RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-09, 11:47 PM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Huh? I wasn't posting these pictures for you? Who are you? I don't even know you. There's a lot of other people on this board who enjoy seeing these pics. I don't even like you man lmao

Yet you keep giving me all this attention, taking the time to make threads for my benefit and go back and forth with me all the time.

Nice one, bud.
Old 10-26-09, 11:54 PM   #17
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 93D0 C83B

Lol at u 2 goin at it.....Classic Hater Vision
Straight pics man!.....i might have to fly there and meet those chicks in ur pics and give em the chemni shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 12:14 AM   #18
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
Lol at u 2 goin at it.....Classic Hater Vision
Straight pics man!.....i might have to fly there and meet those chicks in ur pics and give em the chemni shits

Lol, word.

It's how we keep this site active though.
Old 10-27-09, 12:39 AM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Yet you keep giving me all this attention, taking the time to make threads for my benefit and go back and forth with me all the time.

Nice one, bud.

Well yea, cuz im relaxing cuz I finished packing my shit, i'm leaving to Kamakura and Kyoto and Osaka etc etc later, so for now I have nothing to do. I'm already bored of downtown Tokyo. I been doing the same shit everynight, barhopping and coming home at 6am all the time gets real old. It's time for me to experience the REAL culture.

Oh and you're gay
Old 10-27-09, 02:59 AM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Well yea, cuz im relaxing cuz I finished packing my shit, i'm leaving to Kamakura and Kyoto and Osaka etc etc later, so for now I have nothing to do. I'm already bored of downtown Tokyo. I been doing the same shit everynight, barhopping and coming home at 6am all the time gets real old. It's time for me to experience the REAL culture.

Oh and you're gay

On a serious note though, how crammed is it in Tokyo. Not the most diverse question, its just I've seen on television that it is crowded like fuck. But as you are a dude with real life experience, you can enlighten me. Did you get pressed up to any fine tokyo hoe's and cop a sly feel? hhhmmmmm.....

Oh and you suck balls
Old 10-27-09, 03:24 AM   #21
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E C7ED

dope pic's. hope your enjoying every minute out there J

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-28-09, 12:03 AM   #22
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 7870 9212

you look like you used to get your lunch money took.its funny you talk shit and weight 12 pounds soaking wet and have a unmissable nose.that shit is a guranteeded free punch.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 12:27 AM   #23
Retribution
Gone....

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 44A4 CBC6

word man cool pictures bruh..looks like you having fun
Old 10-29-09, 12:25 PM   #24
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
you look like you used to get your lunch money took.its funny you talk shit and weight 12 pounds soaking wet and have a unmissable nose.that shit is a guranteeded free punch.

Yea that's cuz im Jewish. I breath up all your gay muslim air

No but i'm a Quebec Judo champion and might be getting my black belt here, you're fat as fuck and out of shape, I'd use your own weight against you to foot sweep you onto the floor and then choke you out or break your arm. Or like... run around you in circles til you get tired of chasing me, collapse and have a heart attack.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BACONATORS!
Old 10-29-09, 12:48 PM   #25
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
On a serious note though, how crammed is it in Tokyo. Not the most diverse question, its just I've seen on television that it is crowded like fuck. But as you are a dude with real life experience, you can enlighten me. Did you get pressed up to any fine tokyo hoe's and cop a sly feel? hhhmmmmm.....

Oh and you suck balls

Uhm, depends where you go. Some places are more crowded then others, but for the most part yea it's really fucking crowded. I think tokyo actually has the highest ratio of people per square meter. You saw the picture of that intersection in Shibuya? Busiest intersection in the world. Shinjuku is also so fucking busy. There is just SO many people in the streets. Im not joking if you jumped off a skyscraper you'd land ontop of peoples heads and kill 5 with yourself and splatter cherry pie on 15 others around... iunno I thought that'd be a good example. The metro has been way less busy then I expected, maybe i'm not going at the right times. There was ONE time where I literally couldnt move and yea... sleezy but this chick had her ass right up against the back of my hand which was in my pocket so I turned my hand the other way around for a lil bit lmao. But you can't do that shit, it's 5 years in prison if you get caught. They're crazy bout that shit here...
Old 10-29-09, 02:50 PM   #26
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

get caught feeling up women?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-29-09, 03:19 PM   #27
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 93D0 C83B

got damn!! they dont play with that herassment bullshit....jeeze 5 years for a little thumb action.....ida poped her cork then slapped a midget...werd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 03:16 PM   #28
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: E2E8 2320

spent a hour talkin and watching soccer on the couch back your place? you are a homo, and who gives a shit if you're a tourist in japan doin a bunch of gay ass jap shit? you're a fuckin queer. by the way you look like a big fuckin dork, i dont know what it is but somethin about your face makes me just wanna punch it.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 04:17 PM   #29
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9FDF 301D

someone fell the fuck off of their christian high lol
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 05:47 PM   #30
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
spent a hour talkin and watching soccer on the couch back your place? you are a homo, and who gives a shit if you're a tourist in japan doin a bunch of gay ass jap shit? you're a fuckin queer. by the way you look like a big fuckin dork, i dont know what it is but somethin about your face makes me just wanna punch it.

Yea, we did other shit too at my place and throughout the night but they weren't sluts, I don't know the type of girls you fuck around with that let you hit it after meeting for a couple hours but these girls had respect for themselves and I genuinely liked one of them so I wasn't even tryna do that. I didnt want them to pay a cab so I let them stay at my place so they could metro home in the morning, cabs are expensive as fuck here. Lol if that was you, you wouldn't even have gotten those girls out of the first bar let alone back to your place, you're fooling yourself?