RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-03, 11:18 PM   #1
Finesse Streetz

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Amends 2 Rapbattles

IP: 5153 3B92

You know, I came on this site for support. I haven't gotten from anybody. It's really ashame cats like Concise and Djx have to come incorrect. Let me know what u guys have done shit for. I wanna see what type of equipment u work with. I got and
AKAI MPC 2000XL, Triton 88-Key Workstation, and a TASCAM Digital Mixer. Thats just to name a few of shit I got. Not to mention, the advanced version ProTools. I mean, I got that work. I just uploaded 2 new beats on my website. I never meant to seems bigheaded or conceited about who I work with. No matter what happens on this site, I will still ask u two to drop a verse on my upcoming mixtape called "Street Legends". Beats will be done from everybody, not just me or my company Major League Music. Dogg, I got mad recognition in Chicago and I'm didn't get there by arguing over internet sites. I got where I am by working hard. I still got a regular job after school just to stay on top of my money. So bitching and arguing over bullshit ain't me.That ain't me. So, I give amends to Rapbattles.com, not just you 2 guys and Information and tha other cats who had something to say. U won't hear anything else about who I work with, just tight beats.

Concise, since Djx is scared to battle, we still on my nicca!

1LUVABOVE

Last edited by Finesse Streetz : 02-20-03 at 11:22 PM.
Old 02-20-03, 11:46 PM   #2
Concise
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F63B 4B78

I dint really read all the stuff you wrote, cept some of it.
And for your information, I work with fruity loops and I
make beats. Your shit does not classify as a beat. God
Im waistin more of my time lol. But ok, if you want to diss
me just diss me and post it in rhyme reaver arena. Good
luck son.

Cise
Expressing much in few words; clear and succinct.
Quote:
aq·ui·fer n.
Underground flow of water
Send a message via AIM to Concise   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-03, 01:08 PM   #3
banzai

IP: D8A7 E935

Why u waste all that money then pump out sum looped sample over and over, it ain't equipment tha makes the artist its skill, and you ain't got any! I admit i ain't shit in the producin world, i just drop shit for my crew, i don't claim that i am producing for every artist i ever heard, if ya want support stop braggin and lying then ya might get sum instead of being dissed all the time!
Old 02-21-03, 01:40 PM   #4
Finesse Streetz

IP: 1AF8 C498

Dogg, you just plain garbage. That's a damn shame. I mean, I get a little recognition from some major Chicago artist, and you bitches hate.
Old 02-21-03, 02:04 PM   #5
banzai

IP: D8A7 E935

i don't remember seein yer credits in 50 cents, twista or R.Kellys album covers! Unless u "convieniently" opted out for credit. So, which tracks u make then???

"I'm new to tha site. I'm tha most sought-after producer in Chicago. Major League Music is tha label I started. It's hott, I got tracks wit Twista, Kayne West, R.Kelly, and all tha other artist. "

"Concise, u talking like I'm on tha site braggin and shyt. I never said i was sole producer for those cats. I mean damn, I engineer and produce for Twista cousin Tight Mike, R.Kelly lives across tha street from my auntie in Olympia Fields, Kayne West lives in tha same area as me..... I never said I made it big or anything. I'm just about 5 levels from you. I'm know in Chicago."

thought u weren't braggin and according to your first post u are sayin that u have got tracks with all those artists, u not yer production crew!

"I know how to run my business. That's why I've made $10,000 since January 1,2003."

"I still got a regular job after school just to stay on top of my money"

One minute u sayin u make plenty then u sayin u gotta have a regular job to make cash, if u made $10,000 in 2 months why u got a regular job as well, according to thatu shud be makin over $60,000 a year at least?

You make no sense dawg, u just contradict yerself!
Old 02-22-03, 05:32 AM   #6
BLACK FLAME

IP: 4577 CD9A

post a real beat up then insread of that intro shit
Old 02-22-03, 01:56 PM   #7
Finesse Streetz

Banzai, you took that much time to copy and paste all my quotes. Twista first album, Adrenaline Rush, I worked on. Kayne West is like my fucking mentor. I look up to him like he was brother. If you ever read a biography, find out where he grew up. In tha same area as me. R.Kelly, he just Kelly. He has his own studio, Chicago Trax. I've been up there hell of times. Now if thats his studio that he owns, you think he won't come up there to see who in there and whas up. Dumb bitch. Get your mind right. F Y I, I met Ali, producer for Murda Inc. yesterday at tha studio. Damn, just a cople ofconnects, I'm on my way.

But a far as money, dogg, I don't wanna be a producer one day, then next I'm out working at McDonalds or something. U making it sound like I'm contradicting myself. There's nothing wrong with having a regular job. So for me, I still work a regular job after school to stay on top of my game. You don't what my life is like. You don't know I do with my money. Not to mention I am an honor student. I got into to make money for college so I wouldn't have to work. I'm doing good so far. I have money saved up. I don't just spend it, I save so Ill always have something 2 fallback on. Anything else? Haters?
Old 02-24-03, 08:24 PM   #8
banzai

IP: 56B0 46B8

What u chattin bout, first of all just cause u grew up near sum1 don't mean ya know them, i don't know every person in my area just cause they live near me.

Look i ain't dissin, just sayin u braggin quite a lot, if ya do have all these connections and produced tracks for mainstream artists then good for u, but gimme sum proof to back it up, i mean if i came upto you and sed i featured on dres last albums and produced a few tracks, u would at least want sum proof, even a track name would be nice, ppl ain't just gonna believe nethign u put in front of their faces. U may have connections but even if i was good friends with tons of record producers, u wouldn't see me on here braggin bout it, like sum nobody, then playin sum messed up instrumentals claiming 50 cent uses them n shit!!!

Plus i wasn't dissin the fact that u got a regular job i was just sayin if ya makin tons of cash then you will still have enough to pay of debts n shit plus save a little and if you such a good producer you wouldn't need to be workin for mcdonalds in tha future as you would have plenty of cash save up and you would have a secure job if yer that good!!!

U obviously don't know much bout twista cause he had 2 albums b4 adrenaline rush (these were runnin off at da mouth and ressurection) and if u did work on his FIRST album then u must've been bout 10 cause it was made in 1991!!! I so u musta had sum skills 4 a kid to be producin like that!
Old 02-24-03, 10:37 PM   #9
Finesse Streetz

Good research. Twista's first album release REGIONALLY was Adrenaline Rush. No radio stations, or mediavessel claims those "albums" as first. B4 Twista was Twista he was Tongue Twista, a sold brotha who just got out of jail. Since u know so much, where is he from. Well, the West Side of Chicago. In K-Town, one of tha most notorious hoods in tha Chi.

2 prove u wrong, when AR came out, I helped out with that "Get It Wett". Yeah, u heard that. I was like in 8th or 9th grade I think. Plus I helped out on Twista and tha Speedknot Mobstas album. Tha song was "Smoke Wit U". My brohtas best friend sung tha hook. His name is Baby Boy. It was recorded at Trax, same place where we know Kelly from. Kayne West is like another uncle 2 me. He had a crush on my auntie back in their high school days.

ANYTHING ELSE U WANNA KNOW?

Plus, how tha fukk u know so much about Chicago? Your bitch azz is from fukking tha United Kingdom. Worry about eating crumpets and drinking tea. Yall mothafukkers don't even know real rap. BITCH azz niccas. how tha fukk rap/hip hop get over there. DUMB AZZ BOY. It's just over there so mainstream rappers can make a bigger profit. You guys are nothing but percentage gainers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 02-25-03, 03:57 PM   #10
banzai

fuck u, i aint ever eaten a crumpet and what the fuck u on about drinkin tea, i ain't drink nufifin but coffee, water and i even bothered to have Dew imported b4 !?!?!? i if was sum fucked up rich member of the royal family like u claim u think i'd be here in the middle of Manchester??? u obviously don't know shit, you just being stereo typical, the main view sum dicks get over here is that americans are all fat white guys who sit in chairs eatin cheese burgers, but i know that ain't true, unlike u bitch, u just plain narrow minded, and when the fuck did i claim i know every resident, backstreet and club in chicago??? i don't remember even mentioning nething bout chicago!!!

that pretty big beef your looking for dissin a country, u shud be shuttin the fukk up ppl in the UK provide quite a large audience even for US hip hop it is more popular than our own UK hip hop. We providing your artists with money, and ain't nuffin wrong wit that, in fact glad to be supportin ya and i probably own more underground shit than u do!!! I got bout 200 vinyl albums of underground artists i have had imported from US, plus a selection of the UK stuff and of course the more commercial stuff, damn i even got twista's real first album on vinyl (and actually AR was his 3rd album fool!!). U claim we just percentage gainers, look at this list man these r all uk hip hop artists http://www.suspect-packages.com/catalogue/vinyl/a.html, go through the lists, there are hundreds even thousands and those r just the recent ones, we got our own shit goin down but ppl here like both UK and US, we also got stores dedicated to underground US shit as well!!!

So don't be dissing when u ain't got the info to back it up,

What u go gettin so emotional for, i sed I AIN'T DISSIN, then u have to turn this into sum hater contest!

Look i DON'T want beef wit ya, i was just sayin i wanted proof, but leave it now, i don't know who ya hang wit or what so i can't say shit, but there no need to get nasty dissin my country!

Last edited by banzai : 02-25-03 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-25-03, 07:51 PM   #11
Finesse Streetz

Stop BLOODY crying!!!!! U know, I gave u mad proof. So whatever u say, fukk u. I know what I did. Stop trying to take over on a BLACK culture anyway. go play cricket in Scotland Yard or something. Or buy vinyl. I hate fukking underground artist. U know why. Bcuz, almost 9 times out of 10, they never make it anywhere. They always carry a backpack wit demos in it. Eminem got lucky, he's tha hottest out now. But look at Cannibus, he has to try to diss tha greatest of all time to even get a look his way. By tha way, where is he? Like I said, keep studying about tha House of Commons, and House of Lords, and how tha bitch ass Queen of yours never does shit. She doesn't do shit.
Old 02-26-03, 01:07 AM   #12
LaRyan Shabaz

IP: 399E F0FD

Yo. Benzino, you need to chill out with your culture vulture bullshit. And ripping the underground? What's that about? I thought this was about hip-hop, but evidently that doesn't matter. Canibus is underground? I'm sorry, he doesn't have a sitcom. I guess to be the greatest of all time you have to cough gold coins when you sleep. Check the favorite emcee's thread and you'll find Canibus spoken. Where's LL, Where's Finesse Streetz? But, if you're in a fondue pot, I guess you've made it.
Just not respected.
Old 02-26-03, 12:01 PM   #13
Finesse Streetz

Are u a bitch or a nicca? I mean, I don't know. I'm just saying, I feel cats that make it. Like LL. He is one of tha G.O.A.T. I get inspired by seeing him being in tha industry for 15 years, succeeding with every album, his consistence, and desire. Cannibus is tight az hell, don't get me wrong, but he can't inspire me. I wanna exceed LL one day. I probably already exceeded Cannibus. Where is he. I don't really vibe off underground artist bcuz they usually never make it.
Now with tha whole England SUCKS things, I mean I could give a damn about England. U know. I never said they were bad for hip hop. I'm glad they living off our culture. I don't like Benzino anyway. If I had a choice, I'd definately buy Eminem's album b4 his. Matter a fact, I am boycotting tha Source bcuz of his statements. All I read now is XXL.

Why is this still going?
Old 02-28-03, 06:55 PM   #14
banzai

Quote:
"Stop BLOODY crying!!!!! U know, I gave u mad proof. So whatever u say, fukk u. I know what I did. Stop trying to take over on a BLACK culture anyway. go play cricket in Scotland Yard or something. Or buy vinyl. I hate fukking underground artist. U know why. Bcuz, almost 9 times out of 10, they never make it anywhere. They always carry a backpack wit demos in it. Eminem got lucky, he's tha hottest out now. But look at Cannibus, he has to try to diss tha greatest of all time to even get a look his way. By tha way, where is he? Like I said, keep studying about tha House of Commons, and House of Lords, and how tha bitch ass Queen of yours never does shit. She doesn't do shit."

fuck u mother fucker, suck dick, u ain't shit one minute u sayin i don't know real hip hop implying that underground is real hip hop then i show u that i listen to underground and u start saying that underground is shit, make yer fuckin mind up, and fuck u it ain't bout makin it big, it bout the music unless u sum fucked up P 'copy and paste style beats, make as much money as u can as quickly as possible, 100% commercial' Diddy wannabe!!!!!

i'm so upset ur dissin the queen, like fuck u expect that shit to offend me?? i know she don't do shit i don't like the queen i think we shud be a democracy not a monarchy, if u got enough brains to understand what those long words mean!!! oh my god what a well thought out diss?? listing the landmarks in britain, listing a sport played here and then dissin the queen? i'm now scarred for life by that!!! ROFLMAO, u can't diss 4 shit, got ne more witty comments bout britain, its landmarks, the stereotypical shit dicks like u think????... no??? and fuck u it cool living here, our police are easy goin, ya can commit crimes and get away with it! we got free health care u ain't got no cash or insurance u could die of illness and no 1 would give a fuck!!!

What u dissin vinyl for every good DJ uses it, hell it better quality than CD if ya didn't know cause it Analog not Digital, which is the same output as yer speakers, u get 100% quality except for dust n shit, but that just one bad thing bout it!! hope that shit wasn't too technical for ya!

Also when the fuck did black ppl originally come from america?? hip hop originated in africa and developed over time, and as african ppl migrated they developed hip hop further, then different ppl picked up on the sound and it spread!!! So ur just as little a part of the hip hop culture as me!

and saying the same thing over and over since u signed up for the forum doesn't class as madd proof, u got ne pics of yer crews name on the album covers? or a pic with u with all these artists, producers and studio owners?? or can't ya afford a camera even though u runnin 2 jobs and producing for every leading artist in the tri-state area?
Old 03-01-03, 09:42 AM   #15
Finesse Streetz

Man, u got a lot of problems u need to iron out. Dogg, yeah I love P.Diddy. I look up to him. Matter a fact, I got tha Bad Boy logo with my initial in tha hat tatooed on my fukking arm. Seriously. If you really wanna see my picture, click here:

[url]www.blackplanet.com/finesse6969[url]

Dogg, I know way ,more shit about you anyway. Just fukk off. Its early, I ain't even trying to write a lot. u are getting too much into this. We'll never meet, even if we do, Ill beat tha fukk outta you.

1LUVABOVE