   #73
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
ha ha ha....he's still mkin short jokes

i guess that makes 2 of us that can't seem to grow up

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-15-09, 05:35 PM   #74
The Jett

wow. that was a new one lol
Old 06-15-09, 05:35 PM   #75
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: C634 12BD

you know what would make this thread classic R/V

if Spul and LK started dating shortly after this

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily