RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-09, 01:33 AM   #16
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
Your analogy is to vague.

Seems to me that they have a fire burning in a fire place to keep them warm and your running with a hose.. doucing there fire and killing there warmth.

completely NOT what I said...I said the fire broke out in the lower level of the house and began to SPREAD to the upper level...

Since you want to mince words...let me make it plain...

We believe (that is, Christians) that if you don't have Jesus in your heart...you are not saved...and headed for eternal damnation in a REAL hell

God is merciful tho...and will give u a chance to accept his son Jesus...

do it today...will be the best decision you've ever made.

Only God can give a life meaning.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 01:59 AM   #17
Rats
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 967B 85BD

ok.. I understand and 100% respect your point of view. But you will never respect a non beleivers point of view.. its there choice to not beleive... do you think your gonna save the world one non beleiver at a time? get a hobby.
Old 10-28-09, 04:39 AM   #18
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

q ima pray for u,i was listening to td jakes the other day and it hit me,not that i support u being gay but, who is anyone to say that someone is going to hell or not thats gods choice, were all guilty of sin no ones perfect,and i respect what your trying to do.but honestly i really doubt god would have a gay prophet no dis respect.
just felt like i had to tell u that.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 10-28-09, 07:39 AM   #19
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP: F21F 45B9

Quote:
The diffrence between those who praise god and those who dont. Is the ones that dont.. dont care that you do and leave you to it. The ones that do praise god seem to allways get on there high horse and make it there mission to 'prove you wrong'. The way I see it if your content with YOUR beleif.. you have no reason to allways try prove to nonpraisers that your right.. you would just go about your day to day and be content with your beleif.

So my question is why do beleivers allways feel like they have to prove nonbeleivers wrong.. when the non beleiver isnt tryna attack your beleif.. he just doesnt care... just like you shouldnt care that he doesnt beleive.

feeeeeeeeeeeeel meeeee????

you ask to not be generalized yet you generalize, makes perfect sense.

Neither sides will ever agree full heartedly, thats why I myself, typically know when to not cross-certain boundries, people believe what they believe and it's hard to change people's views.

[retired]
Old 10-28-09, 09:14 AM   #20
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
q ima pray for u,i was listening to td jakes the other day and it hit me,not that i support u being gay but, who is anyone to say that someone is going to hell or not thats gods choice, were all guilty of sin no ones perfect,and i respect what your trying to do.but honestly i really doubt god would have a gay prophet no dis respect.
just felt like i had to tell u that.

Your problem here is that you are equating what God is able to do with what you THINK I am...or what God has sustained me through.

Sorry my friend...if you are PRAYING for me...would God have a "fill in the blank" praying up to him? If you aren't GAY....you are a SOMETHING God hates...

but thanks be to GOd that he's given us his son Jesus who forgives and wipes the slate clean.

Truth is...I am called and chosen by God because that's God's will...and I am being obedient to Him and his word.

So...let your prayer be..."Father, continue to use him to do your will...Fill him with wisdom and give him the grace to represent you".

Otherwise...your judgments will be the ones you fall on. Your hypocrisy here is in thinking I'm not qualified to speak for God....WRONG...I am EXACTLY the type of person God uses...check the bible...Anyone God ever called to do anything great was a MESSED up person whom GOd chose, and subsequently changed, to do his will.

Moses = Murderer
King David = Murderer...adulterer...liar
Rahab...Prostitute...God used her to save his people when they were in flight
Solomon...Womanizer...adulterer

The list Goes on

Add 1...Tha Q...you fill in the blank....IT CAN'T STOP GOD....because with GOd...ALL THINGS are possible.

Gods ways are not OUR ways...he doesn't THINK or CHOOSE like we would.

Read 1 Samule 16 in the bible when he chose David...

No one gave him a chance but God.

Brotha...I am a child of God...and my gift is prophecy...You don't have to agree with it...You didn't give it to me...and you CAN'T take it away....But, be careful misrepresenting what God is capable of doing.

YOU wouldn't choose me...But Ha...Thank GOD that YOU are not God.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 10-28-09 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-28-09, 09:17 AM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
ok.. I understand and 100% respect your point of view. But you will never respect a non beleivers point of view.. its there choice to not beleive... do you think your gonna save the world one non beleiver at a time? get a hobby.

I respect your view...but it's an error.

THis generation believes in relatives...

But there is a right path and a wrong one...

