RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-03, 08:07 AM   #16
Finesse Streetz

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5153 3B92

G, it's a lot of people that don't know how to do shit like open a soundclick page. Bcuz your like 25 yrs old and still surfing battle sites, don't hate on anybody else. F Y I, I have just got my first signed artist signed to RCA Records with a hefty sign on bonus, plus I get my monthly fee and 10% of his 6 figga bonus. He will be dropping his album hopefully in November.

And plus bitch, I'm still in high school. I'm on computers all day long. And I was going to this site when I ain't have shit. I ain't gon change bcuz I'm making a little paper now. Fuck no. If another nicca need some help on the net, I'll fukking help him no matter how big I get or how much money I got. I'll want someone to do that for me.Thats whats so fukked up about it. I drive an Escalade now. Wit 23s on it. Matter a fact, I'll take a pic for you. My studio is better than yours, my beats are better than yours, my dick is bigger than yours, everything I got is bigger and better than yours. So fuck you.

When you ready to sign to Major League Management, Inc., then we can talk about increasing the price for your beats from a rusty ass $10 to my status $10,000.
Old 04-02-03, 11:42 AM   #17
AMEND
RB's Grandpa.!

Text Record: 10-14
IP: 583D B179

Quote:
Originally posted by DjX
^yo!....

Can u hook me up with some management!...and a FREE SOUNDCLICK PAGE!...

who's the whore?

u a big shot on RAPBATTLES.com? WHY u here if u makin so much cash in CHICAGO.....

WHORE

Why Are You Still On RapBattles?, Face It, None Of You Fake Ass Kids Are Gonna Be Big, Yea U Might Make 10 here And 20 There, Wow, I Make That In 1o Minutes..........Get A Grip On Reality, This Shit Might Be Fun And Dont Get Me Wrong, I Love Doing This Shit, But Dont Play Yaself Into Thinkin Your A God Damn SuperStar...Truth Is, Yall Are Both Losers Cause U CLAIM To Much......Get A Fuckin Life
Send a message via AIM to AMEND   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-03, 03:29 PM   #18
AlcaTrakz
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9085 E706

^who claims what...

what did I CLAIM?

exactlly, another motherfucker that needs to hop down off the cock, ben there for a minute aint u been amend?

Ho, down south Ho, with ya raccooon lookin girlfriend...ha ha...

.pz.
Old 04-02-03, 05:27 PM   #19
Finesse Streetz

IP: 4577 CD9A

Amend, who tha fukk are you. Honestly, Djx never claimed about anything. Thats me. Let us fukking beef, and you stay tha fukk out threads that ain't got shit to do with you.

Djx, I challenge you to a beat battle.
Old 04-02-03, 05:31 PM   #20
Finesse Streetz

IP: 4577 CD9A

Also, why you hating on us? Shit if Djx is better than me, oh fukking well. Tha thing is we make money. He probably gets more business cuz he's having a sale right now. My shit go for like $125 a pop and thats tha minimum. I'm already big in tha fukking Midwest. If thats it, if thats the only place I make it, I know I made a change in the Midwest. Ppl will remember tha 18 year old who drove an Escalade wit 23s and made almost $100,000. I'm proud of myself. My family is and friends are as well. I'm helping my grandparents buy another crib, bcuz I can afford it. Fuck Off!!!
Old 04-03-03, 11:34 AM   #21
AMEND
RB's Grandpa.!

Text Record: 10-14
IP: 583D B179

<~~ Not Convinced, So Yall Are Still Losers
DjX, Find Something Better To Say Kid
Send a message via AIM to AMEND   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-03, 01:47 PM   #22
Finesse Streetz

IP: 1AF8 C498

Okay, whatever. Get off our dicks, let us do our numbers. Bitch.