Truth is...people believe in 90% of the nonsense they believe because there is no immediate consequence...

However, even a slight deviation from the true path can ultimately lead to death...

WHich, incidentally, the bible warns will be the path taken by unbelievers who hear God's word, and reject it...

God wants to give you a future and a hope...not harm you...
What's better than that?

Being friends with the creator of the universe.

Old 10-28-09, 01:12 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Yes.

God, if there is such a being, has a master plan. And it is to call upon his gay prophet to convert all the non-believers on rapverse.com.
Old 10-28-09, 03:26 PM   #23
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

If you aren't GAY....you are a SOMETHING God hates...
huh????????? are u serious?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 10-28-09, 03:54 PM   #24
Rats
Herb

IP: 967B 85BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I respect your view...but it's an error.

THis generation believes in relatives...

But there is a right path and a wrong one...

Truth is...people believe in 90% of the nonsense they believe because there is no immediate consequence...

However, even a slight deviation from the true path can ultimately lead to death...

WHich, incidentally, the bible warns will be the path taken by unbelievers who hear God's word, and reject it...

God wants to give you a future and a hope...not harm you...
What's better than that?

Being friends with the creator of the universe.

I see what your saying.. but error according to who? So your saying if i was to be a unbeleiver.. yet was the most kind hearted.. caring.. giving.. human helping.. human saving.. money donating.. open doors for the needy..non sinning human.. (by my own morals) i would still go to hell because i didnt beleive in god?
You make god seem like a dictator.. like.. its my way or you shall burn forever...
Old 10-28-09, 04:15 PM   #25
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: D1D3 734F

I demand that talksic and rats have gay anal buttsex right here and now so as to prove their loyalty to Christ.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 04:31 PM   #26
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Yes.

God, if there is such a being, has a master plan. And it is to call upon his gay prophet to convert all the non-believers on rapverse.com.

Satan always was...and is an accuser...and a liar

Have you given your life to Jesus Christ?

Last edited by Tha Q. : 10-28-09 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-28-09, 04:33 PM   #27
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
If you aren't GAY....you are a SOMETHING God hates...
huh????????? are u serious?

Yes...referring to your judgment...

If you aren't gay...

then...that doesn't put you in any better standing with God...

The point is...EVERYBODY is a "something" God hates (sin wise)...

so...Jesus is the redemptive power that transforms a life...

In other words...don't get happy cuz the world doesn't "hate" your sin as much as if someone struggles with homosexuality...

In God's eyes...ur still a sinner saved by Grace.

Thank God for that

Old 10-28-09, 04:36 PM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
I see what your saying.. but error according to who? So your saying if i was to be a unbeleiver.. yet was the most kind hearted.. caring.. giving.. human helping.. human saving.. money donating.. open doors for the needy..non sinning human.. (by my own morals) i would still go to hell because i didnt beleive in god?
You make god seem like a dictator.. like.. its my way or you shall burn forever...

If God was a dictator...you wouldn't have a choice...but you do...

It's like a parent who raises a child...

You warn them of certain dangers...

THey have a choice...

even if they CHOOSE the "danger" path....that's their choice...

If they don't, it appears like control...like a Hobson's choice...but, there are absolutes is what I'm telling you...

Jesus is the only way to God...and the only absolute truth.

Old 10-28-09, 04:44 PM   #29
Tha Q.
OYD

Also...what are you all going to say to God on the day of judgment?

Scuse me God...but, the reason I didn't believe you, or accept Jesus in my heart is cuz the person who told me about you was Gay...

or smoked cigarettes

or told a lie

or cursed

or fornicated?

HUH?

You think God is going to give you a pass like "Yes my child...you may enter heaven now because even though the prophet I sent you was a sinner (like EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS), you had a tough time looking past that"?????

NO.

Stop making excuses.

Salvation is a personal decision...

No one can pray you into heaven...and what someone ELSE does doesn't detract from your responsibilities to accept Jesus and love God...IF you choose to have eternal life and meaning in your present life.

Man up

Old 10-28-09, 04:51 PM   #30
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: D1D3 734F

Alright we're almost through christian boot camp

now you need to convince us that souls exist, that it's possible to think with your heart, that god created everything including evil but is somehow eternally loving, and that people in modern times who cannot see Jesus should still believe that Jesus is God in human flesh even though a percent of people who literally did see Jesus in the flesh did not believe he was God in human flesh.

:l

good luck see you in a while
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote